It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So You Think The World Will End, and other questions. Ask a demi-god and he will answer.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
here's a question for you..what're the next lottery numbers? Sure, happiness may not come from physical objects blah blah blah. But, lets be honest here, it sure is nice having stuff.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Any good dreams lately bro?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Thank you for that

My perspectives have already been changed, now its just time to start practicing and growing.
You're a very kind person, namaste

reply to post by Akragon

Thank you for that link, i'll be reading up

link   
reply to post by JunoJive

Perfection never existed. According to science, the universe was created out of an imperfection. Now tell me without looking at this egotistically, what does the concept of perfection have to do with divinity? What is perfection?

link   
reply to post by notsoperfect

He's not claiming to be psychic, he's claiming he has transcended mortality to become a demi-god (buddah). He might have some insight into the self, but as far as 'where I'm going?', you are the only one who can answer that. No hand holding allowed, life would be meaningless if there was a one size fits all answer to it.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Good dreams? yes a few, but none I would like to recount here. Although, to what you are referring, I have said, before, that I have a sense of "the calm before the storm" I am not sure what that means though.

See an answer

-1+1=0 Balance is restored and all is well with the world

ooooohhh deja vu moment!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
What proof is there that there is a personal soul? You believe upon physical death the same way you feel and know yourself in your mind will still be possible to experience? What do you think of the idea that when humans are born they have no knowledge of language or possibly no ability to form organized thoughts? Do you see that it is possible for humans to not learn a single thing of our cultural and traditional orders and structures, and truly experience this existence as the animals we truly are? The only reason that your person,being, mind, you, know the things you do is because of the specific conditions of your environment. I am not trying to prove you wrong in any manner I appreciate everything you have been saying and would just like to converse... I guess what I was trying to express is that I think the biggest conflict between these sort of ideas is weather or not individuals will be aware of themselves after death, and for those who are religious if after death they will be punished or rewarded for their deeds during life.. What do you think should be the top priorities of our species at this point in time? If it is a sacred treat to live on this heavenly planet, why can we not learn to make it blissful and harmonious for all people, you know take joy in helping all others and sharing, knowing that one does not need much more then a full stomach.. If we are eternally bound to this planet what is the point of space travelling or "progressing" if all we can ever want all we were ever created for is what we have been living on, and the bodies we have been living in?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Warpthal

Perfectly imperfect, its like falling in love with someone's flaws. Its the reason the earth is tilted
. There is no such thing as bad, only inconvenient.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

You are looking at it with an egotistic manor. Rid of your ego and glance at it for what it is.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
how can you concentrate so hard in a meditation state when you are an adult and been through a lot in life? seems impossible with so much info stored in your mind.. and with the gov putting so much fear in our mind, is this hell? and they are the devil trying to keep us in hell?

if i can not reach the state that you claim to be in in this life time, will i have another chance? but then again if cant remember the things that gradually take me to your state in my life time today then im more then likely never going to reach it cause i will have to start all over, amiright?

what im getting from all this is that we our selves are our own god, if we can get their.. so does that mean that if we do reincarnate with no memory and no demi god status i will forever be in a infinate trial and error? unless some miracle happens, that wont because a knower cant know the inners of lost believer since he cant even know another knower?

edit on 20-5-2011 by air101 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lovepeace20
When we die does our memories and personality get erased. Or do we continue to have all this egoistic and only need to unlock them. It just seems rather cruel to loos the mind and ego. because it is hard for me at least to understand how it will be with out them. Thanks for the past awnsers you have the right intentions.

Memories are tied with fate. The closer we are to the divine, the more we free ourselves from movement, the memory does not get created since there is no fate.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Ya but he asked ATSers to ask him anything. I was curious..

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by air101
how can you concentrate so hard in a meditation state when you are an adult and been through a lot in life.. seems impossible with so much info stored in your mind.. and with the gov putting so much fear in our mind, is this hell? and they are the devil trying to keep us in hell?

with that said if i can not reach the state that you claim to be in in this life time, will i have another chance? but then again if cant remember the things that gradually take me to your state in my life time today then im more then likely never going to reach it cause i will have to start all over, amiright?

what im getting from all this is that we our selves are our own god, if we can get their.. so does that mean that if we do reincarnate with no memory and no demi god status i will forever be in a infinate trial and error? unless some miracle happens, that wont because a knower cant know the inners of lost believer since he cant even know another knower?

Understand the difference between an eternal truth and a perpetual truth. Just because evil men are on the loose doesn't mean the laws of nature have been turned off. An enlightened man is fearless regardless of the evil in the world.

All effort along the spiritual path has its purpose, nothing is wasted. There is still time in this life to achieve that state.

If you went along with no knowledge of God, you would go through an infinite cycle, but even the little bit of knowledge you have is proof the Self can see through all states of illusion.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
If you're a demigod who is your divine parent?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsoperfect
reply to post by filosophia

After reading your responses, I can see that you are an enligthened soul. I have no doubt about that. Now to see your ability beyond that, please tell me who I am. Of course I know who I am, but I wonder if you can tell what I'm supposed to accomplish in this world. I was thinking about visiting a psychic anyways, so what a wonderful chance!!

You are a human, part animal, part divine. You can either be what you are fated to be, or break free of this cycle and have freedom of choice, which means you can be anything you want to be. But ultimately, we all end up the same, as the end is always the same: the origin.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
My friend, why does everything have to have an awnser? Life isn't about a 'one-size fits all' awnser. Life is about learning, enjoying, its what you make it.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sorayugiman
I wish to take over this world and change it for the better but i need help and tools in order to make this happen what should i do?

First change yourself, you don't need a better world, you need knowledge of your Self.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wintere
Is there any true way to attein immortality? :\ Just out of curiousity. ~

Yes, by knowing what is immortal (infinite reality), then by attuning the mind to this you can experience absolute reality first hand in meditation.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi
What proof is there that there is a personal soul? You believe upon physical death the same way you feel and know yourself in your mind will still be possible to experience? What do you think of the idea that when humans are born they have no knowledge of language or possibly no ability to form organized thoughts? Do you see that it is possible for humans to not learn a single thing of our cultural and traditional orders and structures, and truly experience this existence as the animals we truly are? The only reason that your person,being, mind, you, know the things you do is because of the specific conditions of your environment. I am not trying to prove you wrong in any manner I appreciate everything you have been saying and would just like to converse... I guess what I was trying to express is that I think the biggest conflict between these sort of ideas is weather or not individuals will be aware of themselves after death, and for those who are religious if after death they will be punished or rewarded for their deeds during life.. What do you think should be the top priorities of our species at this point in time? If it is a sacred treat to live on this heavenly planet, why can we not learn to make it blissful and harmonious for all people, you know take joy in helping all others and sharing, knowing that one does not need much more then a full stomach.. If we are eternally bound to this planet what is the point of space travelling or "progressing" if all we can ever want all we were ever created for is what we have been living on, and the bodies we have been living in?

The fact that you can be either happy or sad is your personal soul, but the supreme soul is true happiness. Once you have this, you realize that the rest of the world can either catch up or live with imperfect happiness (materialism).

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
What happens after death. Reincarnation? Nothing? Some sort of afterlife? Is there such a thing as heaven and hell or is the afterlife for everyone, bad or not?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join