It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reopening the case file: NASA UFOs

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I am thinking that the reason they get busted so much is that life everywhere is not perfect...just like us
A bit comforting for us, I would think. Cuz we have certainly had our share of mistakes.
edit on 20-5-2011 by ellieN because: Add a word.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I'm finding it hard to explain this to people (im not too good with words) but im going to try haha

Has anyone thought "hey maybe their ships are ment to look like space junk"?
Although im sure that alot of alien photos on youtube are fake, i can't help but think, maybe that what they really do look like ? considering we have no evidence........at all..............on aliens or what they "look" like. If we can even see them.

We keep relating back to earth features when thinking about aliens. But they are not from earth !!!

Maybe we cannot comprehend what aliens are with our minds. Same thing goes towards how the universe was created, maybe we will never know because we cannot comprehend something like that ?

Sight
Hearing
Taste
Touch
Smell

Whos says we are fully equiped with our 5 senses ? we could just as easily be a rock......nothing

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

To be honest with you, I don't think object in those 4 to 5 pics is a sheet of Mylar or something that got lose and is just floating around. From many angles, it looks like a solid object. Also I have this to say to about this object, these pics have been pushed around alot and I'm starting to think that this is something (either a secret craft or UFO) that they don't want people to know about. The quiet about this for some years from NASA, I believe I read somewhere a few years ago that "NASA" said it was just junk but they didn't say from where or what etc.. Usually with the govt. and/or scientists and researchers, when they don't want to talk about something or something was found out they usually do the one thing that works. And that is to ignore it or try not to talk about it and let the other people go round and round about what it is. For instance have you heard about the Black Night Satellite? The information that is out their is very hard to come by and what info there is comes from Michael Cremo's research. It supposedly is an ancient satellite that was left over from an ancient civilization long ago (you can maybe find forums talking about it). I think it exists, president Reagan was outed by one of his female friends long time ago that he told her that a space station existed in orbit around earth from a civilization long time ago. She could have been just talking made up stories, but she wouldn't know about the story of the Black Night Satellite (fictional or non-fiction). But to have her say she was told this tells me that we have corroberation.

It's like the movie Contact with Jodie Foster. The ending scene at the whitehouse where the one woman tells the senator that it's not whats not on the 19 hours of no recorded images, it's that it recorded 19 hours of images when she supposedly dropped in mere seconds to the net. Why would Reagan tell her a fictional made up story in the first place, why would she make up a story in the first place that backing up what has been talked about decades ago. You walk into a room and see a large object under the rug, the man that is sitting in the room says that it's nothing but a rock under the carpet. You hear the braying of an elephant and the trunk moving under the carpet and the mass moving around, but yet he still says it's an elephant.

Some things, no matter how well or badly you hide it will always give off enough clues to tell a person who is looking or thinking what is being hidden. I think the world leaders know that our history is totally different than what they are telling us and that our history is something that both science and religion is keeping hidden. One for the sake of keeping in power. And two, like a very bad and dark family secret theirs a secret that they don't want getting out and we learning.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
WOW

So berg posting 12 minutes after the thread was created doesn't mean anything? He clearly didn't watch any of the videos. Saying that most here have probably already seen them, so there's no point in watching again, is a very pathetic excuse.

If nobody can see the BS in that, they're blind.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Thankyou for posting such great pictures again.

I find it interesting when people say, oh its a piece of ice or space junk, especially with all the information available.

Lets Face it...This "whole" Rocket/Space Shuttle Technology thing is 70 years old!!

The Shuttle is no more than a Fat plane, strapped onto a large V2 Rocket and someone lights the fuse.

It is all quite Low Tech. Basically NASA is a "Shield" (for lack of a better word) enterprise that was set up to expressly get A Man to the Moon.."Floating in a Tin Can"....and just chuggs along with various toy missions to Mars etc...All very interesting of course..

The REAL technology exists in all the Underground Projects, the Black Projects etc etc , that we KNOW, DO exist.

The "Death Bed" admissions of Ben Rich, the Lockheed Skunk Workz Director, who said they already build craft that use EMP and travel to the Moon and other Planets.
The Various "Death Bed" confessions of the Roswell people, who were there, and said it is all real, and they couldnt talk because of fear of the Military/Govt. loss of Pension, Prison etc etc.
The investigation of a Saucer UFO in a Mexico city witnessed by 100s, and when they showed the film to a Mcdonnell Engineer, he said, "Yes, Well we're building these already, we have them flying beyond Earth".

Not to mention the Silent Triangle I witnessed fly over my house (slowly) at night in 1999...surprisingly Im still alive and havent sufferred any Radiation disease....that I know of yet.

As far as this notion that ET travels from light years away everytime one is seen, is ridiculous.

The Obvious probability, is that they have bases on Earth and the Moon and just travel at their wim, when they want. Of Course they are very aware that humans rarely look in the sky, and people will be ridiculed if they say anything...Not to mention all the Bogus faked CGi "Films" on the social sites.

Personally, I would say anything that looks Triangularly or Plane-ish (as those photos of that object above the clouds), is an Earth Technology vessel.

Any Saucer, Ball, shape changing, or Non Aero-dynamic looking object, would be "Visitors", who probably use a different space, magnetic, time displacement tech, and dont need to rely on Aeronautics.

Just my point of view, anyway.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Some cool looking space junk floating around up there, I wonder how it got so advanced and alien looking.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by gort51

Just so you know, those supposed "death bed confessions" have no evidence to support them

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Jamesprototype

You know what you said is how we see the world and Universe. This Earth is all we know. Everything we have learned is a grain of sand laying on the beach. We can't fathom beyond what we haven't learned and verified by science.
At this point in our technological development we pride ourselves very highly. It says there is much we can't do because there are constants that will never change and is the end of the line period!!! No going beyond that. But you know ..there are people who push the limits everyday and through out History to give us the knowledge we have today, going against the grain so to say. Many lost their lives doing so too.
It does look really bleak..considering the vast distances between us and other stars.and where our technology is at this moment.. as a basis for comparison...is like being in pre-school and it will be a long time before we get to college.. But..to be on the positive side. just because we can't do it, doesn't mean someone else can't do it.
Let's do some sci- fi here. Say some one lived in a K class star system. Ours is a G class star. K class stars are plentiful in the Universe. G class not so much. G class stars have just about 10 billion years of stability to develop life before they start burning up all it fuel. K class stars have a much longer life and could have up to 30 billion years to develop life.
Now let's say the Creator is very fond of life that has eyes, nose, ears, mouth,...(and arms and legs) Look at the life on this planet.
So some one much older and so much more advanced in technology that even our imaginations may not go there, could possibly overcome the odds and travel wherever.

edit on 20-5-2011 by ellieN because: Added a word.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Jamesprototype

Yea man that is what i was saying. We humans hide cameras from all sorts of wildlife. In trees all hidden to catch the critters in action. Some debris may be seeded trap cams. To monitor our space flight hiding it in plain sight. Or for that matter our own stuff. What space tech isn't public knowledge? I would think that not all the space junk is catalogued. So our own stuff maybe lurking about also.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

president Reagan was outed by one of his female friends long time ago that he told her that a space station existed in orbit around earth from a civilization long time ago.

A good post. But the above piqued my interest. I knew about the black knight, but not about this statement from Ronnie. However questionable the source may or may not be. Thanks, I'll be looking into that.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by nightmare_david

No.

So berg posting 12 minutes after the thread was created doesn't mean anything?

I, too, had seen all those videos before. They have been posted, in other threads. Anyone who pays attention and spends time in the Aliens & UFOs Forum would have seen them , as well....

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightmare_david
WOW

So berg posting 12 minutes after the thread was created doesn't mean anything? He clearly didn't watch any of the videos. Saying that most here have probably already seen them, so there's no point in watching again, is a very pathetic excuse.

If nobody can see the BS in that, they're blind.

How's that BS or an excuse though if he's seen them before? I think seeing as he actually worked for NASA on one or more of the missions we're looking at he's seen those clips before if they've been around long. I'm not saying blindly believe everything he says, but at the same time it doesn't have to be BS either.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

......Thread reminder.....

JimOberg Is not the thread topic.
Let's move along.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Slayer! Thanks for another fine thread, my friend! SnF natch.

Personally, I don't mind that these have been posted before... the search here is allegedly dodgy so new members may not be aware of these things even if they tried. Pay no mind to the self-appointed "posted before" police. Silliness.

Anyway, the photo set is rather enjoyable and rather intriguing. That's one heck of a "blanket," man. Although admittedly as eager as anyone to find high strangeness, especially in space, I can, nevertheless actually accept it as an engineered insulation piece. With a bit of a grain of salt.

In another lifetime I was an automotive technician for German and Italian cars and especially in later models we had quite a few insulation pieces that were semi-solid and molded to fit an area snugly. Never thought to call them a blanket though, but that nomenclature would certainly fit, at least in function.

The basic shape can to my eye be seen in all but one, maybe two shots. It just gives one an odd feeling that it isn't flat... not flat in that it's in the nature of a "bowl" to cover some apparatus, but not flat in that it has actual height to it... if you catch my drift. Likely an optical illusion. I do really like the round dish antenna-looking thing mounted on a "pole." That got to me so much at first but can see it now in other images after sufficient staring time was put in. The nature of the alleged reflections of sunlight seem a tad odd as well... especially the "lights."

What was this thing protecting? Anyone know? Did I miss that? Must've been an odd-looking "satellite!"

So... while I can accept that it may well be an inadvertently discarded part... let's just say I too am on the fence, swaying to and fro.

I like the whole set but for expediency chose to see what happened if a couple of Adobe apps were applied to my favorite image and appropriate knobs were twirled... the result of that little sortie lies below.

Worked up at 300dpi off the source link but of course on your screen it will be at 72, as are all monitors. Don't think it much matters, though, really.
Couldn't really coax much more out of it than the version in the OP, (blackness of space and all that), but it's cool.

And thanks for the videos, too. I like a lot of the objects in them very much, even more than the OP's featured photo set. There is one object among them that was long claimed to be a drop of water which I now think is accurate... but as for most of the others... in no way, shape or form are they mundane!

OK, browser's functional again... best hit reply. Started this at the top of page 4... sigh.

Peace,
Pixel

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightmare_david
You posted that 12 minutes after the thread was created. I have to question whether you actually fully read everything and watched each video before you replied?

This has been a hobby of mine for many years -- I debunked the first round of Apollo-11 UFO myths in a book in 1982 and wrote about many of the 1960s stories in magazines in the late 1970s. I've worked in Mission Control, talked with fellow controllers and with astronauts, tracked down alleged 'quotations' that turn out to be bogus, dug out archives of videos and telemetry printouts -- so yes, I do feel qualified to offer an opinion.

It's dismaying how much young folks brainpower is being wasted on dead ended detours like these when there are real mysteries that need determined, disciplined, inquiring minds to penetrate.

But to repeat -- at the very least, some of these sightings could be of stuff critical to crew safety. So it's good to report them as quickly as they are spotted -- and it is ungood to tout them as 'UFO evidence' and make folks who should pay attention, giggle and mock the silly misidentifications and thus maybe miss the handful of valuable reports.

Also, the overuse of the 'NASA coverup' meme diminishes the effectiveness of that accusation when deserved -- as it has been from time to time, which I've written about [and gotten national magazine awards for] -- and creates a giggle curtain of credibility in the minds of experienced journalists who ought to be looking at such real situations, but instead all too quickly dismiss it as just more "UFO nonsense." And thet find it easy to do so because, well, because there IS so much 'UFO nonsense' in these themes.

added link:

Re 'NASA coverups', one of my proud moments was when I became the only journalist ever denounced by name by NASA for 'wacky' ideas -- about a NASA space screwup.

See www.nasa.gov...

edit on 20-5-2011 by JimOberg because:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Always a possibility in my mind that there is a slight chance it could be extra-terrestrial visitors.

But i'd most likely classify it as space junk.

Although the first... Image in your threads first video. IMO offers evidence of the Life Ubiquitous Theory that life exists in space as well!

Just look at that thing what is it!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by David291

It can especially account for "abductee" accounts. The phenomenon of sleep paralysis fits the bill perfectly.
www.castleofspirits.com...
A believer attributes the experience to aliens (or demons).

I am pretty sure sleep paralysis is not ' catching' like measles or chickenpox! So, how can that possibly explain shared abduction experiences such as the Allagash Four or Betty and Barney Hill I wonder. I am sure there will be some expert out there who will tell us it is some kind of ' transference' experience. Which would be total poppycock IMO
Of course, that is only if you believe the abductions even took place.

Sorry to be OT, but had to reply to that statement.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Slayer: thanks for re-posting what many may not know exist.

There are most definitely some STS mission videos that are certainly questionable including the tether incident:

as well as whatever weapon this is:

I'm fairly new to ATS but I'm willing to bet that these videos have NOT been fully debunked!

All my best,

-AS-
edit on 21-5-2011 by AeonStorm because: sp

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Dont forget about the "Black Knight" satellite.

This thing was tracked through polar orbit back when Sputnik was new. this was WAY bigger.

Ham and SW operators reported signals from it. One person was able to decode one message having to do with a distant system 13000 light years away.

Interestingly, 13k is roughly about the time of Atlantis as well.

I think that 50% of UFO's are bull crap or trash.
40% are terrestrial black ops. Hanubel?
and 10% who the hell knows.

Some of the footage you put up could be trash but some of it just moves too weird. I put that into the 10% file.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
This case should be re-opened. And while their at it, they better have a good explication on why are they firing a particle weapon at a space craft. As well as have another why there are DUMBs, greys, and reptilians on Earth. Why are the governments so corrupt, as well why are there controlled clones that act as the leaders of a nation.

They better answer all those questions because if they don't, then no one will know that there are a good kind of alien race that is out there to help other races be free from tyranny.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join