It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

So You Think The World Will End, and other questions. Ask a demi-god and he will answer.

page: 11
36
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
To each his own.What becomes of this life is what you put into it,negative or positive.




posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
I'll try a simpler one for you.......Who was your martyr? And what did you see before you reached your martyr?
U2U if you don't wish to divulge in the thread.


Firstly I want to congratulate OP for starting this thread, I'm 18 and have been more and more awakened in the past months and I'm glad you're sharing this wisdom with the uninitiated... My question to you is what are the effects of cannabis smoking on the Self, in short is it okay?

DreamerOracle, what do you mean by this question? Personally my uncle went into schizophrenia for a good couple of months, during that time as the only other cannabis smoker in the family, I took the time to listen to his rants and ramblings and over time, I am adamant his episode has led me to here (not this thread but state of consciousness) and the beliefs I hold today. Are you suggesting that a step towards ascension is a martyr episode in one's life?
edit on 20-5-2011 by zen862 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by particlezen
 


That is the best question yet! Are you the 'cosmic muffin'? ...throw me a crumb, will ya?



posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Can our souls be harvested by aliens?
Whats is the white light or tunnel we see when we die?
what do people see when they have a near death experience?



posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Originally posted by AngelsOnMyShoulder
reply to post by filosophia
 


Is there such a thing as soul mates? do souls recognize other souls?


Soul mates do not exist in the traditional sense, because everything is a soul mate to everything else, since all things share the same soul-nature. The only difference is intelligence, so your soul mate is just someone who matches your intelligence, but that is not necessarily the best thing for you.


if you can mole your own soul into a demi god then why cant 2 souls with a long history form into something stronger?



posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Its interesting to see how human psyche works. We want an authority figure to tell us the answers to our most burning questions. To tell us it will all be ok.



posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Am I a bum?



posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Dear demi God,

You ignored my last question so answer this one please. I too have came to the conclusion you are a very smart person, not a demi God my definition but none the less, I appreciate what you are doing. Here is my question for you, this is serious but it's between me and you I don't want to read any one else's comments on what I'm about to say.


I can't say my name for legal reasons but here is my story. I am born on January 21st, 1986, as you know the constellations are off by about a month so that would make me actually born on the winter solstice in December. The same birthday as Jesus may or may not of had.

When I was 12 I learned of Buddhism. From the age of 16 I used to study Buddhism with my Bodhisvatta Marvin BuGalu Smith. A year into my study, I had attained enlightenment. I found out in one instant that I was the reincarnation of the many treasures Buddha, who is known to most as the peaceful Jesus. Soon after this discovery I was put away for 3 years in a mental institution. During this time I studied Rei Ki and learned of Islam. I converted and have never turned back.

Now today, I do not dwell on these feelings as I do not want to again be imprisoned for my beliefs. I have come to learn I fit Prophet Muhammed (PBUH)'s description of Jesus to a "t" and I am born at the right time. I am awaiting news of the arrival of Mahadi Muhhamed Abdullah but I do not expect I will be able to meet him for sometime. Until then, I study math and work on music.

My question brother, do you believe I am Jesus?



posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by preludefanguy
 


what if thats what it takes? a figure to ask a question and maybe not get the answere directly but it some how helps you answere it your self. we are all family so we all help each other in a way.. well, that would be the perfect world so its just a dream..



posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
- is there a New World Order as many imagine it here on ATS ?
- are there aliens as we imagine them?

cheers



posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by air101
 


I guess when you go that deep we really are asking ourselves questions and helping ourselves come to the answers.

But at this level, the illusion of self is deep and often times there are egos that might mean for the best but sometimes lead others down a road that might not be the best for themselves.

Yes, I wish we were all family, most of us are, but there are also those who either do not see this, or are agents of the system, manipulated perhaps without even knowing it.



posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by zen862
 

I'll reply to you first as your matter is more pressing......The term Martyr is the term used in this reality in the higher states of consciousness it is your teacher. Someone who has reached enlightenment and has transcended. I would call it the welcoming committee.

Op as stated above Martyr refers to your guide or teacher within the meditive state.



posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Glass
 


Indeed this is true, but I do not take this to be a shot as it were.

Should the person who asked the question already know the answer. Then yes they would perceive (as truth is perceptive) an absolute truth. But would this not then require the input of a 3rd party validate known truth.

this would equate to

-1+1 = 0 - 1
the answer to which is still -1 (instead of the -2)
but still out of balance. The only way for this for balance to be restored is for the question of the respondent to be answered. However is this is done by anyone else by the person who asked the question. Unless that trith is accepted and perceived, Balance cannot be maintained

i.e.
-1 + 1 + 1 + -1 + -1 + 0

1 + -2 = -1

too much misplaced truth. still causing imbalance.

Here endeth the lesson.
By the action of seeking inner truth from another detracts from your absolute. therefore making it mutable.

edit on 20/5/2011 by JakiusFogg because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by zen862

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
I'll try a simpler one for you.......Who was your martyr? And what did you see before you reached your martyr?
U2U if you don't wish to divulge in the thread.


Firstly I want to congratulate OP for starting this thread, I'm 18 and have been more and more awakened in the past months and I'm glad you're sharing this wisdom with the uninitiated... My question to you is what are the effects of cannabis smoking on the Self, in short is it okay?



Meditation should be done without mind enhancing substances because the entire point is to free yourself from attachments, whereas the substances ties you to it. It may affect your mind if you are not used to meditation.



posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jingjok
Can our souls be harvested by aliens?
Whats is the white light or tunnel we see when we die?
what do people see when they have a near death experience?


The personal soul can be corrupted by false information and ideas, but can not be hijacked by aliens, only you can control your will.

The white light is the light within that can be seen in meditation. Some people only see this when they are near delusional or near death, but the point of meditation is to focus on this light while you have a clear head.

People experience the infiniteness of the divine when they experience a NDE.



posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by air101

Originally posted by filosophia

Originally posted by AngelsOnMyShoulder
reply to post by filosophia
 


Is there such a thing as soul mates? do souls recognize other souls?


Soul mates do not exist in the traditional sense, because everything is a soul mate to everything else, since all things share the same soul-nature. The only difference is intelligence, so your soul mate is just someone who matches your intelligence, but that is not necessarily the best thing for you.


if you can mole your own soul into a demi god then why cant 2 souls with a long history form into something stronger?


because the two souls are separated by two bodies. Only within your own mind can you fuse with the divine.



posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia
 


Thanks



posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by anti72
- is there a New World Order as many imagine it here on ATS ?
- are there aliens as we imagine them?

cheers



When a Muslims country is toppled to be replaced by the same power structure, that's not New, just like Obama's change is not new. The new world order is the awakening of society politically, socially, spiritually. The highest awakening is to realize you are of the divine spark. For some, this may not be possible to conceive, but they may understand more and more their own personal freedoms and liberties, so it is a start.

There may be aliens, I do not know, however one thing is sure, we should not demean the level of human species just because a superior alien species may exist, because it also may not exist. Human beings are the most advanced species on earth. Perhaps not in the entire universe, but at least on earth. The alien issue should not distract you from the fact that you are all you need in order to gain enlightenment. No alien or angel is necessary.
edit on 20-5-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
reply to post by zen862
 

I'll reply to you first as your matter is more pressing......The term Martyr is the term used in this reality in the higher states of consciousness it is your teacher. Someone who has reached enlightenment and has transcended. I would call it the welcoming committee.

Op as stated above Martyr refers to your guide or teacher within the meditive state.



My teachers are as follows:

Boethius, Plotinus, Upanishads, Baghavad Gita, Buddhism.



posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
When did you wake up?



new topics

top topics



 
36
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

log in

join