It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So You Think The World Will End, and other questions. Ask a demi-god and he will answer.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mbartelsm

This question has been asked many times throughout the thread and has been answered.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DOSmallorca

A half human half god person...like Hercules and Thor

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Why would I ask a demi-god anything? Seriously you need to understand the heirarchy of powers. There is but one true power, the rest struggle in the great war that has been waged for millenia until the appointed time. You no more have the answers than a regular joe on the street or any one of us.

Must I state the obvious and say that if you had the answer to everything, you wouldn't be here.
edit on 20-5-2011 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Thank you.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I find it sad how people immediately try to break a person down. It seems to me this enlightened soul is simply stating he has realized that we are all special. He is not stating to be better than you, but he realizes that he has achieved something and is obviously trying to share it. People are too quick to dismiss something that conflicts with their current view of the world. An enlightened and intellectual mind is open, free, and infinite. Even if this person was just a troll with nothing better to do, he's spreading a positive message. He's saying all of us have this potential. Just take a breath and think, learn, and become. If it's not for you, then this world has plenty of distractions. I truly receive joy out of being a good person. Not by being an overly-religious person, but believing in being good in nature, accepting all that's before me, and trying to help all that I can.

I don't understand why people love be a$$holes, like being cruel is cool. It's laughable.

God bless my friend, regardless of the truth of anything, you're helping some people whether they realize it or not.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
balls
edit on 20-5-2011 by Troofseeker because: balls.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by particlezen
what is the sound of one slice of bread clapping?

if a fat girl falls in the forest, do the trees laugh?
edit on 20-5-2011 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Why was there a scarab shaped toy in my kid's kid-meal tonight? I am asking seriously.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ChiefHockey

To anyone thats spiritually discerned can immedietly see that he is not preaching a positive message. Especially one thats aligned with any semblance of truth but to love and look past faults.

I have done more than enough research into illuminati, annunaki, UFO's black ops, anchient civilizations, advanced technlogies, secret societies, religions of the world and philosophies , to have an idea of whats going on.

But none of that meant anything untill I experienced and saw, what I witnessed,

And knew with all my soul, what the real truth is, and thats that the things of the Bible is the truth, and everything else is the lie. You cannot deny it.

Even unto death.

What our REAL nature is. A product of the Living God. The physical and spirtual arm. But there could be only one that sits at the right hand. And for good reason.

This is the truth.

Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

;For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

This is the real meat.

Romans 1:28 -
And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things.

And this is why these New Age philosphies are a lie and therefore of the devil.

1 John 1:8
If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaticDill

Thank you.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
the crazy thing is that she she/he isnt joking

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Asking you such "Q & A" is difficult. But when are Annunaki returning?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
WTF?

With all due respect of course.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
i was going to ask a question but then i thought why bother i dont believe any off this crap
2nd

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

You are in fact the one who sounds boastful and cocky, and completely illogical to believe that you can know where he is at spiritually. It is opposite of this "high level" you perceive yourself to be on. That is a joke and you should realize that your ego is trying to beat it's chest and try to put someone down.

Go do something productive like mediate so you can better understand that you don't understand someone just by reading some of their posts.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Hey Man,

I'd like to get your opinion on some things if I may.

-Our goal is to know the truth-if it is universal, what is the truth? or is it different for everyone?

-How do we find it? If through meditation, are there techniques to help (Im not good at sitting cross legged for long periods
Maybe something that has been beneficial for you?

-We should seperate ourselves from material things-this is easier said and then done considering our whole society is based on money/work etc-if you dont have money you cant eat...how can we seperate ourselves to a degree where material and spiritual can co-exist (if they can!!)

-Did you have a mentor to help you, or maybe an apiphany-what lead you down a more spiritual path?

Thanks!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Smite me old vengeful one!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by DOSmallorca

Not immortality exactly but longetivity thanks to advances in medicine, anti-ageing treatments etc.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
OP. I have read through this thread in its entirety.
You have stood with open arms absorbing attacks from every side and used calmness and compassion even faced with the hate of those who feel threatened.
This is a wonderful training exercise for your mind and heart and I thank you sincerely for your example. Most people (the loudest and most vitriolic) are so missing the point and yet you accord them respect and never denigrate their preconceived entrenchments. The constraints of language makes it so much more difficult to express concepts and your words often conjure up peoples personal interpretation of each word itself leading to confusion.
I bow to you with respect to your courage and your 'immovable heart' (another phrase ripe for misinterpretation)
Thank you. M.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
i have been following this thread all day from when it was up to page 4 till now. i was debating posting a comment for 2 reason.

1. my opinion means nothing but an externalization of my beliefs which in regards to the subject matter is so abstract and arbitrary as to have no validity at all. So any opinion i have on the OP or his/her subsequent posts are moot. as are all of yours. Since we are NOT the OP any opinions we have on his/her experience is purely a projection of our own experiences as the ego personality only knows how to relate to other egos through past experiences.

and

2 . people are so wrapped up with being right and always having answers that we sometimes forget to just STFU and LISTEN.

the people that are threatened by this attitude will question the sanity of the OP or take personal jabs at him/her.

from all the answers i have seen the OP produce it doesnt matter what i think. what matters is what YOU think. i know what i know as does the OP and anybody reading this. Whats so scary about seeing another humans point of view? is your confidence in who you are so weak and pathetic that when something comes along that challenges those beliefs you must go on the attack straight away?

the OP is by no means telling anybody to do or believe anything. they simply made a statement and people responded.

the question is why did you?

Is your ego that inflated that someone claiming to be a demi god was too much for you to handle and you took it upon yourself to set everything right in the world? some people on here are so wrapped up in the messenger they never hear the message and that is the ultimate tragedy.

i myself am a mere lowly unworthy mortal. but my opinion is no more or less important than any other person.

i know even amongst such enlightened sages as those that congregate here that nobody is perfect but those of us that strive for it in whatever field of our choosing are the real spiritually illuminated ones.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join