It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So You Think The World Will End, and other questions. Ask a demi-god and he will answer.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Originally posted by air101
how can you concentrate so hard in a meditation state when you are an adult and been through a lot in life.. seems impossible with so much info stored in your mind.. and with the gov putting so much fear in our mind, is this hell? and they are the devil trying to keep us in hell?

with that said if i can not reach the state that you claim to be in in this life time, will i have another chance? but then again if cant remember the things that gradually take me to your state in my life time today then im more then likely never going to reach it cause i will have to start all over, amiright?

what im getting from all this is that we our selves are our own god, if we can get their.. so does that mean that if we do reincarnate with no memory and no demi god status i will forever be in a infinate trial and error? unless some miracle happens, that wont because a knower cant know the inners of lost believer since he cant even know another knower?

Understand the difference between an eternal truth and a perpetual truth. Just because evil men are on the loose doesn't mean the laws of nature have been turned off. An enlightened man is fearless regardless of the evil in the world.

All effort along the spiritual path has its purpose, nothing is wasted. There is still time in this life to achieve that state.

If you went along with no knowledge of God, you would go through an infinite cycle, but even the little bit of knowledge you have is proof the Self can see through all states of illusion.

hhmmm.. thing is i dont fear for my self more for my wife and son, as their are many tragic things that can happen and would be burned into my memory... i guess thats a challenge i have to figure for my self if i wanted to become a demi? proof to who my other self?

nothing is wasted? maybe thats why we have deja voo? my past trying to tell me, yup i was hear before, and thats the moment i should try and change something?

at first i came in here thinking this was a joke thread.. then i read your responses and it just got my mind going, thank you.. much better than the doom stories, even if all this still is just a joke..

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by CapSolo
What happens after death. Reincarnation? Nothing? Some sort of afterlife? Is there such a thing as heaven and hell or is the afterlife for everyone, bad or not?

Heaven and hell are states of mind, either happiness or unhappiness, here on earth. The entire universe, earth, sky, stars, sun, are all part of a process or system. The stability of this system is so great, that its power is unmatched, thus, it is called God. The view of God is both imminent and transcendent, so there is not only the outward God but also the inward God. The religions of the world oftentimes hide the inner God, and try to steer people away from this by giving offerings to merit making. But organizations are but physical pleasures on this life, and the true happiness can not be found in material possessions. If you are not happy with who you are no amount of coverings can fix this. The way to be happy with your self is to understand what exactly your self is. If you believe that your self is a current of electrical energy running through your brain, you will have a hard time finding a reason to like yourself. But if you think your self is a conscious entity that has a moral choice to make every day, then that is something quite different. As long as you view yourself as having no choice, you view yourself as a robot, but you do have a choice, but not necessarily a physical choice, but a psychological choice: will you view yourself as the Eternal or will you view yourself as the individual part.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Do not all roads eventually reach the same goal, and its just the length and amount of hardship that makes them diffrent?
Isnt the narrow gate mentioned in the bible a way of saying that the way to god, is actually though ourselves, and the reason its narrow is because it was just made for ourselves, one each hidden in ourselves..?
travel well on the road friend.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by air101

It's not meant to be a joke, but it is a nice break from the doom stories. While the world is full of tragic stories in the news, the enlightenment movement will continue on. The secret is to understand that misfortune is actually a good thing.

The reason is because fortune seduces. If you lived in a mansion, you would become prisoner in a way in your mansion. But if you lost your house you would have to survive on your own instincts which would give you a more difficult journey. Hardship builds character.

Also, everything has a purpose, Karma is inescapable. But if you understand what is beyond Fate and Karma, (the one) you understand how to escape karma by purifying the actions so they do not create negative karma.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I'm currently eating lunch and would just like to say...

Greetings fellow Demi-God. I am glad to see you using our knowledge to help others and at least one mind will be set on the course from this topic.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sprocket2cog

Do not all roads eventually reach the same goal, and its just the length and amount of hardship that makes them diffrent?
Isnt the narrow gate mentioned in the bible a way of saying that the way to god, is actually though ourselves, and the reason its narrow is because it was just made for ourselves, one each hidden in ourselves..?
travel well on the road friend.

Right. Despite the variety of pursuits of men, they all are striving for happiness. But true happiness is not found in political power but rather in spiritual wisdom. Political power makes a man less powerful, because he must go around with bodyguards, while spiritual power gives a person more privacy and more freedom than a politician.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Dear God, (demi-God, as it were) I admire your patience. The last two pages were the hardest to read. So much disgusting ignorance.

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
if in life everything requires balance, A question indicates a lack of knowledge wanting to be fulfilled. or -1
Only an answer can provide the 1 required to restore balance. Asking another question introduces another -1 taking the situation even firther out of balance i.e. -2.

Allow me to take a shot at your irrefutable logic. (speaking ironically of course)

If the person who asked the original question is capable of answering the question asked in return, then they percieve the absolute value of the question.

|-1| - 1
=1 - 1
=0, hence equilibrium is restored.

My question to the OP: how did you acquire such an infinite well of patience that you feel comfortable answering a constant thread of questions? the rate of which btw seems to be accellerating

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah
OP, stop continously putting yourself above us.

It's getting really annoying.

Go ahead and write another wanna be demigod bullsht reply.

Stop putting yourself under the OP.

It's getting really annoying.
edit on 20-5-2011 by Glass because: 2nd line

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by JunoJive
reply to post by notsoperfect

He's not claiming to be psychic, he's claiming he has transcended mortality to become a demi-god (buddah). He might have some insight into the self, but as far as 'where I'm going?', you are the only one who can answer that. No hand holding allowed, life would be meaningless if there was a one size fits all answer to it.

Yes exactly, when your darkness becomes light, and you are free you cant tell anyone what it is they have to find it in their own way the truth, everyones individual destiny is secured there is no fear, all is love and light, its all perception and intention, it ALL IS GOD. ** UNI-VERSE = ONE-SONG ** it literally is all vibration and frequency, no worries duality is almost over we are just on the collective path to discovering what we already are and have been, its like a dinosaur fossil, although it has "just been discovered" it actually has been there all along. =]]

we are expression of god and cosmos, earth is heaven as much as it is hell, its all in your mind, get out of your mind and see the universe life and all creation for what it is. this is the very very tip of the beginning, we are growing up as a civilization together. from carbon to crystal. its almost graduation brothers and sisters, there is no time its non linear, so technically you have all the "time" you need period. to experience a perceived separation from god. thats all. homo-erect-us, homo-sapiens, homo-luminous.

plus even if you could describe and show/tell anyone/everyone the secret, karmic clearing will not let you interfere, they cant see what the cant comprehend until its/you, is/are, earned/ready. and honestly you wouldnt want to ruin the surprise for them anyway.. love and light is expansion. the truth. love love love love love love love love love =]] thats the power we have now. live life to find its worth thats the meaning, no matter how many lives it takes. no one is never "doomed" unless they want to be, no matter how hard anyone tries to have a problem they are all going to be ok, destiny secured. enjoy.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Glass

thats easy! hes a demi...

lol

im sure he has a better answere though, funny thing is those are the kinda responses i was expecting when i came in..

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Based on your other posts around ATS, you're nowhere close to being a demigod.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Is there such a thing as soul mates? do souls recognize other souls?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I'll try a simpler one for you.......Who was your martyr? And what did you see before you reached your martyr?
U2U if you don't wish to divulge in the thread.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoTheCapFit

Originally posted by JunoJive
reply to post by notsoperfect

He's not claiming to be psychic, he's claiming he has transcended mortality to become a demi-god (buddah). He might have some insight into the self, but as far as 'where I'm going?', you are the only one who can answer that. No hand holding allowed, life would be meaningless if there was a one size fits all answer to it.

Yes exactly, when your darkness becomes light, and you are free you cant tell anyone what it is they have to find it in their own way the truth, everyones individual destiny is secured there is no fear, all is love and light, its all perception and intention, it ALL IS GOD. ** UNI-VERSE = ONE-SONG ** it literally is all vibration and frequency, no worries duality is almost over we are just on the collective path to discovering what we already are and have been, its like a dinosaur fossil, although it has "just been discovered" it actually has been there all along. =]]

we are expression of god and cosmos, earth is heaven as much as it is hell, its all in your mind, get out of your mind and see the universe life and all creation for what it is. this is the very very tip of the beginning, we are growing up as a civilization together. from carbon to crystal. its almost graduation brothers and sisters, there is no time its non linear, so technically you have all the "time" you need period. to experience a perceived separation from god. thats all. homo-erect-us, homo-sapiens, homo-luminous.

plus even if you could describe and show/tell anyone/everyone the secret, karmic clearing will not let you interfere, they cant see what the cant comprehend until its/you, is/are, earned/ready. and honestly you wouldnt want to ruin the surprise for them anyway.. love and light is expansion. the truth. love love love love love love love love love =]] thats the power we have now. live life to find its worth thats the meaning, no matter how many lives it takes. no one is never "doomed" unless they want to be, no matter how hard anyone tries to have a problem they are all going to be ok, destiny secured. enjoy.

yea, thats what im getting from all this too... we all have our own path to drive and no ione will find your keys for you if you lost them a long the way.. maybe you will get lucky once or twice, who knows...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

"You, you are me like it or not and I, I am you."

Hello sir, humanity is in for quite an "awakening" in the near future (hopefully) as I know that the fate of humanity as I currently know will travel down one of two paths. My questions are of as follows: Will humanity travel down the "better path," for the sake of many lives (I am not talking about rapture here), and if it does, are the dates 11/11/11 and 12/21/12 the "times" in which we will see this happen? The quotes are for what the average person understands as such.

P.S. A personal question that I have: Are our souls stored or kept within the moon when we "die" for travel back to Earth when we are reborn?

Thank you sir.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelsOnMyShoulder

yes! i think their is such a thing. its kind of like god of thunder, water etc in a sense.. maybe in our journy we pick up our own strengths.. you may have more power than me in say, wealth cause you masterd that path while i may not be as fortunate with that wealth but have the power to sense some kind of energy from my lost soul mate cause we created that bond together during our long journy..

you probably wont really know for sure though..
edit on 20-5-2011 by air101 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glass
Dear God, (demi-God, as it were) I admire your patience. The last two pages were the hardest to read. So much disgusting ignorance.

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
if in life everything requires balance, A question indicates a lack of knowledge wanting to be fulfilled. or -1
Only an answer can provide the 1 required to restore balance. Asking another question introduces another -1 taking the situation even firther out of balance i.e. -2.

Allow me to take a shot at your irrefutable logic. (speaking ironically of course)

If the person who asked the original question is capable of answering the question asked in return, then they percieve the absolute value of the question.

|-1| - 1
=1 - 1
=0, hence equilibrium is restored.

My question to the OP: how did you acquire such an infinite well of patience that you feel comfortable answering a constant thread of questions? the rate of which btw seems to be accellerating

Through philosophical and meditational study. I'm busy cooking so this is getting even harder.

It is a metaphysical system that can not necessarily be defined, but certain concepts that are used throughout that help to explain spirituality to people. It's many complicated layers but the overall theme is to understand the difference between Eternity and perpetuity, between that which is and that which is coming into being. That which inherently is is greater than that which comes into being.
edit on 20-5-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelsOnMyShoulder

Soul mates do not exist in the traditional sense, because everything is a soul mate to everything else, since all things share the same soul-nature. The only difference is intelligence, so your soul mate is just someone who matches your intelligence, but that is not necessarily the best thing for you.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
I'll try a simpler one for you.......Who was your martyr? And what did you see before you reached your martyr?
U2U if you don't wish to divulge in the thread.

I do not have a martyr, no one needed to die for my sake. I achieved salvation completely through my own means. Meditational insight.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Now

"You, you are me like it or not and I, I am you."

Hello sir, humanity is in for quite an "awakening" in the near future (hopefully) as I know that the fate of humanity as I currently know will travel down one of two paths. My questions are of as follows: Will humanity travel down the "better path," for the sake of many lives (I am not talking about rapture here), and if it does, are the dates 11/11/11 and 12/21/12 the "times" in which we will see this happen? The quotes are for what the average person understands as such.

P.S. A personal question that I have: Are our souls stored or kept within the moon when we "die" for travel back to Earth when we are reborn?

Thank you sir.

No, the substance of our bodies return to the earth, not to the moon. Our true soul never dies so it never goes anywhere. It stays the exact same. As soon as we recognize this and identify with this unchanging Self, we lose any fear of where our "self" may wind up after we die. It can not wind up anywhere if we view our Self as the Eternal principle of reality.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join