It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel will Orchestrate Second 911-type False-Flag in Western World or U.S Soon

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Israel will Orchestrate Second 911-type False-Flag in Western World or U.S Soon

US: Al-Qaeda Has Interest in Striking US Energy

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f80582d32e07.jpg[/atsimg]

With the News of Obama now telling Israel to revert back to its pre-1967 Borders Israel needs to set a new precedent for U.S Foreign Policy and will do anything it can to shift U.S Foreign Policy in its favour.

Obama Calls for Israel to Return To Pre -1967 Borders

Israel will most likely have MOSSAD Carry this out and pin the blame on another scape goat like Osama Bin Laden
and/or terrorist Group.

You're Ministry Of Truth
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b8982c4dd3a1.jpg[/atsimg]

We all ready have the Ministry of TRUTH ; iT IS CALLED ;CNN, NBC, FOX AND ALL MSM. We here all know that. What they really want is to kill every thing else.
Bill Clinton Calls for Ministry Of Truth

Will spread the news like wild fire of the Terrorist committing this Atrocity. Just like 911 pinned it on Bin Laden 15 minutes after the 911 attacks.

Guess who Co-Authored the Patriot Act You Guessed it Michael Chertoff- Religion Judaism

Religion Judaism! Is he a Zionist?

Get ready for the Truth to unfold in front of your eyes and the world to descend into Dystopia Through the increased Laws and Oppression.

Totalitarian Governments will Rule over your everyday lives.

UK Totalitarian Government Orders Youtube To Censor Protest Videos

Under the guise of freedom and security they will enforce more Totalitarian and Fascists agenda and laws upon us.
In the old days (it ran), before the glorious Revolution, London was not the beautiful city that we know today. It was a dark, dirty, miserable place where hardly anybody had enough to eat and where hundreds and thousands of poor people had no boots on their feet and not even a roof to sleep under. Children no older than you had to work twelve hours a day for cruel masters who flogged them with whips if they worked too slowly and fed them on nothing but stale breadcrusts and water.

But in among all this terrible poverty there were just a few great big beautiful houses that were lived in by rich men who had as many as thirty servants to look after them. These rich men were called capitalists. They were fat, ugly men with wicked faces, like the one in the picture on the opposite page. You can see that he is dressed in a long black coat which was called a frock coat, and a queer, shiny hat shaped like a stovepipe, which was called a top hat. This was the uniform of the capitalists, and no one else was allowed to wear it. The capitalists owned everything in the world, and everyone else was their slave. They owned all the land, all the houses, all the factories, and all the money. If anyone disobeyed them they could throw them into prison, or they could take his job away and starve him to death. When any ordinary person spoke to a capitalist he had to cringe and bow to him, and take off his cap and address him as 'Sir'. The chief of all the capitalists was called the King, and --

But he knew the rest of the catalogue. There would be mention of the bishops in their lawn sleeves, the judges in their ermine robes, the pillory, the stocks, the treadmill, the cat-o'-nine tails, the Lord Mayor's Banquet, and the practice of kissing the Pope's toe. There was also something called the jus primae noctis, which would probably not be mentioned in a textbook for children. It was the law by which every capitalist had the right to sleep with any woman working in one of his factories.

WAR IS PEACE FREEDOM IS SLAVERY IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

See here for Israels Role in U.S Foreign Policy

Google Video Link

edit on 20-5-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Wow, it's really a false flag prior to anything happening? Could there be a false flag event that occurs? Sure. Unfortunately, you've already labeled it as such before it happens. You might as well say that the next time it rains somewhere in the U.S., it's HAARP.

False flag - the most overused term on ATS.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

When are you going to revert back to your old avatar.....???

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

Don't put words in my mouth; i mentioned nothing of rain related to HAARP i suggest you keep those kind of comments to a minimum. A deceiving analogy at best.

I merely am predicting there will be a False-Flag soon in the U.S and Israel play a part in Orchestrating it like they did 911.

Now moving along!!

Go back to your MSM

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
As long as truth prevails they will not be able to attack. The last thing they would want is to directly confront the truth. Having their crimes internationally recognized would be too much for the Zionist state. Keep truthing and keep the criminals at bay.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

You like all the others on ATS have NOT offered one single thread of both evidence and proof of Israel's alleged involvement in 9/11 that would stand a chance of been offered up in the British High Court....or even the US Supreme Court........

so perhaps your unfounded accusations can be shredded

you can keep trying to hide behind a new avatar but your posts are always the same ol same ol

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Thats exactly what i mean. But the attacks will be under their guise but will be blamed on another Terrorist Group such as Al-Qaeda or Taliban Like it was in 911.

Do you gather my meaning!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Funny I made the same prediction on my blog a few weeks back. I feel the same weird feeling as you do man.

link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Why would i offer evidence to a court in contempt of the notion or allegations of such things.

They would not even think of offering a case in the idea because it conflicts with their entire system and structure of integrity.

It is Lunacy to think a court of the corrupt Government would even permit this.

Especially since the U.S and British courts are in contempt of all who question 911's OS you ignorant SHEEP!

As you say move along nothing to see here. But you're missing the point!

link   
Israel is known for its false flags and has been caught many times. Makes you wonder how many times they haven't been caught.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by eleventhsun

Thank you i think Israel will stage a False-Flag maybe with the help of the highest powers in the U.S Shadow Government.

We will see the attack happen within a few months perhaps. Idk when its gonna happen maybe in a few years.

I have no idea i'm just guessing.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Yes Mayabong check the last video in the Thread. It shows how many False-Flags Israel has actually been involved in.

The next one is coming soon i'd surmise and in The U.S probably.

I'm hoping the next False-Flag isn't something crazy like a nuke Then it might be world war 3

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheUniverse

Don't put words in my mouth; i mentioned nothing of rain related to HAARP i suggest you keep those kind of comments to a minimum. A deceiving analogy at best.

I merely am predicting there will be a False-Flag soon in the U.S and Israel play a part in Orchestrating it like they did 911.

Now moving along!!

Go back to your MSM

I didn't put any words in your mouth, I made a comparison. What's the difference anyway? Your OP indicates that if something bad happens, it's a false flag event, which means you are all for creating a new conspiracy BEFORE the event even happens. It hasn't happened yet, but it's shady! Your have every right to believe whatever you want about 9-11. Heck, you can believe that aliens crashed into the WTC and Pentagon for all I care. The problem is that you are now predicting future conspiracies, which inevitably leads to a self fulfilling prophesy. If it was a conspiracy before it happened, how can anyone argue against your conclusion?

How is that different from me saying that since I know there will be more tornadoes, I predict that a false flag event involving HAARP and tornadoes will happen between now and the end of June?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Move along?

Whoooooooooooooooa, YOU my friend made a shocking accusation and I demand you back it up with solid proof and evidence or forever been seen as foolish and just down right balantly stupid!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy
Wow, it's really a false flag prior to anything happening? Could there be a false flag event that occurs? Sure. Unfortunately, you've already labeled it as such before it happens. You might as well say that the next time it rains somewhere in the U.S., it's HAARP.

False flag - the most overused term on ATS.

As someone who once believed in a Illuminati-Masonic-Zionist conspiracy of sorts...........I can no longer find myself being able to trust anyone who makes the claim that Israel is behind all the world's evil.

If anything at all, if something does happen, Israel will be most likely be sacrificed. T.P.T.B. may try to save their most valuable Likud/Betar puppets, but the ordinary Israelis can get screwed for all they care........in fact, that's probably what they want. Their first Holocaust didn't succeed in killing all the Jews, so why not try a second one?

They hate ANY group that either doesn't fit into their worldview or gets in their way. And that's a FACT.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I'm sick and tired of Israel being blamed for all of the world's ills......

I mean, can't you anti-semities get a life?

First.....get a job

second.....stick to it

third....pay your bills on time

fouth.....be responsible for your own life and stop blaming everyone else for your own downfall

five.....grow up

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Yes I've seen missing links and its very well done (not really production wise but information wise) I didn't even watch the whole thing but I got the idea after 3/4 of the movie. I couldn't believe how many strange "connections" there are in the high levels of the US government.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

How is that different from me saying that since I know there will be more tornadoes, I predict that a false flag event involving HAARP and tornadoes will happen between now and the end of June?

Because you blatantly stated that me predicting this happening is the same as predicting that HAARP is going to cause it to rain somewhere in the U.S which is derailing at best.

Why attack me and call me a HAARPY loon when i'm making a prediction based on whats been happening in the MSM (Ministry Of Truth) Lately

My prediction is based of events that have recently happened not some unfounded nonsense about HAARP

Get Real!!! Thats not a fair analogy.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I'm not blaming anyone else for my own downfall i'm actually blaming Israel and the U.S Shadow Government for Orchestrating 911 and killing 3000 U.S citizens.

I'm also blaming them on the Wars in the Mid-East in the last decade.

Got a clue?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AverageJoe1

You should see the video on i posted on the first post in My Thread the one about Prince Philip Being a Nazi.

Its labelled the Unlawful Killing of Princess Diana

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join