It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 21 — Suicide incident are expected to rise in wake of May 21, 2011 prediction

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by yahwehsprincess

where is your god now ?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
why do people sell thier houses ? what the hell < pun > are they going to do with the cash ?

FamilyRadio.com has a convenient 'Donate Online' linky on their website.
Yes, still.

And the website is still up...
Time wasters.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by yahwehsprincess
when JESUS comes back we all will see him in the clouds with ten thousands (millons) of hosts from heaven, saints and arch angels, it wont be on tv and it wont be project blue beam and he wont be in a ufo and every knee will bow down and every tounge will confess he is king and lord, and the rightous will enter the kingdom here on earth and the wicked will be judged and damed to eternal hell fire, we all know this even if we pretend we are atheiest and science minded and lie to our selves and say GOD doesnt exsist becuse deep down we fear being judged so we pretend hes not there (i used to be an atheiest the first 28 yrs of my life) until one day its too late and were stareing the father eye to eye and he says away from me i never new you or well done my good and FAITHFUL SERVANT!!!!!!!! the TRUTH shall set you free!!!!!!

Er no
I don't believe in God because there is simply no evidence whatsoever. If you want to go by a book written by a bunch of primitive people thousands of yeas ago, then thats up to you. As long as you are not hurting anyone, then thats fine by me.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
my father YAHWEH is getting ready t throw you and your father lucifer back into the pit of hell where you both came from, you can mock me demon but when you mock the LORD expect his wrath to show up on your evil demonic soul, i m not your avarage christian i am a soilder for the GOD OF THE ARMY OF ISREAL and i love sending you demons back to the pit of hell where you came from, you might fool these faithless souls on this web site but you cant fool me, your scared becuse you know your time on this earth is almost up!!!!!!!!!!! get ready to spend enternity in hell demon!!!!!!!! (hold on let me check my grammer while i curse you to hell!!! lol lol lol ha ha ha)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by CranialSponge
I think it's safe to say the majority of the ones that liquidated all of their assets will be the ones jumping out of windows from tall buildings... Shame, embarrassment, and disgust with themselves for being suckers hook, line, and sinker.

It'll be interesting to see if this Mr. Camping character offs himself as well or if the coward goes into hiding with all of his newly found cash flow instead.

Let's hope he chooses the former.

Is it any wonder that these people want to leave this earth so badly,with comments like the above, reflecting what many human attitudes are like here in this world ?

I don't believe in the rapture, but some days...honestly.. I'd be willing for a spaceship to come and get me outa this place,with its cruelty ,and egotistcal attitudes everywhere.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

You are not the only one, I will be more than happy to leave this earth in friendly air UFO if invited to another planet.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I think that Harold Camping knew there was not going to be a rapture today.....told his lies...as a business move on his part...in order to make 10 million dollars.......

Some people unfortunately may commit suicide...they gave up everything...and now have lost everything....I am just wondering if one of them will go berserk and kill Mr. Camping....

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

I think he will be rapturing away in some Island in the Caribbean with all the money suckers gave him, so sad that in this time and age people still believe false prophets

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by caladonea

I think he will be rapturing away in some Island in the Caribbean with all the money suckers gave him, so sad that in this time and age people still believe false prophets

Hopefully he didn't do something drastic like take his own life.

If he was sincere about it all..he would have a temendous amount of guilt.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

You know Doomsdays entrepreneurs are all about capitalizing and finding ways to make profits out of those that are willing enough to open their wallets.

Guilty? I doubt it.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

You know Doomsdays entrepreneurs are all about capitalizing and finding ways to make profits out of those that are willing enough to open their wallets.

Guilty? I doubt it.

Actually I didn't know that about them. (but I'm not surprised..just dissapointed))

Thought maybe they sincerely believed what they were telling others...or we're programmed to believe it.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Well his network is over 170 million dollars, he didn't got that big base only on altruism, if he was just about spreading the word he would have done it without reaping people off.

Right now he is no where to be found for what I have learn so far. Perhaps he should start sending money back to the people that send it to him base on trusting his lies.

But that is not going to happen because the money was send willingly.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Thanks for the info .....

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Did you notice that he would not divulge how he came up with the date?

I think he did that so he could claim an error on his part and a corrected new date and move on collecting more cash. If you saw the work he claims to have done, then you'd be in a position to agree or disagree with the result and any possible correction. By not revealing his method he can claim anything he wants without discussion.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I hope Mr. Camping enjoys his $72 million dollar net worth,
Every blood-stained penny.
Because after aall if nobody gets anything out of it, it truly has been meaningless.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by FailedProphet

Thanks, for the info, I read it was 172 million in which the last 10 came from the May 21 prophecy along.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

He probably planning to cash out on the 2012 next due day for the end of times prediction.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join