It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret KGB Alien Film!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
A leaked KGB video of aliens. As videos go, this one strikes me as real but who can say for sure. At the end of the film, the movement of the grey aliens is impressive.

Top Secret leaked Video Russia KGB UFO Alien Gray film material Looks amazing Real But is it real?

This to me appears authentic. It also appears by the quality of the video, that it was very likely filmed at a later date, off a projector screen, and with a camera that had a built-in microphone that was placed very close to the projector to record the footage off the projector screen. (hence the picture quality & the sound from the projector itself as it reels off the video tape)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

You have well over 1000 posts... you should know how to make use of the search functiion by now.

It's a hoax. (CGI)
edit on 20-5-2011 by Kemal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Soryy but they've already been posted.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Kemal

search for what ?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
This is soooo stupid, holographics is all it is, and the new tech. alien tech is all a bunch of bunk. all it is , is new tech from our military on new advanced weaponry and space tech with the advancement of tesla tech. Now, as far as the ufo's and such, yes i do beleive in them, but all the hype and all invasion is and will be holographic with the new tech in place alongside them will be real new tech, real spaceships. we have not the capability to make such an onslaught of ships. most will be holographic, hasn't 9/11 taught you this?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The video "grain" appears to be simulated... for real.
VERY good work on the aliens themselves tho.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Kemal

Well, you have just proven yourself very helpful... /sarcasm off

But yeah, you could've included a link to another thread? I searched and didn't find it, care to help us out?

As for the footage, it doesn't convince me that much, mainly because of the current availability of CGI software and tutorials. That's why I'm eagerly interested what other members with more know-how about video editing and the sorts... Or if we happen to be blessed by a link explaining the hoax.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

I JUST replied to an IDENTICAL post. If you just deleted your old one and then made a new one, why? this has been posted, you have enough posts to know better, come on people!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent
Soryy but they've already been posted.

Closed. Please contribute to the existing threads.

new topics

top topics

join