It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

rain floods and tornadoes, oh my....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Down here in southeast Kansas were having a real Dorthy moment, better hold on to Toto... weather is nasty...
Should have stayed home but I need to put in hours at work...

Speaking of... we share office space at the local hospital and looking out my window I can see where an ambulance tried to drive to fast threw a rather deep puddle... their engine stalled out... and the staff had to carry the old lady into the ER...

gonna be a long stormy day...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

I'm a bit north of you, in Nebraska. We haven't had clear skies in two weeks.

Stay dry, and safe.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I'm not even going to wonder if you of all people have back up supplies and candles, I already know you do. I'm just going to say stay safe and dry. Be careful.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Yeah be careful down there...

Here North East of Canada, it's actually the first sunny day we can enjoy in 7 days... Pretty f-up weather everybody is experiencing these days.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I'm all the way up in Philadelphia. We haven't seen the sun for about 8 days or so except for about 2 - 30 minute breaks in the clouds yesterday... its been rainy... and we even had a tornado in NE philadelphia, first since 1993, an oddly both were in my neighborhood ('93 and the other day)

we rarely ever have cloudy skies this long... its starting to feel like Pittsburgh here in Philly (and anyone who knows about Pittsburgh knows how its always overcast and sucks!)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Rain started on Monday for us... nothing like today though...
still we had enough rain that this morning I had to shoot a Water Moccasin... got into the yard where we keep the chickens... rain must have driven it out of the pond... almost got my granddaughter too...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

We're finally having some clear dry days. It's been a wet cool spring so far. Apparently they are calling for more rain to start over the weekend. Should we ever get some warm weather my garden will take off. Although the tomatoes in the topsey turveys are blooming where the ones in the ground aren't. We had a really bad wind/thunder and lightening storm last week. They had to evacuate the Balloon Stampede; the wind blew over the vendor stalls. Seems a little strange.

top topics

join