It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel will Orchestrate Second 911-type False-Flag in Western World or U.S Soon

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

NO.....

can you explain it to us? Like I said.......got the proof and evidence or are you going to forever be seen a fool?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I think you must have missed the survey here pertaining to employment and education. Maybe accept that every side and government has underwent criticism here on ATS.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

I know there are too many coincidences for Israel not to be involved in 911. Its all part of the Plan.
What shocked me is that Obama wants Israel to revert back to its pre 1967 Borders.

I don't understand i thought they were on Israels side or is this just the U.S finally trying for Peace in that Region?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I'm Not Anti-Semetic I'm just guessing Israel will be involved and help orchestrate the next False-Flag just like they had a hand in helping the 911 or atleast not telling the U.S Government it was going to happen.

But i think they may have been the ones with the Vans that brang the explosives into the WTC basements on 911

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I've noticed that a majority of posters who defend Israel have very few posts.

Seems like they only log in to post defensive comments about Israel.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
It Seems ATS has encouraged the Censorship of my Thread by moving it to the Skunk Works.

Can't I make a Prediction and/or prophecy about Israel orchestrating a second 911 type event in the U.S or is that Against ATS POLICY?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Version100

Probably because they are Zionist Dis-info Agents. Who knows; i'm certain there are several people on ATS who are paid just for Dis-info purposes and or such things like that to sway the opinion.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Anything with Israel or Jews usually gets shut down or moved into a lesser known thread. If you would predict muslims were about to attack, no problem.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

And why attack me about me having a job or not I'm Allowed to make whatever prediction and prophecies my mind deems fit! If i want to say Israel "might" Orchestrate a 911 type false-flag Attack in the U.S why not

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Weird My Thread gets move to Highly Contraversial Conspiracy Threads or AKA(Skunk Works) When people Predicting the end of the world tomorrow to be more Valid than my conspiracy. Hrmm

Who's legitimate now ATS who's legitimate now?

PEOPLE WITH THREADS predicting the End of the world are kept in the Prophecy and Predictions Threads While mine Predicting something much more valid than The end of the world tomorrow Hog Wash is thrown into Skunk Works!
edit on 20-5-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Oh yeah, right......

did you get their finger prints in the basement of the WTC or are you making more foolish accusations?

any one who makes predictions of false flags/terrorist attacks is either one of those involved or is just nutty as a fruit cake. Which catagory do you fit in to?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

We don't have the fingerprints of Mossad Agents on Record they are secret agents.! They were working in Collusion with the U.S Shadow Government and Top Officials like Cheney and Rumsfield

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

So people fearing backlash from OBL supporters must be anti-Muslim then right? Oh ya, the only thing you can be anti is Semitic. But not against all Semitic peoples, only ones from Israel they're the only ones that count or get hurt feelings or racism against them *cough*

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Oh right......

got the proof and evidence of that accusation too?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by eleventhsun

So people fearing backlash from OBL supporters must be anti-Muslim then right? Oh ya, the only thing you can be anti is Semitic. But not against all Semitic peoples, only ones from Israel they're the only ones that count or get hurt feelings or racism against them *cough*

Exactly my thoughts. Many of the Pro Israel people think that when you say something about Israels Genocide on the Palestinians and/or their involvement in 911 they automatic label you as anti-semetic.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Yeah, but when a member of ATS persistantly opens new threads constantly against Israel has a grudge to bare and when when the member gets shot down every time, they return with a new avatar and start all over again.

right?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

My 2nd thread on Israel out of having almost 20 threads and my last thread was a week or two ago whats so persistent about that?

Don't be angry that i've found out Mossad had a part to play in 911. I know it hurts but its true !

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Nice cover if you expect others to believe that but it's still the same ol same ol with you

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Hey blue mirage has israel ever attacked america or any of its allies before?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Has America attacked any of their allies before???

the answer..........

YES....on numerous occations too!!!

The answer to your question is this......only when the Americans are snooping around on unmarked ships in waters close to Israel while Israel is in the middle of a big war and fighting for it's survival ! You know what they say....you gatecrash a party, you're open season!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join