It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So rapture! If it happens how do you know its legit? And if you want to avoid it how will you?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by EssenceOfSilence
First, if it happens tomorrow - its not legit. Too many predictions of it happening on the 21st for it to be legit. Source: bible.cc...

[color=gold]
Interesting call and thanks for the link
I can see your POV too many know and we are told none not even the SON will know nor the Angels nor the dragon lol. The closest thing I can find in the bible related to anything like is:
REV7:9 After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands. Notice ALL religious peoples races ect MAN. SOMETHING MISSED K WELL CHECK THIS
(New International Version)
REV6:9 When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God and the testimony they had maintained.
REV6:10 They called out in a loud voice, “How long, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, until you judge the inhabitants of the earth and avenge our blood?”
REV6:11 Then each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to wait a little longer, until the full number of their fellow servants, their brothers and sisters, were killed just as they had been.

WHATCH WHATS NEXT
REV6:12 I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red,

REV6:13 and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind.

REV6:14 The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.

Originally posted by EssenceOfSilence
When it does happen how will you know its legit? Well I think you will see a lot of rolled away tomb stones since the dead in Christ will rise first - 1 Thess 4:16

edit on 20-5-2011 by EssenceOfSilence because: added ref

[color=gold]will not argue that my friend.
Thanks for your responses

edit on 5/20/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I would like to warn you that if something does happen then the after effect will be catastrophic as the whole world plunges into chaos. of course many conspiracies will arise from such event, many people especially the Muslims and Jews will NOT accept it. after that its all eyes on October 21. I personally dont believe this, if something does happen then I know its a human agenda and not gods plan. surely the believers have to be tested for their faith before they go to heaven.

Islamic and Christian prophecies are very similar, Islam has a lot of prophecies regarding the end times.

still we await the arrivals of Jesus(saa), Imam mahdi(aj), and the Antichrist.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
I just realized this is every teenage boys dream.

The world is ending tomorrow.
You don't want to die a virgin do you?

Sufa ica

Thanks

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
NOTHING, is going to happen, although i think that a crash in the stock market will happen.

[color=gold]Interesting so you feel nothing there as far as rapture to worry about, cool. But you feel the stock market will fail, would that be another prediction to add?

Thanks for your input

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
If Saturday night I encounter abandoned cars on the highway with the keys still in them I figure I get my choice of cars. I don't plan to be 'raptured' myself.

[color=gold] I see so do you feel this way because of you intents in life or that it wouldnt be interested in you? Feel free to respond and thanks

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

The "rapture" is some crazy bs protestants made up to go along with their fire and brimstone. No rapture. No end the world.

[color=gold] Thanks Rockpuck for the positive input, you seem reinforced about your beliefs and 1 isnt here to challange that.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mactire
I wonder how many "believers" will jump in air when the Rapture happens? Its like the biblical equivalent to waving at someone who is waving at you, only to turn around and see the actual person they were communicating with.
Awkward...

[color=gold]
well put I am waving hi hello and thinking that another is waving at me just to realize awww it wasnt me they were interested in. LOL interesting way of thinking Awkward indeed.

Thanks Mactire

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Golithion
If I am sitting there eating my pizza and Jesus or Michael show up and say, "Why no anchovies?" and I say, "Cause anchovies suck that's why." I will know it is real, and then and only then will I say, "It's not beer I swear it's holy water to fight against the demonic power of satan."

[color=gold] I love your way of determination.

Thanks

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
Right im having a blond moment or ive been reading this site for too long today, when will this nonsense be over in the UK, 6pm EST so minus 5 hours for GMT, so last ciggy at 5 to 1, am i correct?

[color=gold] Your guess is as good as mine, we shall see.

Thanks

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by yets777
GOD is way more powerfull than these, and GOD has planned no rapture tomorrow or any other day soon.
Not saying this cooperation of Ets/powermongers have, but know that if people get sucked up in the air with or without lights, it is not the doing of GOD.
if they plan and go through with such false event , resist:
LOOK AWAY
DO NOT THINK ON IT
AND GET TO THE LOWEST POINT THAT YOU CAN UNDER COVER
SUCH AS A BASEMENT IN YOUR OWN HOME OR THE BASMENT A LARGE COMMERCIAL BUILDING
(reason for the choice to look away and not to think of it – use of mindcontrol)
Paying attention to this will only give away where you are, only focus on GOD and that He will be with you shortly after this.
It would be advisable for you to learn to drive, fly and sail as many vehicles of transportations, and to be able to use arms.
The deal is that the ETs need humans, and governments and those in high powers want power.
Divided we will be easier controlled.
Trough this mass abductions a rapture could be simulated, but has nothing with GOD to do.
There will be less people to control and the government can act as heroes ´saving´those left after this fraud.

GOD and Jesus are NOT planning any rapture or event

edit on 20-5-2011 by yets777 because: (no reason given)

[color=gold]I see yets777 you have brought some food for thought to the table of consciousness to help to open some eyes on things that may be upon.

Thanks for the clarity within the thread brotheren, be well

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hindenburg
I would like to warn you that if something does happen then the after effect will be catastrophic as the whole world plunges into chaos. of course many conspiracies will arise from such event, many people especially the Muslims and Jews will NOT accept it. after that its all eyes on October 21. I personally dont believe this, if something does happen then I know its a human agenda and not gods plan. surely the believers have to be tested for their faith before they go to heaven.

Islamic and Christian prophecies are very similar, Islam has a lot of prophecies regarding the end times.

still we await the arrivals of Jesus(saa), Imam mahdi(aj), and the Antichrist.

[color=gold]
still we await the arrivals of Jesus(saa) THE SON, Imam mahdi(aj)THE SOLDIER, and the Antichrist LOL.
Very well laid out and it makes alot of sense. I am happy to see you can see deep into minipulative behaviors abroad and it a good sign that whats been placed within our spiritual energies cannot be tainted. they can play mind games throw riddles in certain text, but the most highest has embedded within all creations the ability to question and then self verify, which is a great survival technic. And yes it does seem wierd in so many ways like if true its been orchastrated to controll depop or install new rulership.

Thanks for your inputs within the thread

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

How dare you roll your eye's at me, anyways man good luck in your search for knowledge and peace. It's admirable just please promise not to do anything stupid tomorrow.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
[color=gold]Ok everyone I really thank you all for your time and supports.
1 feels this is some mind game being laid out for issuance of new rulling power potentially on horizon but 1 can be wrong sometimes BUT ONLY SOMETIMES. So who is to say how this shall unfold in the next few hours. Maybe nothing maybe something we shall see. There was not too much data provided to support this event and maybe if you scan the thread deep enough you will know why. LOGIC. I am thankful for all participants and only hope if something sinister occurs. That some of you posting or just reading
can get some tips on how to defend yourselves incase it GAME ON TIME.

Unitl......

Be well
Thanks again

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Golithion

How dare you roll your eye's at me, anyways man good luck in your search for knowledge and peace. It's admirable just please promise not to do anything stupid tomorrow.

LOL hes just looking up
And I wont do nothing stupid at all just keeping the souls prepared for the tomfoolery out there. Thanks LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
We should take this warning very serious.
The deal is, the aliens need humans
The government and those in power needs control
Less people are easier controlled

They have been around for a long time and they have
offered technology to those of power, thus making them
their puppets

A fake rapture, in reality being a mass abduction could certainly be a reality

These Ets are no match for GOD whatsoever, only we should GOD into our hearts, into our lifes

Their capabilities amongst other:
Full telepathy, levitation, mind control

This fake event/rapture might include lightnings looking like a giant thunderstorm and may not.
But if people suddenly get sucked up into the air, know that this has nothing to do with the return of Jesus
Whatsoever!
Lightnings or not.

Best advice
Do not look at it, do not think of it, remember GOD will be with you shortly after this, listen within.
Take yourself and your loved ones to low places, cellars and hide.
Hold on to something
Force your loved ones... but if they keep fighting, you´ll have to let them go (reason for not thinking of this, because this will increase their possibility for mindcontrol)

Please take this warning serious.
Prepare yourself
Might be interested in printing out manuals for vehicles of ground, water and air
Not saying this will happen
Not wanting to spread fear
Just be prepared

Love and respect

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Belief? ... Belief?? Um .. no .. more like general stupidity..

Rapture:

The concept of the rapture, in connection with premillennialism, was expressed by the American Puritan father and son Increase and Cotton Mather. They held to the idea that believers would be caught up in the air, followed by judgments on the earth and then the millennium.[20][21] The term rapture was used by Philip Doddridge[22] and John Gill[23] in their New Testament commentaries, with the idea that believers would be caught up prior to judgment on the earth and Jesus' Second Coming.

The idea of "The Rapture" took hold in America in the middle to late 1800's. It was spread by Baptist mostly, and then gained momentum by Evangelicals and Televangelist. It's an American phenomenon of stupidity. I have no respect for blind belief in something so ridiculous and, quite frankly, new. Just because some guy decided this line out of context in the bible makes a rapture! No send me your money or burn in hell!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

You know what just occurred to me?

Suppose today really was the rapture after all, but no humans now living are found worthy, because we are a degenerate sinful lot. So technically it happened but we were all "Left Behind."

The pastor might be able to use this idea to save his hides from the irate hoardes...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
All of this don´t have to be may 21th
Please read these posts carefully
Resonate within
Make your mind up
Take care of yourself and your loved ones

This is the only purpose of this thread

Take care/be aware

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>