It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic G

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

we are getting into the realm of "the power to believe"...

as for the musical note of G, check out the psychotic genius of bryan kemila concerning the musical scale:

source

"The Muses of Olympus

In music the scale is primarily measured in whole notes and half notes. A music scale goes like this – A, A sharp, B, C, C sharp, D, D sharp, E, F, F sharp, G, G sharp. Then the scale starts all over again at A – except this time an octave highter (the octave is 8 whole notes – the number of total control). The whole music scale is made up of 12 – half notes. 12 is totality.

There are many music scales, but of interest here is a reference to the reptilian nature of this particular manipulation tool and it is the word scale. Scales occur in music just as they do in a physical reptilian body. They are layers or degrees, one upon the other, building a symetry of deceit. This is the inspiration, behind all sun god worshipping organizations, such as Freemasonry, for the levels or degrees of initiation. Likewise, it is the inspiration for the different ranks in the military, police, and fire departments of the world and so on. The luciferian serpent thinkers had to create these creatures throughout the world to enhance the hypnotic suggestion of how cunning and wise a serpent can be. On the other extreme, they also created, through the thought form, the image of the dove. This duality plays off, one against the other, that of the serpent and the dove, and the resulting hypnotic trance ensues.

You can see from the manipulation of the light beam, 12 months is the time alotted for the earth to go around the sun. This was manipulated to be 360 degrees. This represented 360 days or 12 – 30 day months. These 12 months connect directly to humanity because we have been created as light energy and these numbers are being manipulated, and doing the manipulating, right within us."

read the whole page. not exactly about the G note, but interesting nonetheless...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

So you keep avoiding the moon in the middle...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
reply to post by pepsi78

I'm sorry but that is the lesser lower part of the compass, the moon.
Nice try tho.

edit on 21-5-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

isis, daddy, isis...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by BadMagician

That is an amazingly well thought out post.

I believe you are on to something with that.

Most definitely a well thought out post, even if he stole it from somebody else :p.

Originally posted by pepsi78

Originally posted by JoshNorton
reply to post by pepsi78

I'm sorry but that is the lesser lower part of the compass, the moon.
Nice try tho.

Why won't you give up pepsi? Why try to argue with masons on what the G, star, or moon means? I mean there is no exact meaning to the G, it is up to the interpreter.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

Just my opinion, and it will remain.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

It is my opinion that the 78 in your name pepsi78 stands for the "Rule of 78" and therefore you must own pepsi stock. You are waiting for you pepsi stock to double in value, so that you can pursue your real life's passion which is collecting Gramophones (78's), but you only do that because "Publius' Federalist 78" has turned out to be entirely false and the Supreme Court is in fact not the weakest faction of government, because they now use the bench to legislate!

That is my opinion of the symbology in your name, and you can't change it. You can try to confuse me with your own facts as to why you chose that name, but it won't budge me. I have my opinion, and I won't be misled by your silly facts, even if you are the expert.

edit on 21-5-2011 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

But were not debating my self, we are debating masonry the square compass and the letter G so we can be on topic. I told you my opinion remains that the sun is in the middle of the compass, The below part of the compass is the moon.

edit on 21-5-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

I understand, and some of the time you are right. On my apron, the sun is in the middle of the compasses. That is where it belongs, on my apron. Most of the others in my lodge have not earned that right, and they have a G in the middle of their compasses. The G does not mean the same thing as the sun. One person in the lodge has a moon in the middle. The moon does not mean the same thing as the sun or the G. Sometimes there is nothing at all in the middle. Also, sometimes, the G means one thing, but as one advances through the degrees, it begins to mean something else.

That is why your argument is so frustrating. Sure, the sun is in the middle some of the time, but that does not mean that everything we put in the middle is the same thing as the sun.

But, since you are not a Mason, you can believe whatever you want to believe, and you can ignore those of us that actually know what it all means. That is your right, and it is my right to believe you will sell your pepsi stock to by gramophones, because the Supreme Court has seized too much power and continues to legislate from the bench.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Reply to post by pepsi78

debating? maybe on the first pages.

what you have been doing for the last pages is called bickering.

agree to disagree and just move on really.

gee...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
some of these other posts and thoughts are true, however they are used to cover the truth

some say the G stands for "going as planned", which is the case in it's use sometimes i have seen. remember the superbowl? when greenbay won a huge banner with a giant capital G was shown, shortly after... well, let's just say that was a large sign for those aware that the plan is commencing without problems (this year). i was somewhat astonished no one picked up on this at ATS. anyways that was a clear sign to all initiates of a certain level.

as for it representing the sacred geometry, the shape of the universe, etc etc. i guess all those could make sense, and i don't go to your lodge where they might tell you these things or explain them in such a way that a person would be convinced it is the only real meaning but ultimately these explanations are there to be read on the masonic websites that are there for the public to read and be assured that the G does NOT stand for God.

that is not the case. when a person reads the bible and commits himself to the will of the bible's God, the father, he is actually only strengthening the unseen grip of the mason influence on this world. the bible contains some confusing things, codes and stories from the past. it was meant to be loosely accepted as a religion by it's followers for the very reason of gaining their spiritual will ( for lack of better term ), and when i say 'loosely' i mean that the bible has so many contradictions and makes so little sense as a real religion or philosophy that no one in the right mind would choose it for themselves. that is why there were wars, burnings, muders and more than a thousand, more than two thousand, years of FEAR instilled into people to maintain it's survival. it has been intigrated into law by the masons and ultimately it can be seen a religion that on it's own would never spread or be beleived.

other religions based on different understandings of the bible, and those contradictions i mentioned, were created so that there is not one single religion to attack and expose. it's the catholics, the christians, the babtists.... etc(it goes onand on...)... the idea behind this endless division is because people will attack the contradictions of the bible, and when they do the explanation will be "that is why we have so many subreligions for the bible" if you think there is a a part of the bible that contradicts itself, that is not because the bible is flawed, but rather you are forced to beleive that it's because you are a babtist and not a catholic. understand the point i'm trying to make?

really though, the masons use the energy produced by the followers to obtain their ultimate goal. the fullfillment of their 'plan' which is in the bible and has been spread around enough that most everyone is aware of it (on a concious level, but also on a subconcious level which is important). the goal of getting such a large population to devote themselves into beleiving that one day the end times will come and undoubtably to have this 'prophecy' fullfill itself in such a way.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

finally, somone took the time to prove that thay "get it"... si senor, si! when one exits exotericism and enters the esoteric, it is next to impossible to describe the neverending... hence, we come up with "theories", that are neither right or wrong. the human hamster wheel,,,

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

I didn't steal it from anyone... I think more in geometry and tones anyways, its something that came from my natural thought processes. I also read about metaphysics so I probably did connect some dots there.

Not trying to plagiarize anyone, but considering that what I was saying is called Universal Knowledge, that guy probably wasn't the first to write on the concept. Probably existed before writing did.

I mean if I had just googled that information I would've sourced it for everyone to read... I'm nice like that.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by egregore

thanks for posting, you .. and well everyone else here as well, sorry i can't respond to everyone

i don't want to place myself in a position of proving things for anyone, perhaps i'm like that original Buddha who said not to beleive something just because he said it, but only if it truely made sense with the person. it's important people learn certain wisdom on their own ( give a man a fish vs. teaching him to fish )

esoteric masonry? i am not a mason though masons run in my family. i would say my life path has been a spiritual one, and as most forms of occult and ancient knowledge these days are attracted to me from many places. it is obvious to me that there are masons and lodges dedicated to such knowledge ( and lodges and masons that are more or less just .. fraternities? ).

edit on 5/21/2011 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
This isn't Masonic per se, but the G could allude to Gravity as well, and I think that would fit well. Gravity is the universal governor (supreme architect) which binds all things together and regulates them. From the smallest to the greatest, nothing could be alive or well-ordered without gravity in some form to aid its reformation from chaos.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
The letter used by Masons varies. It does /not/ ever stand for God because G happens to be the first letter in the name God.

If you would like to learn more, find a copy of "The Masonic Letter G" by Bro. Paul Foster Case. I don't agree with everything he wrote, but it's a good starting point.

The letter G simply is said to refer to God -- as would a yod, a gimel (Case's preferred letter), a D or, even, a Q, Z, M, Y, or Whatever. It simply is meant to remind a Mason that it is God in whom he may safely rely.

Even the other meaning alluded to in this discussion also leads to this idea since it is by a study of creation that we can come to have more understanding of the Creator.

My personal idea has always been that the Fraternity is rather neatly trying to say that there should be no conflict between science and religion, between faith and reason. These two great forces should, actually, be in service to one another.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

G is the first letter of goat.

goat is a symbol for Baphomet , the idol worshiped by masons. he is the grand master in freemasonry

you can see this symbolism in today movies and shows such as VC has already analyzed these videos

Lady Gaga’s “Born This Way” – The Illuminati Manifesto

The Esoteric Interpretation of “Pan’s Labyrinth”

Lady Gaga’s “Alejandro”: The Occult Meaning

Lady Gaga’s Bad Romance – The Occult Meaning

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

G has many meanings, goat is not one of them. Nor is Baphomet a symbol of us Masons. I'm sure you'll say its above my level without ever knowing where I sit in the craft, but I wouldn't be surprised at this. There is no Grand Master of Freemasonry, there is only elected leadership and nothing more.

If you're using movies and entertainment as evidence then excuse me if I don't take your "sources" serious.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

G is the first letter of goat.

goat is a symbol for Baphomet , the idol worshiped by masons. he is the grand master in freemasonry

you can see this symbolism in today movies and shows such as VC has already analyzed these videos

Lady Gaga’s “Born This Way” – The Illuminati Manifesto

The Esoteric Interpretation of “Pan’s Labyrinth”

Lady Gaga’s “Alejandro”: The Occult Meaning

Lady Gaga’s Bad Romance – The Occult Meaning

G is also the first letter in the word "Gynaecology".

It is also the first letter in the word "Google".

It just happens to also be the first letter in the word "ghetto".

The Masonic 'G' has as much to do with those words as it does "goat" "goal" "gibbon" or any of those others that you non-Masons have all been speculating.

Just a hint: try actually listening to some of the Masons who have actually given you the real meaning of the 'G' right here in this thread. (Not that I think you actually will...)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join