It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's in Russia, 17th of May

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

So another sighting from the 17th (but I got skeptical with the NBC one, also because of the answers in the thread).
Pretty good video IMO, if not CGI or whatever... my first thought was planes, but not after I saw the way they were flying.
edit on 20-5-2011 by ZaphBot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ZaphBot

looks like planes, can see the lights on the wings. all flying in a fairly straight path. its too bad the building is on the left side blocking out that part of the sky, i think it would show 100% what they are

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Not being a wiseguy, but at 44 sec, it looks like a plane to me, when they are coming straight ahead for landing or circling to land. My .02.

spec

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by iamblindbutisee

They're returning/changing direction at the end, but it also can be that those are different objects/planes.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Cool, the ever internal search to find aliens through youtube. Get a camara and find your own UFO. Then you will know its not CG

Im tired of these youtube videos

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I let the video load and pulled the slider back and forth.. and it clearly shows a plane making a turn to line up with a runway

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Hela-ma-copters. Do you see the position and anti-collision lights?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
Cool, the ever internal search to find aliens through youtube. Get a camara and find your own UFO. Then you will know its not CG

Im tired of these youtube videos

I already found my own UFO, actually I wasn't quick enough to get the camera.
So and if someone catches a good video of an UFO, where else to upload it than YouTube? As it's the biggest video sharing community.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Really? helicopters or planes? i'm sorry but when did they change the color of the lights and when did planes stay in one spot for nearly a minute? i'm aware that planes can look like they are flying in the same spot if they are heading straight away from you but common it clearly wasn't. my guess is either new aircraft testing (why would they test it in the open) fake or ET

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I swear this has been posted before under many titles and dates. I know this shot.
I guarantee this is not the 17th of May nor is it a U.F.O.

top topics

join