It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hours before the Rapture!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
So just about everyone knows about this May 21 prediction of "The Greatest Earthquake" ever and a Rapture to save the people who believe in God and Jesus. Also predicted 17 years ago by the same guy in 1994.

Based on this in short...

May 21, 2011 is exactly 7,000 years from the day Noah and his family were shut in the ark before the flood! May 21, 2011 when tied into the Old Testament is the 17th day of the second month as was the day Noah entered the ark.

Gen 7:11 In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.

but....in the Bible, the book where they got their information/prediction it also says this....

Mark 24:36

(After being asked, "When Will You Return?")
"But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only."
"But of that day and hour knows no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only."
"But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone."
24:29-41
They were secure and careless; they KNEW NOT, until the flood came; and they believed not.

Many have pointed this out.....but...my question is

Why Earthquake and where is the evidence of it saying Earthquake or Greatest Earthquake for that matter.
Ok so we look at Matthew 24

Matthew 24

THE GREATEST EARTHQUAKE: SIMULTANEOUSLY ALL OVER THE WORLD.

I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth. even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

So all these things are supposedly going to happen tommorow if this Great Earthquake is to happen and the rapture.

What would cause the moon to be blood red? Lunar eclipses can make the moon appear red when the Moon passes behind the Earth’s shadow, which darkens it. There is not one scheduled until Jun 15 I believe.
Fires and smoke can also do this but if there was enough smoke and debris in the air to turn the sun black, how would you see an object much less brighter like the moon which is only bright because of the reflection of the sun, if the sun is blacked out.

Stars falling out of the sky? Not much to say here kind of the same.... how would stars be visible if our horizon and Sun was blacked out due to debris? And why would our fate as judged by God affect other celestial objects and possible civilizations/life that exist on other planets? Why would they lose their sun/stars because of our judgement. Is it judgement day for the Galaxy?

The more I read about this part of the Bible it feels like a control method and scare tactics. Don't get me wrong I believe is a higher power be it God or whatever the name be and Jesus but this book of some great stories and lesons has been re-written many times over and the people that do those edits or re-writes are the elites of the time period. What do our current elites and controls figures do today, they scare us into believing there is terror on the horizon. What is the terror level today? Fear, Fear, Fear is always being put on our plate. Fear this and do what I say, if you do I will save you from it. It all seems like control tactics to me.

I really hope people haven't altered their life too much as to create great hardship for them in the following weeks because after all what good is last minute repenting and riding yourself of material items in the eyes of God.

Fear is the true enemy, fear is your true weakness, fear doesn't want you to know your own power.

Live life in Love and do good things and good things will happen to you.

Peace.
Miles

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
...And the world would be united, forgetting his pain, his hatred, to fight the difficulties and provide the survival of human race like the first humans in this world.
edit on 11/04/11 by LaTouffe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Well said OP. Some more food for thought:

(3) Jesus said, "If those who lead you say to you, 'See, the kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the kingdom is inside of you, and it is outside of you. When you come to know yourselves, then you will become known, and you will realize that it is you who are the sons of the living father. But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty."

(18) The disciples said to Jesus, "Tell us how our end will be."
Jesus said, "Have you discovered, then, the beginning, that you look for the end? For where the beginning is, there will the end be. Blessed is he who will take his place in the beginning; he will know the end and will not experience death."

(24) His disciples said to him, "Show us the place where you are, since it is necessary for us to seek it."
He said to them, "Whoever has ears, let him hear. There is light within a man of light, and he lights up the whole world. If he does not shine, he is darkness."

(51) His disciples said to him, "When will the repose of the dead come about, and when will the new world come?"
He said to them, "What you look forward to has already come, but you do not recognize it."

(91) They said to him, "Tell us who you are so that we may believe in you."
He said to them, "You read the face of the sky and of the earth, but you have not recognized the one who is before you, and you do not know how to read this moment."

(113) His disciples said to him, "When will the kingdom come?"
Jesus said, "It will not come by waiting for it. It will not be a matter of saying 'here it is' or 'there it is.' Rather, the kingdom of the father is spread out upon the earth, and men do not see it."

As for Revelations, you cannot take it literally or else it will appear to be just fear mongering. Take a look at this interpretation, which makes a lot of sense.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54Fear is the true enemy, fear is your true weakness, fear doesn't want you to know your own power.

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Woops! There are a couple of things that must happen first.

" Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by... letter as from us, a...s that the day of Christ is at hand. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition."
2 Thessalonians 2:1-3

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Please add your thoughts to one of the existing threads on the "21 May Rapture".

Thank you.

Thread closed.

top topics

join