It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt Will Be Finally Opening Up the Secret Chamber in the Great Pyramid Soon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
We are only a few months away from Egypt finally opening up the secret door in the Queen's chamber inside the Great Pyramid! What will be found after being sealed for thousands of years? And will we see a live broadcast of the findings or just a reproduction of them?

snip
edit on Fri May 20 2011 by Jbird because: Removed personal site link

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
i feel we need to see the live unveiling
this should be interesting

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
They'll probably find the truth about human civilization and the egyptian gods and how the pyramids are landing pads for spaceships.

Really interesting post none the least! good find!

I really do wonder what they'll find.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
From what I've gathered they have already gone beyond the second door, it's just a long hard road of releasing information. I have a thread here.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
... or they will find a dusty empty chamber leading further along... I suspect these to be empty

One theory I saw recently was that the pyramids were built to serve a function and not for burial or ceremonial purposes.. sort of like machines... One theory is that the pyramids could have been used for hydrogen production

If that's true then the shaft will be empty .. and the wall is probably there to shut off flow.. this video describes what I'm talking about

Note: It's called ancient aliens, but I'm not supporting the alien part of this so much as I am suggesting I like the alternative for explaining the shafts and chambers..
edit on 20-5-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMessenger1

They will find none other than .....

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
events like this should be shown live around the world through the nat geo channels,i'm sure alot of people would watch it.
i'm going to say there will be nothing there or another door which will take another 4 or 5 years to open,i hope i'm wrong & they find something of great interest,a paprus scroll would be great.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Great news, as I've been waiting. I think the most that will be seen, beyond chamber walls, would be a statue. The path and chamber is more spiritual, than physical.

Located at mid-point in the Great Pyramid, the Queen's Chamber symbolizes the heart of the temple and reflects its spiritual essence. The word "pyramid" literally means "fire in the middle" and refers to the fiery essence -- Divine Light --that is love. The Great Pyramid, in turn, is a bio-map of human consciousness. Entry into the Queen's Chamber is achieved via the Ascending Passageway ("Point E") or the Well-Shaft ("Point D" labeled the "Service Corridor" and sometimes referred to as the "Escape Shaft"). These two entries represent the "method and wisdom" to achieve enlightenment.

"Method" refers to the means or the way that enlightenment is achieved. Since there are two entries, or ways, into the Queen's Chamber, the implication is that there are two methods or paths to achieve enlightenment. The first "method" refers to a succession of lifetimes that provokes myriads of karmic experiences, both positive and negative, resulting in a gradual "elevation of consciousness" and expansion of the heart. This entry is accessed via the "Escape Shaft" and occurs when life's lessons are integrated and the heart expands in compassion for all sentient beings. At this juncture, the incarnating soul may exit -- or "escape" -- the endless "Wheel of Suffering" and need not incarnate again.Source

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
i am extremely curious as to what will be discovered...

my fear is that whatever is found(if anything) will be taken off somewhere and the public will be informed that 'nothing' was discovered...case closed

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
well well well
mr double thread is at it again. 2nd time today. you know your not allowed to start 2 threads on the same subject matter, dont you op? numerous times you've done this
i dont know how to link to another thread but on the 7/4/11 you started a thread titled "egypt to finally open the secret door in great pyramid"
exact same subject and you link to the exact same source
care to explain your reason why you do this?
edit on 20/5/11 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

how do i link to another thread? anyone please??
edit on 20/5/11 by SecretKnowledge because: trying to link to another thread

just found another thread you started on this subject on the 8/2/11 "secret door in pyramid to be opened"
so thats 3 threads for this topic and numerous other topics double and triple threaded
edit on 20/5/11 by SecretKnowledge because: i keep finding repeated threads by this op

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Just FYI-

Decent Information but not really current. This guy has a string of recent posts all linking to his own blog.
Registered 6 days ago on 5/14/11. Authored 76 threads, a number of them duplicates. 99 post total. All of them link to his blog (or the same blog anyway.)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

i just finished reading your last closed thread. I guess this 1 will be closed aswell. I dont comment often but i feel a strong need to say thanks for wasting my time.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecretKnowledge

how do i link to another thread? anyone please??

on the right side of the time and date of every post in every thread, it is written (this post),
just right click and copy shortcut, then paste in your post, voila.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
thank you mkkkay..
here are 2 other threads by this person on this exact same subject
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
if your this desperate for flags and stars, how about posting something interesting, thats not from that blog
i mean, 3 threads on the same subject??? come on...

edit on 20/5/11 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
This is old, tired, repeated, pipe-dream news. We've been hearing this for years. Given the state of things in Egypt right now, I imagine that this is the last thing on their agenda. I wish it were true; alas, it's a no go.

I hope I'm proven wrong.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
One thread per topic , please.

closed.

new topics

top topics

join