It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MAY 21: Top Doomsday Predictions gone bust: photos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I came across this, and its great!! Mouse over the picture to read the article, then go to the next picture and do the same.
Top Doomsday Predictions gone Bust

Enjoy!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
On my way out of the house today I saw a woman walking down the highway carrying a HUGE cross with "Jesus Loves" on it and something about the rapture on Saturday.

It's a shame... Sunday the 22nd is going to come then I start my new job on Monday!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Those are great! I don't know why, but it reminded me of this scene from Six Feet Under... Classic!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Thrace

Maybe you could call in raptured? Or that you had a mini-rapture and will be in Tuesday.
I

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

What does that have to do with this thread...hmm NOTHING...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Haha. Great morning read

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Thanks! Those are some cool pictures and I loved reading the commentary behind them. Thanks for sharing!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Those are great! I don't know why, but it reminded me of this scene from Six Feet Under... Classic!

I loved this show... to bad it died. LOL!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
There's a live countdown: Until Saturday, May 21, 2011 5:45 PM

It'll go like this: "3...2...1... Aaaaannddd.... nothing to see here, folks. Please, move along. Everyone back to work, school, believing other End Times prophecies.... Thank you, come again!"

edit on 20-5-2011 by Casandra because: Spelling

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The really sad thing is people are talking about comet Elenin, like they did Hale-Bopp. That there is a spaceship behind it, or something.

I wouldn't be surprised if Ole Pastor Harry is stirring up a couple batches of Kool-Aid right now. Ohh YEAH!! (done in the deep voice of the kool-aid dude)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Mythos13

I remember the September, 1988 one. I believe it was September 8, 1988 to be exact. I was a kid and it scared me to death, but life continued!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thrace
On my way out of the house today I saw a woman walking down the highway carrying a HUGE cross with "Jesus Loves" on it and something about the rapture on Saturday.

It's a shame... Sunday the 22nd is going to come then I start my new job on Monday!

I have got to ask this.

Was this in Florida?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I was thinking about the may 21th stuff...

If the may 21th is the judgment day... ITS a kangaroo court!... because we already know the outcome in advance

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I enjoyed reading the old doomsday prophecies. But what really interested me is Sir Isaac Newton's prediction that the world will end in the year 2060. Should be quite an interesting year.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensquad414

i am sure the years leading up to 2060 will be just as crazy and full of false prophets as the years leading up to

new topics

top topics

join