It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So rapture! If it happens how do you know its legit? And if you want to avoid it how will you?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
[color=gold]I am posting this not down playing any potential events what I am saying is if it happens what are your plans if you see people leaving. To go further what happens if you feel yourself leaving and not your loved 1z, will you try to resist it and how?

Figured I would add to the whole energizing process.
Also any who comment please leave reference materials from any books that speak of rapture on EArth, from any reference. In the end I would like to compare too see the data locations this is written within and how author came to this conclusion.

So until please feel free to share.

edit on 5/20/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
If the rapture ended up being real and legitimate I can't even imagine the ramifications because it would be a sudden realization to many left behind that they were wrong.. probably a lot of suicide and rampant violence as people begin to realize what that actually means, it would validate the fate to come for them as true.. I can't imagine people would be like .. "Oh, crikey.. I was wrong.. I owe my mate a fiver" ..

It would be the same on the inverse.. if religious followers, the truly faithful .. suddenly realized tomorrow that everything they believed was a lie.. it would destroy the very foundation for them..

I for one personally believe things will continue on as they always have.. no rapture and instead someone will simply say oops we must have the date wrong..OH now I got it, it will be March 21st 2014 because of chapter 12 vs. 9 or something along those lines .. ( no I have no idea what is there on that page )
edit on 20-5-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I will need to determine if I honestly feel it is a real rapture from God, or if it's some kind of bluebeam manipulation from the government, or even some alien culling under the guise of religion, which is certainly possible if you believe in the whole ancient aliens theory.

However, I did have a dream about this scenario a month ago and I was being taken, but I jumped out to be with my family instead....then a great earthquake came and scared me so bad I woke up. But I do feel that the way I reacted in the dream is how I would have reacted in real life.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
if its real a good amount of people will just disappear

if you dont want to go you only have to believe you arent.
simple

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Rapture will not happen (not tomorrow,not in a year, not in 20 years, just never?), Christianity is not a legit religion, but it are manipulated teachings, story's and scriptures bonded together in a book which is called the bible..

link   
First, if it happens tomorrow - its not legit. Too many predictions of it happening on the 21st for it to be legit. Source: bible.cc...

When it does happen how will you know its legit? Well I think you will see a lot of rolled away tomb stones since the dead in Christ will rise first - 1 Thess 4:16

edit on 20-5-2011 by EssenceOfSilence because: added ref

link   
I just realized this is every teenage boys dream.

The world is ending tomorrow.
You don't want to die a virgin do you?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by P-M-H

simple

I have to wonder how many people WOULD really disappear.. I don't know many people, even those who claim themselves to be deeply religious, who are godly people.. and besides that, the orginal word of god has been skewed and altered to fit the times .. more than once over the centuries..

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
NOTHING, is going to happen, although i think that a crash in the stock market will happen.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
If Saturday night I encounter abandoned cars on the highway with the keys still in them I figure I get my choice of cars. I don't plan to be 'raptured' myself.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
If the rapture ended up being real and legitimate I can't even imagine the ramifications because it would be a sudden realization to many left behind that they were wrong.. probably a lot of suicide and rampant violence as people begin to realize what that actually means, it would validate the fate to come for them as true.. I can't imagine people would be like .. "Oh, crikey.. I was wrong.. I owe my mate a fiver" ..

[color=gold]I see your point many would feel decision making was bad religiously and that they have failed themselves and give up. Very sad, because it would sort of validate what certain teachings have been saying. But do you consider there being any kind of fraud potentials embedded?

It would be the same on the inverse.. if religious followers, the truly faithful .. suddenly realized tomorrow that everything they believed was a lie.. it would destroy the very foundation for them..

[color=gold]I see in some ways this is correct but must also consider many who are of the broadcasting faith are not feeling this is reality in their hearts.. So overall the religious aspect after tommorow I feel would be the same, due to not to many followers influence globally.

I for one personally believe things will continue on as they always have.. no rapture and instead someone will simply say oops we must have the date wrong..OH now I got it, it will be March 21st 2014 because of chapter 12 vs. 9 or something along those lines .. ( no I have no idea what is there on that page )

[color=gold]lol what you say ooops le me try again because I missed a page in the formula. I see. can be done as it has before.
Thanks miniatus for the input.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

The "rapture" is some crazy bs protestants made up to go along with their fire and brimstone. No rapture. No end the world.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Under Water
I will need to determine if I honestly feel it is a real rapture from God, or if it's some kind of bluebeam manipulation from the government, or even some alien culling under the guise of religion, which is certainly possible if you believe in the whole ancient aliens theory.

[color=gold] Yes yes yes this is important factor to consider much. Because how 1 evaluates the situation will effect their will power. Their will to say this isnt real or it is. Now if some form of evidence was presented that it is infact blue beam then the SPECIES HAS SOLD OUT ON ITSELF. If it is none terrestials and they have to play mental game to trick wills then they are not fair or cool. For if they were real about the salvation they would come out and say it clear. "we are here for this agenda" who wants to come. If many so no thanks then their actions afterwards will determine if they are worthy of your souls... Guess we are comming to instinct to determine survival.

Originally posted by Under Water
However, I did have a dream about this scenario a month ago and I was being taken, but I jumped out to be with my family instead....then a great earthquake came and scared me so bad I woke up. But I do feel that the way I reacted in the dream is how I would have reacted in real life.

[color=gold]Interesting reaction you seen family staying and stayed with them LOVE

Thanks underwater...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I wonder how many "believers" will jump in air when the Rapture happens? Its like the biblical equivalent to waving at someone who is waving at you, only to turn around and see the actual person they were communicating with.
Awkward...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by P-M-H

simple

[color=gold]Is it really this simple???? And if so then our minds are in controll of our wills guiding our directions. Logic. SO in a way if your consciously rigged to prepare and deciet is in the air they already got you since your ready to go.

Thanks P-M-H

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Sorry please give me a second.
.Ok we see you watching as well

Just making sure
to LOVE
to no love deciet.
COMtinues

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by notimportant
Rapture will not happen (not tomorrow,not in a year, not in 20 years, just never?), Christianity is not a legit religion, but it are manipulated teachings, story's and scriptures bonded together in a book which is called the bible..

[color=gold]I see so you denounce the bible teaching totally????? Hmm interesting, but 1 does agree It if happened may not be legit. So 1 recommends no matter if occures or not please scan your hearts minds and souls for answers.

Thanks notimportant

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
If I am sitting there eating my pizza and Jesus or Michael show up and say, "Why no anchovies?" and I say, "Cause anchovies suck that's why." I will know it is real, and then and only then will I say, "It's not beer I swear it's holy water to fight against the demonic power of satan."

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Right im having a blond moment or ive been reading this site for too long today, when will this nonsense be over in the UK, 6pm EST so minus 5 hours for GMT, so last ciggy at 5 to 1, am i correct?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
GOD is way more powerfull than these, and GOD has planned no rapture tomorrow or any other day soon.
Not saying this cooperation of Ets/powermongers have, but know that if people get sucked up in the air with or without lights, it is not the doing of GOD.
if they plan and go through with such false event , resist:
LOOK AWAY
DO NOT THINK ON IT
AND GET TO THE LOWEST POINT THAT YOU CAN UNDER COVER
SUCH AS A BASEMENT IN YOUR OWN HOME OR THE BASMENT A LARGE COMMERCIAL BUILDING
(reason for the choice to look away and not to think of it – use of mindcontrol)
Paying attention to this will only give away where you are, only focus on GOD and that He will be with you shortly after this.
It would be advisable for you to learn to drive, fly and sail as many vehicles of transportations, and to be able to use arms.
The deal is that the ETs need humans, and governments and those in high powers want power.
Divided we will be easier controlled.
Trough this mass abductions a rapture could be simulated, but has nothing with GOD to do.
There will be less people to control and the government can act as heroes ´saving´those left after this fraud.

GOD and Jesus are NOT planning any rapture or event

edit on 20-5-2011 by yets777 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join