It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lexington

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
Actually the citicorp HQ is at the intersection of Park Ave and Lexington.

Lexington avenue runs north and south, parallel to Park Avenue. The Citicorp building is on Lexington Avenue and Third Avenue.

Diev, I'm not really sure if you are predicting something or if you are piecing together tidbits of information that is public and trying to determine a vision of what might happen but your theory/prediction/story are off. The subway is there (one block south) but there isn't a condemned building (I'll walk a grid around the friggin building to double check it if need be) and there isn't a park near by. As stated in my previous post, the closest thing to a field are the planters around the building. This is NYC, not many "fields" around. Many of the so called parks don't even have dead grass (spent joints notwithstanding of course).

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
then i'm most likely wrong about the tie-in.

I'll just mention lexington and leave it at that. And at that, I would doubt even myself since all the public info was out there before hand. (this is what led me to post though - otherwise I wouldn't have done it.)

You take a great offense to this Crak. Like I'm trying to scam people or something. I thought that was what these forums were all about, posting things like this. I am sorry if I offended you. I just wanted record of it before more happened.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by diev
You take a great offense to this Crak. Like I'm trying to scam people or something. I thought that was what these forums were all about, posting things like this. I am sorry if I offended you. I just wanted record of it before more happened.

no offense taken. I'm actually impressed with your abilities. I'm glad you recorded your prediction. While I hope nothing does happen at Citicorp (I'm 4 blocks away but you probably forsaw that) should it happen, you can now tell people you predicted Lexington two days after they announced the threat at the building. Your powers are awesome. I just hope you harness them and use them for good. You know, like picking yesterday's lottery tickets.

this thread has been an excellent source of entertainment. I always love a good prediction, even if it does come a bit late.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join