It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel will Orchestrate Second 911-type False-Flag in Western World or U.S Soon

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Wow this guy says different.

well anyways.

The lavon affair of course.

The Lavon Affair refers to a failed Israeli covert operation, code named Operation Susannah, conducted in Egypt in the Summer of 1954. As part of the false flag operation, a group of Egyptian Jews were recruited by Israeli military intelligence for plans to plant bombs inside Egyptian, American and British-owned targets. The attacks were to be blamed on the Muslim Brotherhood, Egyptian Communists, "unspecified malcontents" or "local nationalists" with the aim of creating a climate of sufficient violence and instability

On top of all that, Israel has the nerve to.

In March 2005, Israel publicly honored the surviving operatives, and President Moshe Katsav presented each with a certificate of appreciation for their efforts on behalf of the state, ending decades of official denial by Israel.

Pretty funny if you ask me.
edit on 21-5-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Israel had a peace treaty with Egypt in 1954?

I don't think so!!!

I've watched numerous videos of those; I'm not buying it nor the accounts of witnesses as it leaves more questions than answers. Firstly.....what right did they have to be there in the first place? Secondly...why were they there in the first place? Thirdly.....explain to me what they were doing........or shall I tell you?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Yes who listens to witnesses these days.
. It doesn't matter why there were there, they were attacked in international waters and they even gunned the lifeboats. It was meant to drag the US into war with Egypt. Don't get me wrong the US was involved too.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Explain it then?

Your naval ship was NOT in international waters at all and if any American tells you that, I know for a fact they were lying out of their butts!

You do not go and risk the lives of your military inside a war zone that had nothing to do with the USA! Your ship was there SPYING....spying for who??? Not Israel, let me tell you that! The US Govt is 100% responsible for what they did and that's why they covered it up....not for Israel.....but for the incompetance of the US Govt. Always sticking your noses in where it don't belong.
edit on 21-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

So Israel is giving medals to Terrorist essentially if you see that Terrorism was their Mission!

The Lavon affair was for them to stage a false-flag terror attack on ally positions and blame it on the Muslims(Muslim Brother Hood)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join