It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures of EBEs

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 06:11 PM
link   
In case you were serious. That pic that you have there Osabad is a pic of a 'dummy' alien from the Roswell movie that was made for the Showtime network. There are several different pics of that dummy around. I have to say that I have yet to see any pics of aliens that I believe are the real thing. Of course, I have yet to see the real thing for myself as well.

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by cassini
"Why is it that almost every alien photo pictures these creatures naked?"

True! However is this one really naked? On one pic at least you can see tubes coming from the front. Speculation that what you see may be somekind of suit.

Coz when the U.F.O crashed,..................it burst into flames.............and their clothes got all burnt with their suitcases and all!!!

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 10:44 AM
link   
orrrr ...........being from MARS........it is very hot.........just a thought

ok........sorry .....this is a serious thread and i must be tired..........
sorry bout that!!!

[Edited on 1-5-2003 by helen670]

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Very obvious fakes. Those are sculpted objects, actually, and about the size of a barbie doll (as you can see by examining the material that the alien is resting on and the "closeups" shots -- quite clearly a doll.)

There are two sculptures and they show a pretty basic ignorance of anatomy and physiology. The second sculpture is the one shown in the bottom photo... notice that the proportion of the legs are different than the top ET photo. The shoulders are smaller in the bottom photo (almost nonexistant) and the arms are a different length than they are in the top photo.

And the area covered by the white stuff is different on the second model.

VERY lame hoax -- as you see, we all caught it easily.

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 08:20 PM
link   
The thing I noticed first about the extended story on one of the latter websites you provided was the well-drawn cartoon sequence that shows what happened. This leads me to believe that the orange alien is, perhaps, the product of an art student.

Now, for the sake of argument, I do remember reading somewhere that people have seen an orange-skinned race of 'greys'.

also, the only reason an alien would run away from a human and allow him to chase/catch up with him would be if his ship was, in fact, destroyed. Otherwise-- why not just do the old 'stun, erase, and depart' trick that the aliens have used for decades? The bruised and burnt body would fit with a narrative that involved a crashed alien.

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I was going to put something here from the Unearthly Disclosure book which basically sums up what you had all been saying (i believe the facts to show this although Mr Good seems to disagree). Not being to sure on the legal issue of reproducing a large portion of the book I have decided not to.

I will however summarise some of what was said by an expert and Mr good.

1) The person in question works as an artist, with, it would seem different mediums.

2) There are some glaring errors in proportions of the bodies in question. One arm is longer (by a way) than an other.

3) The village where caponi lives had been having financial difficulties and such a "scam" would have been highly beneficial.

4) There appears to be a bit of wood proping up the creature in two of the photos.

There are what I would term an number of other inconsistencies that have been pointed out but these should be sufficient.

Rather amazingly (or perhaps not) the expert says that it is impossible to reach a positive conclusion, as to whether real or man made from the photos.

Having read his (caponi`s) story several times the photos seem irrelevant. The story is riddled with inconsistencies and that the photos are really silly.

"VERY lame hoax"

Byrd you are quite right but people like Mr Good really seem to believe this a genuine case, and that is amazing.

(completely forgot about this thread and lost my copy of Unearthly disclosure!)

[Edited on 11-5-2003 by cassini]

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
...this one however I like the most, Is it real I cannot say but I think it's one of the best on that first site.

Could be real, I guess. I don't know I've never seen anyone like that... Beautiful thing! But I don't like the feeling I get. There's something funny with it. I don't know.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 11-5-2003 by mikromarius]

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 12:06 PM
link   
The proportions from the second to last and last pictures look different. Has anyone else noticed that?

Oh yeah..
I'm new here...

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zoch
The proportions from the second to last and last pictures look different. Has anyone else noticed that?

Oh yeah..
I'm new here...

Hehe
I didn't see that until just now. Hehe. Wow.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 02:00 AM
link   
2 of those pics are real...

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 02:24 AM
link   
and your facts to back that up are...?

Real is subjective

Real is real until it is proven false!

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 02:59 AM
link   
The first site had some elongated Human skulls.
I cant belive that Aliean fanatics still want to belive that these are from ET's or hybrids.

The elongation was done to children, soon after birth, by boundind the skull between boards of wood with rope. The south americian indian where known to do this.

As for the UFO pictures I'm on side of the fence that everybody else who has posted here. There all fake.
Some so shockling done it almost a joke to add them to a website with so many good fakes.

This sort of carry on will keep sceptics, sceptics.
And Believers, lunitics.

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 05:32 AM
link   
"Hehe
I didn't see that until just now. Hehe. Wow.
"

Well not wishing to be picky but if you missed that I think you should go back and read the entire thread.

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Hmmm... I don't think that these photoes are fakes. That is my opinion

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The last couple of pics on the board are from the movie Roswell and are puppets.

Helen, it is cold on Mars, not hot. Sorry to be so technical like, I know you were joking but...

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 08:53 PM
link   
This picture...

...is diffinately a fake. The original picture is in full color (and is quite a work of art). The person who made this makes a ton of fakes that are in high quality.

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I ve just registered in order to reply to this topic. I dont know if the pictures taken by this italian are real or not. But one thing is sure: the most prestigious ufologists ain't able to proof they are fake. I dont know what to think, but if it's true, let me tell all of you that it is scary. Geeze, I wouldn't like to meet a creature like that and I have a lotta admiration for this dude who didn't hesitate taking pictures inspite of a possible danger that could represent this humanoid. By the way, this story is odd and this coincidence with the radar alerts makes me think that something happened in 1993. What? I prefer not to know!!

B Paris

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Yeah, those pictures sucked, I can't believe there's 350 of them in total, and they all suck. This proves that any idiot can make a fake picture.

Here's something we caught on film accidentally during a barbecue last summer. Not sure what is was, it moved before we could get a good look at it, etc.

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 07:12 PM
link   
what's strange is that a few of those pictures were taken on totally different days. Why in the world would that alien just sit around that long? Was he waiting for the photographer to buy more film? heh, I really don't know what to think of those shots. But until' proven fake, consider them REAL.

~Jeff

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I like the links. cool stuff. Unfortunately a bit lo-res.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join