It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The May 21st 2011 Rapture warning is just a distraction. Beware of Project Blue Beam...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
rationalwiki.org...

The primary claimed perpetrator is NASA, presented as a large and mostly faceless organization that can readily absorb such frankly odd accusations, aided by the United Nations.
According to Monast, the project has four steps:

Step One

Step One is the breakdown of all archaeological knowledge. This will apparently be accomplished by faking earthquakes at precise locations around the planet. These locations will supposedly have fake "discoveries" to convince humanity that "new discoveries will finally explain to all people the error of all fundamental religious doctrines."

Step Two

Step Two involves a gigantic "space show" wherein three-dimensional laser projections will be beamed all over the planet. These will take the shape of whatever deity is most predominant, and will speak in all languages. At the end of the light show, the gods will all merge into one god, the Antichrist. Apparently people will think this is their god, rather than the more natural twenty-first century assumption that it is a particularly opaque Coca Cola advertisement.
Evidence advanced for this has been a supposed plan to project the face of Allah, despite its contradiction with Muslim belief of God's uniqueness, over Baghdad in 1991, to tell the Iraqis to overthrow Saddam Hussein. Someone, somewhere, must have thought those primitive, ignorant non-Western savages wouldn't have had television or advertising, and would never guess it was being done with mirrors.
The light show can supposedly be seen in occasional tests, which manifest as unidentified flying objects. Some of the True Believers in the project cite existing display technology such as 3D projection mapping as foreshadowing the great light show in the sky.
This stage will be accomplished, apparently, with the aid of a Soviet computer that will be fed "with the minute physio-psychological particulars based on their studies of the anatomy and electro-mechanical composition of the human body, and the studies of the electrical, chemical and biological properties of the human brain." The computers are also capable of inducing suicidal thoughts.[15] The Soviets are (not "were") the "New World Order" people. Why NASA would use a Soviet computer when the USSR had to import or copy its computer technology from the West is not detailed.

Step Three

Step Three involves making people think their god is speaking to them through telepathy, projected into the head of each person individually using extreme low frequency radio waves. The atheists will presumably hear an absence of Richard Dawkins.

Step Four

Step Four has three parts:
Making humanity think an alien invasion is about to occur at every major city;
Making the Christians think the Rapture is about to happen;
A mixture of electronic and supernatural forces, allowing the supernatural forces to travel through fiber optics, coax, power and telephone lines to penetrate all electronic equipment and appliances, that will by then all have a special microchip installed.

Then chaos will break out, and people will finally be willing - perhaps even desperate - to accept the New World Order. The United Nations plans to use Beethoven's "Ode to Joy" as the anthem for the introduction of the one world religion

rationalwiki.org...

edit on 20-5-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-5-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Interesting and to be honest wouldnt put it past the PTB :O(

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Great post with great info! Thanks for that!
The entire world is in chaos, people are fighting back. This would be a fine time for NWO to launch Project Blue Beam.

It's the first and only time I would ever say this....Don't believe your eyes and ears folks.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
pls use ex text tags , the content is frm www.cosmicgnostic.com...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
This would be relevant if the man making the rapture claims had anything to do with that .. he doesn't, and he's been making these claims for a long time now .. already missed one date.. This is bunk

Blue beam may or may not be real, that is debatable on it's own right and I won't step into that one, but I don't see the connection .. instead I think the real conspiracy with this rapture event is a man profiting off the fears of innocent people, convincing them to sell off their property and possessions while accepting donations.. I wouldn't be surprised if HE mysteriously was raptured.. instead of heaven though, probably somewhere in Mexico to spend his money.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
So whatever may happen in the next few weeks or months:

1) Do NOT believe that a messiah will come down to save you - thats exactly what they want you to believe
2) Do NOT believe that you can predict earthquakes by weird Astrological signs and numbers - thats what they want you to believe because they will be causing it in the first place (HAARP possibly?)
3) Do NOT believe the increase in sightings of UFOS - thats what they want you to believe and fear, plus the fact I heard the Group Anonymous plan to set up a massive worldwide UFO sightings hoax...

I think the rest you can figure out for yourself on what to believe or not.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
So what happens when they try this, and something goes wrong and it all shuts down in their face? TPTB will look very, very, retarded and then, the Revolution (hopefully a failed mass mind control event would wake the people) begins.

Anyway, i have a feeling that something is going to happen 5/21, but i highly doubt that Christ will return just yet.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
So basically, believe nothing you see or hear. Doubt everything and question everything. Stay true to what you as an individual know is true and do not let the things of this world deceive you. A great deception is coming for sure, be it man made or supernatural. The writing is on the wall..its just sad only a few people know how to read it.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Well biblically the whole rapture idea NOW is entirely wrong and nobody I know is falling for it.. even my deeply religious friends aren't buying it because it just doesn't match up with scripture.. there's too many things that haven't happened yet that need to before this for one thing, and secondly .. perhaps most importantly.. the bible flat out tells you that not even the angels will know the time this will take place..

If I'm not mistaken... Rapture doesn't happen until after Christ's reign of a thousand years, which only happens after tribulation has ended.. if anything, we're only now in tribulation.. that puts Rapture out at least a thousand years

Mind you.. I'm an Athiest
edit on 20-5-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Very interesting post, sounds like a huge plan, with huge potential to mess up. If this is true, and they attempt it and something goes wrong, i could see alot of anarchy, will be Libya and Egypt worldwide.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolvo
Very interesting post, sounds like a huge plan, with huge potential to mess up. If this is true, and they attempt it and something goes wrong, i could see alot of anarchy, will be Libya and Egypt worldwide.

If this is true and something bad does happen tomorrow, then it's not gods wrath; but the start of the inplementation of the new world order.

top topics

join