It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So You Think The World Will End, and other questions. Ask a demi-god and he will answer.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I am not a space alien or a time traveler, I am a demi-god. Ask me anything that you mortally wish, and I will show you what you should be wishing for. If you have doubts, bring them to the floor, and if you attack, I shall not counter-attack, but treat your attack as though it t'were a reward.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Aren't we all considered demi-gods in a world populated by animals and plants? The power to create through imagination is as strong as any miracle.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
I am not a space alien or a time traveler, I am a demi-god. Ask me anything that you mortally wish, and I will show you what you should be wishing for. If you have doubts, bring them to the floor, and if you attack, I shall not counter-attack, but treat your attack as though it t'were a reward.

Sweet a Demi-God.

Wanna go out for coffee this afternoon?
Swing by my office at 3:30 pm EST.
And just ask for me by name. I'll buy us some Frapocino's at Starbucks my treat.
I'd love to know what I should be wishing for in person.

I'll be waiting for you.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

what is my purpose here on earth?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Well howdy Demi God, you say ask what I wish for and you'll tell me what I should be wishing for.....is this some new age 'don't seek treasures on earth but in heaven' kind of obi wan advice you will be imparting?
edit on 20-5-2011 by sweetstuff because: typo

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
What is proof that this is real and not food shopping of some sort.

link   

Where did i leave my keys?

link   
What is the name of the one true God?

link   

Originally posted by Chewingonmushrooms
Aren't we all considered demi-gods in a world populated by animals and plants? The power to create through imagination is as strong as any miracle.

Yes, that is true, unfortunately many people do not recognize this power. Imagination is a great thing, and many people lose it when they become adults. Reason does not interfere with imagination but works with it. Only false rationalities are limited in imaginative scope. An intelligent mind understands the unlimited nature of the imagination, and knows the real fabric of space-time. By seeing through the illusions of space-time and towards the mind itself, divinity is seen and the human becomes a God.

"When all the desires that suffocate the heart are released,
the mortal becomes immortal."

-Upanishads.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

Sweet a Demi-God.

Wanna go out for coffee this afternoon?
Swing by my office at 3:30 pm EST.
And just ask for me by name. I'll buy us some Frapocino's at Starbucks my treat.
I'd love to know what I should be wishing for in person.

I'll be waiting for you.

Sorry I don't do Starbucks.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Are these may 21st fanatics all going to go to meet up at some compound in Texas, commit group suicide and call that the rapture?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by BadBoYeed

what is my purpose here on earth?

"Master Gotama, what is the one benefit you exist for?
The one benefit the Tathagatta (The Buddha) exists for is the fruit and emancipation by illumination (nirvana)."

This means the purification of the mind by introspective philosophical wisdom. The purification of the soul by metaphysical contemplation. The unity with God through samadhi meditation.

To know that your true self is none other than the Divine One. That is the goal of life. That is what brings the most joy and happiness. In summation, happiness is the goal of life, and the true happiness is not that which rots and molds, but that which is permanent and everlasting.

edit on 20-5-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I wish to see every tear wiped from the eyes of all, and no more death, mourning, crying, or pain for people to bear.

Thanks.
edit on 5/20/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chewingonmushrooms

Yes, that is true, unfortunately many people do not recognize this power. Imagination is a great thing, and many people lose it when they become adults. Reason does not interfere with imagination but works with it. Only false rationalities are limited in imaginative scope. An intelligent mind understands the unlimited nature of the imagination, and knows the real fabric of space-time. By seeing through the illusions of space-time and towards the mind itself, divinity is seen and the human becomes a God.

"When all the desires that suffocate the heart are released,
the mortal becomes immortal."

-Upanishads.

Well I don't know your meaning of demi-god but I like your answer as it speaks true of my experiences. If anyone were to ask me whats the most important thing for one to do for oneself in this world I would answer "guard your beliefs".
edit on 20-5-2011 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
what is the sound of one slice of bread clapping?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
No sacrifices required?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

what is a demi-god ?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
What is proof that this is real and not food shopping of some sort.

What is the proof that you are real? If a dream is real so long as it lasts, is life not a dream so long as you are alive? The body is impermanent. Only the soul of the universe is real. The eternal law of the universe. That is what is truly real, only something Eternal can have Authentic existence. And the more you attune your mind to the Truth (the divine law of nature, i.e. science), the more you become one with the truth and experience the subtle light within. At first it is a psychological effect, then a physical effect, like wind coursing through your head, it is just one of the many enhanced physical skills you pick up with meditation.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOSmallorca

what is a demi-god ?

a demi-god is a man that realizes his divine nature. Very close to God. One of a liberated mind and understands the truth, that all things are impermanent and part of an ever changing cycle of Karma, only when you attack to the center of the cycle you release yourself from reincarnation and become one with the Absolute, unchanging, permanent, divine.

Since this is not physical, God can not be encompassed into a physical body, so it is a demi-God, but one that is only one step away from Godhood.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalunom
No sacrifices required?

Give a warm bowl of soup to the next bum you meet.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join