It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures of EBEs

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikromarius

Originally posted by Lysergic
...this one however I like the most, Is it real I cannot say but I think it's one of the best on that first site.

Could be real, I guess. I don't know I've never seen anyone like that... Beautiful thing! But I don't like the feeling I get. There's something funny with it. I don't know.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 11-5-2003 by mikromarius]

This a screenshot from stargate sg1. That 'alien' is an animatronic grey, supposed to be the god Thor, from viking mythology.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Been trying to put a face to the name for ages!! Whats sadder is I`m a stargate fan and managed to miss that. Thanks

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 03:26 AM
link   
i am quite sure that i have seen that fotos of that "orange alien" in a site some mounths ago, the only problem with that is:
in that site(i can't recall what site it is, i reach it folowing many links) the story about that "orange" is totaly diferent from this one. in that place they stated that was a UFO crash , i think in brazil, and that was a "burned alien", that they have managed to photograph minuts before the militar police cames and take all the debris and the humanoid.
that it was what i had red , and i am sure it was the same "weird creature" in that fotos. so,,,this is the true version?...the brazilian is the true one and some one take that fotos and build another story?. or are bouth fakes?...i prefer to belive in the first version i had seen. because it was witnessed by a lot of brazilians in that place. i will try to find it, if so i will post here so you can see, but the site will be in portuguese., but you will can always notice that it is the same fotos.

cya

P.sS.- the link to the alien fotos dont work for me, it says the page it dont exist!, can some one post another link that can be seen?,thx in advance.

[edit on 18-6-2004 by kangaxx]

d1k

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Regardless of the stupid comments like "it doesnt look like it can run" and "it has legs omg its fake" and the general but common unintelligent responses of it being fake "just cause" those are very interesting pics to say the least. Thanks for posting the story, I never read about this one before.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 04:41 AM
link   
It's most certainly fake, and i'm trying my hardest to be nice about it. I guess some people just "want to believe" a little too much.

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 08:59 AM
link   
"the link to the alien fotos dont work for me, it says the page it dont exist!, can some one post another link that can be seen?,thx in advance."

Which links is it that don`t work? Let me know and I`ll find some more.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
the first of two links that the original topic starter provided doesn't work.

The link with pictures of UFO's works, just not the 'aliens' link

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 03:43 AM
link   
well since it was my thread I guess its upto me,

ufocasebook.com...

hopefully that should replace the missing link.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   
looks like a burnt baby doll.

Those legs don't even look movable.

FAKE!!

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
This case has been on ATS at least 3 times before and been debunked. If you want to see those threads then do a boolean search and search CAPONI and you will find them.

(Note to the poster:This thread was started in March 2003, and the other threads come after that, however, the Caponi case remains open as other people may wish to discuss and will be given the chance to. Just because you feel you`ve debunked it, it does n`t shut the case on ATS as we always have new members and need to cater for that)

[edit on 7-7-2004 by cassini]

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osobad28

I think that this is the most realistic picture out of all of them.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is a prop from a movie set. Go to that thread and look at the 9th post down.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join