It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Macho Man' Randy Savage dead at 58 after Florida car accident

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

'Macho Man' Randy Savage dead at 58 after Florida car accident

www.baltimoresun.com

"Macho Man" Randy Savage is dead, at only 58 years old, following a car accident in his home of Tampa Bay, Florida.

TMZ reports Savage, one of the most popular and flamboyant wrestlers in the sport, suffered a heart attack behind the wheel and lost control of his vehicle.

Starting with the WWF (now WWE) in 1985, Savage enjoyed one of the longer careers in the business, faking multiple retirements, holding grudges in high profile feuds and even enjoying time as a color commentator when he wasn't busy in the ring.

He is survived by his wife of only one year, Lynn Payne.

Savage is
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Sad day, I remember watching him when I was young. I find it so sad that so many of the wrestiling entertainers have died off so young. Drugs were so rampant in the industry and I guess that could have had something to do with his death. Was anybody else a fan when they were young? I was a big Legion of Doom fan.

www.baltimoresun.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
sad sad news

i remember him in the old days,great as a heel or face & carried the championship with pride,you could see his passion everytime he stepped in the ring.

grew up watching him,a massive loss to the wrestling world & everybody who knows him.

RIP macho man

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Dang this is a dup, I dont know how I missed it when I searched, do your worst mods

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
No conspiracy?...

2 threads on this already.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Cocaine and steroids will do that to a man eventually.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
sad times man... I hate seeing this, makes me feel like my child hood is slowly slipping away.

dont think it was the rapture do ya!? lol
edit on 20-5-2011 by Libran1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by pyrodude

Yep, HGH, Test, and my favorite, the ECA stack. All of that along with 10,000 calorie diets and handfuls of amino acid pills, and any 98lb weakling with a penchant for acting could become a professional wrestler!

I'm sure his heart was the size of a horse's! When muscles grow artificially, they all grow, and that isn't a healthy thing for your heart.

It is sad though. He was just married, and he seemed to be happy. How many have we lost this year? I think my Mom almost cried with Jack Lalanne died, of course he was au naturale and lived to be 90-something!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Libran1
sad times man... I hate seeing this, makes me feel like my child hood is slowly slipping away.

dont think it was the rapture do ya!? lol
edit on 20-5-2011 by Libran1 because: (no reason given)

LMAO Macho Man died, IT"S THE END OF THE WORLD!!!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Getready I dont even know what to think about that aspect of it. Jack Lehlanne obviously lived a very long healthy life but then also you can always get killed in a car accident. I guess I'm just more of a roll the dice kind of guy.

top topics

join