It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(If the) Earth is Ending... What Would You Do in the Last 24 Hours?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Just for fun, lets suppose that you somehow found out, without a doubt, that within 24 hours, the earth was to be no more. How would you spend that last bit of time? Would you call and talk to someone you haven't talked to in years? Would you go rob a bank? Or maybe kiss that gorgeous neighbor of yours, full on the lips? Maybe pray like you've never prayed before?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Play Diablo2 and watch Sanctuary

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

link   
My girlfriend.

link   
reply to post by MensaDude

Although they may be popular, I wouldnt do anything you listed, dont take that personally. I would probably go scout for a good vantage point from which to view the events unfolding, depending on the nature of the impending disaster.

I am curious how popular the options you listed are going to be though, haha.
edit on 20-5-2011 by IntegratedInstigator because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Bath Tub

Filled with Warm Jelly

Footlong Meatball Sub

Make "snip" sandwich, send to TPTB

Ren and Stimpy Marathon

edit on 20-5-2011 by grindhouzer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
First I'd try to get with this girl I like...

then when I get shot down, I'd smoke a Jeffrey (every drug I can get my hands on rolled up into one joint).

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Spend some time with my mom, write some poetry and other drabbles; kiss somebody. Eat the two boxes of white chocolate kit-kats then I'll be good to go.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
NOTHING is going to happen, but i will continue to get drunk as always.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I think it would be amazing to see what Woody Harrelson saw in 2012 before he dies, as long as I was super baked while it happened.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Originally posted by Vandalour
Play Diablo2 and watch Sanctuary

Can I come over? well, only if we throw in a pizza and some Stargate SG1 and Farscape, that is!

edit on 20-5-2011 by dreampsi because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-5-2011 by dreampsi because: quote

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
We talked about this with the city console last year, I got a bit late at the meting so I already was assigned a role if an event like this would happen.
I got stuck with the role of being the crazy guy with a tin foil hat that screams in the streets : IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD WE ARE DOOMED DOOOOOOOOMED!!"

At first I didn't like the idea but I've been practicing my doomsday voice and it's really getting there, I can't wait to show it all!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Catch up on top gear series 16 and get laid a few times.. but not at the same time

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Its like your a dead man walking. I'd go out for the longest bike ride I could make and be fast asleep when the end of the world came.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
i would tell my wife about my Girlfriends...

all 3 of em..

well, what is she gonna do?? kill me??

edit on 5/20/11 by darrman because: ok i'm JOKING....

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Supposedly the worlds ending tomorrow right? Well heres my plan;

Quick shower.
Nice bit of dinner with the mrs.
Few hours on ATS.
Bit of TV.
Nookie (hopefully)

Sleep.

Pretty average (My favourite night kind) night if you ask me.

ALS

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
My girlfriend.

I'll do....my Wife who used to be my Girl Friend

But most probably that will not happen as I have 2 little one's. So I guess just hold onto wife and kids and wait for the End

edit on 20-5-2011 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
If I knew there was no way to survive, I'd watch the end approaching until I shut my eyes. But I'm a human being. Which inherently means there is a chance of ANYTHING happening. Including surviving.

Unfortunately this skews my answer. The better question I believe would be if I knew I had 24 hours to live. Then I'd probably commit murder just to see what it feels like. Maybe even cannibalism.

Yum.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I have often thought about this but my answer is different every time depending on my mood lol.

Right now my answer would be to get as many family and friends together as possible and go out into a big medow with everyone's old scrapbooks and diaries and photo albums and grab-bags full of special knicknacks they treasure or whatever (like the little pebbles and feathers you keep) and just sit there holding hands and looking at all this stuff together and having a big picnic feast and when the sun went down we'd have a gentle acoustic jam around a nice big crackling fire and just kick back and smile.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I would take psilocybin mushrooms and meditate.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join