It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 21 — Suicide incident are expected to rise in wake of May 21, 2011 prediction

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
One word the rapture is "nuts " , I have met god on the astral and well it has no plans for a rapture or any other extinction level event ,it wants us to love each other that's it full stop . Any one else who has had this experience will know what I'm talking about ,if you know what I mean feel free to message me .
edit on 20-5-2011 by edtheduck because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Jesus Christ........is set to return tomorrow then.........

Hmm.......My prediction is that JC will be a "No show!"

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Partying in a church if such a thing is possible wasn't exactly what I was thinking. It must be a conspiracy to get people into churches.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by edtheduck

They maybe nuts but this nuts are dangerous and putting people or gearing people into harming themselves unwillingly.

According to doctors, it is due to the over whelming publicity of May 21st all over United States that has grasped the entire attention. The billboards all around Canada and US can be found that state and talk about Judgment day’s arrival.

In the wake of this prediction, many religious scholars and astrologists were contacted by our team to talk about what they have to say. You can find more details bout 21 may, 2011 in our related posts section below.

Media can be very dangerous when they are promoting and giving the wrong impression of news, worst when some people will actually believe something that is not there.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

They maybe nuts but this nuts are dangerous and putting people or gearing people into harming themselves unwillingly.

According to doctors, it is due to the over whelming publicity of May 21st all over United States that has grasped the entire attention. The billboards all around Canada and US can be found that state and talk about Judgment day’s arrival.

Media can be very dangerous when they are promoting and giving the wrong impression of news, worst when some people will actually believe something that is not there.

Whilst sadly there may be a few believers that do take their lives, I do find the report you quoted pretty vague.

"According to doctors".............Which doctors......where?

Who ever wrote this article probably missed journalism studies!

edit on 20-5-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by edtheduck

In the wake of this prediction, many religious scholars and astrologists were contacted by our team to talk about what they have to say. You can find more details bout 21 may, 2011 in our related posts section below.

I know but the media need only one thing, your attention? We’re all responsible for our own behaviour, regardless of are reasons or excuses, what we decide to do and what we actually do is our choice and no one else’s , we all have free will , we just have to learn to accept that ? Life is what we make it, not what the media tells us to make it??All god asks is that we try to love each other? It’s not my message or anyone else’s message for that matter, so no one can control you because gods message is just for them, that’s BS . Trust me I've met god or it or whatever you want to call it ,but this was pure love and I have never felt anything like it since and I hope to feel it one day again :-) but the rapture is BS .

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

IMO it's one more ruse by the establishment to undermine the alternative community.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Darwinism in full effect!

IRM

Absolutely! Here's hoping they don't take out their families as well, you know .. the ones who are sane.

Also, isn't suicide frowned upon in their religion? All that stuff about those who suicide do not going to heaven?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I don't get it...but then, I don't get a lot of things. Why would they be depressed and commit suicide beforehand? I can maybe see it happening after if doesn't happen...for a number of reasons, including disappointment and shame,,,but why before? Scared they're not going or something?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
If Jesus returns, could I ask that he bring some bread and fish? There's a lot of really hungry people about right now.

That'll be 1452 fish, and 3630 loaves of bread, per meal, to cover just the hungry in the USA (using the 5xbread+2xfish/5000 equation as a guide).

So people are going to kill themselves because some old guy with too much time on his hands pretends to find something astounding in a book? (Which seems to have been quite diligently studied for at least 15 centuries without anyone else picking this event....He must be really, really smart, or really, really wrong! Your choice. I hope you're right. Feeling lucky?!).

If it is the rapture, wouldn't they miss it? Plus, they'd miss the opportunity to get a body change! People pay top dollar for that sort of thing.
Not sure it makes any sense.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badgered1
That'll be 1452 fish, and 3630 loaves of bread, per meal, to cover just the hungry in the USA (using the 5xbread+2xfish/5000 equation as a guide)

dont forget there were leftovers!

The rapture, if it happens (I'm a practicing christian and I don't believe in a pretribulation rapture, if one at all) It would be stupid to kill yourself after the rapture as well since there should still be ample opportunity to repent before actual "judgement day". Unless this "familyradio" group is stating that the tribulation has already occurred, in which case I'm not sure where I was when the locusts with human faces started murdering all the non christians..

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Or perhaps the realization that is all nothing but a hoax after spending you life waiting for the Rapture. Sometimes this people actually has been contemplating suicide for a long time and when something like the end of times or rapture prophecy heats up is a good excuse to finish business.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I dunno,
People selling off homes, (Selling?) as some have stated in anticipation of a prediction of doom, makes no sense, there would probably be more suicides after a none event. There are always cataclysmic events, we all know that, it is destruction on a grand scale, "I will come like a thief in the night" no better description of a Tsunami or a unseen asteroid is there? a Tsunami is the better bet as it's less messy and leaves the whole process to start all over again. To believe in a threatened God inspired doomsday and the rapture is just daft. The result is no rapture, just a rubber and a new pencil. The thing is God, (if you believe in him and all his works) make mistakes too, look around you guys, and best wishes.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
when JESUS comes back we all will see him in the clouds with ten thousands (millons) of hosts from heaven, saints and arch angels, it wont be on tv and it wont be project blue beam and he wont be in a ufo and every knee will bow down and every tounge will confess he is king and lord, and the rightous will enter the kingdom here on earth and the wicked will be judged and damed to eternal hell fire, we all know this even if we pretend we are atheiest and science minded and lie to our selves and say GOD doesnt exsist becuse deep down we fear being judged so we pretend hes not there (i used to be an atheiest the first 28 yrs of my life) until one day its too late and were stareing the father eye to eye and he says away from me i never new you or well done my good and FAITHFUL SERVANT!!!!!!!! the TRUTH shall set you free!!!!!!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by yahwehsprincess

what a terrible grammar of yours !

Please go preach somewhere else

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I think it's safe to say the majority of the ones that liquidated all of their assets will be the ones jumping out of windows from tall buildings... Shame, embarrassment, and disgust with themselves for being suckers hook, line, and sinker.

It'll be interesting to see if this Mr. Camping character offs himself as well or if the coward goes into hiding with all of his newly found cash flow instead.

Let's hope he chooses the former.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

Originally posted by packinupngoin
Thats baloney. I really don't think anyone will kill themselves over this quick prediction. I mean news of it just broke on CNN only a few months ago. Its been a very quiet prediction.

You could be right....but like I said originally ,it seems like the ones that are taking this as truth, WANT it to be truth,meaning that when it doesn't prove to be true,how will they deal with it? Especially if they have quit their jobs,etc.

I know. I was thinking how crazy is that to just quit your job but then again I think some of these people either

A. Were going to quit their job anyway or burn down the office building
B. Are crazy loaded with money (savings, stocks, or inheritance)
C. Didn't have a job in the 1st place and found this to be a good time spender

I also agree with you when you say they want it to happen. I get that feeling everytime I hear Camping speak. Its like people are looking for something awesome or magnificent...something to kind of prove their faith true I guess.
Anyway just my opinion.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
why do people sell thier houses ? what the hell < pun > are they going to do with the cash ?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
why do people sell thier houses ? what the hell < pun > are they going to do with the cash ?

Maybe some of them sold their houses to pay for the billboard campaign and all those trips to the 40-something countries where the fear-mongering campaign expanded to.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
The only word that comes to mind when I see the word "rapture" is : depopulation. How convenient to let weak-minded people take their own lives!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join