It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Make My Bed? But You Say the World’s Ending

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Get a load of these poor kids...I think I would have tried to run away.

The three teenagers have been struggling to make sense of their shifting world, which started changing nearly two years ago when their mother, Abby Haddad Carson, left her job as a nurse to “sound the trumpet” on mission trips with her husband, Robert, handing out tracts. They stopped working on their house and saving for college.

This is such an enraging article to me. These wackos are pulling their children into the madness.

and I'm sure there are plenty more out there. ARRRRGGGGG......The IDIOCY

here the link: www.nytimes.com...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by neOrevolutionist
Get a load of these poor kids...I think I would have tried to run away.

The three teenagers have been struggling to make sense of their shifting world, which started changing nearly two years ago when their mother, Abby Haddad Carson, left her job as a nurse to “sound the trumpet” on mission trips with her husband, Robert, handing out tracts. They stopped working on their house and saving for college.

This is such an enraging article to me. These wackos are pulling their children into the madness.

and I'm sure there are plenty more out there. ARRRRGGGGG......The IDIOCY

here the link: www.nytimes.com...

Same as the KKK and their racist bigotry beliefs. It's really sick and ignorant. Poor children like these are the reason there is a therapist office on every corner.
edit on 03/31/2011 by NNEECE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Woops! There are a couple of things that must happen first.

" Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by... letter as from us, a...s that the day of Christ is at hand. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition."
2 Thessalonians 2:1-3

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by neOrevolutionist

Maybe a little off topic...whilst reading through all of these May 21st threads I have not seen anyone ask the question;

If this so called Rapture occurs what happens to children / babies that couldn't concisely make the decision to serve the Lord?

They just die and go to hell?

Just a thought; and yes bringing thier children (albiet older children) into it is wrong.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by neOrevolutionist

I foresee future Atheists, lol good for those kids they wont live their lives in fear.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
This Camping guy and his breathren make me insanely angry. My daughter just looked at me worriedly and asked me if the world is going to end tomorrow. Now its one thing to be like us on ATS a choose to be involved with this sort of topic, but it pi***s me off to see my child scared. What right do these people have to do this, especially when this time tomorrow we all know that were gonna be on here talking about what an epic fail it was and how it was obviously gonna be so, aaarrgghh. The doctors wife is very rarely angry.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
So when this fails, will he then state he forgot to add in the gregorian calendar shift or some such?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CORN IS NUTS

Although I'm not Christian I'll try and answer this. I have asked many of my friends and family that are Christians this same thing. They have told me that when a child is too young to decide that they are taken automatically. They are considered "innocent".

Although, I'm sure that there are some fanatics out there that will give you the "guilt by association" answer. Meaning that if their parents are not believers there will be no mercy for the child.

As with all things religious, it's depends on the person's preceptive.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
So when this fails, will he then state he forgot to add in the gregorian calendar shift or some such?

Well he has already done the "I made a mistake" dance back in the 90's. I think this time he's gonna use the story of Jonah and just say God showed mercy because so many people repented.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
rapture day here now in good ole australia. only sign of anything religious so far is when my husband got outta bed and i proclaimed "jesus christ....you still here".

top topics

join