It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 21 — Suicide incident are expected to rise in wake of May 21, 2011 prediction

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by ldyserenity

Yes, I read about that one, is some political issues behind the patriot act been working right now, but remember Obama killed Osama so we should be "terrorist" free right now right? hell no, now the entire terrorist community wants our blood, or that is what we will be spoon fed.

They just extended it for four more years...the reason no outrage???
Because of this doomsday CRAP!
And yet we're still leaving our backdoor wide open...
And ameerica's getting butt raped....
they can just walk in from Mexico!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

What can you expect from the whores in congress, scaremongering is very profitable indeed, just look at the safety regulations been forced upon regular Americans everyday and who is profiting from it.

Money talks and we get stick in the rear, can I say bend a littler more American sheeple, terrorist are just happy in their own countries, they don't get to be exposed to cancer machine and neither molested in the airport waiting lines.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Yes...you can say that because that is what's happening!!! I also think in the weeks following we're going to see some things crawl out of the woodwork that just so happened to go through congress while all this hysteria was being played out... it's sad.

This prediction gets 4,000 headlines and there's not word one on what's going on in the oval office?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

It only tells you how propaganda works on peoples priorities, predictions comes and goes, laws are here to stay.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I completely forgot about the rapture tomorrow,when I went and paid money to get my car's wheel bearing fixed yesterday...I should have waited maybe

Even UK newspapers are covering this for some reason.

Very odd,seems like a distraction IMO.

Is the word "rapture" ever mentioned in the bible in such context as it has become known?
Anyone?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Once again, mainstream media has it all wrong..

It's not the Rapture, it's the Ravioli!

The Flying Spaghetti Monster will visit the chosen few and gift them with raviolies and cannolies; so rejoice!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Welcome your rapture with this mash:

We are all riders on the storm now.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by CastleMadeOfSand
Doesn't the Bible say that people who commit suicide go to hell?

If they do off themselves, then I'm sure the Gov. will try even harder to smash sites like ATS and Blogs all around the net. Sounds like a good excuse for them to clamp down. Lets hope not.

I surely hope people out there are smart enough to realize that suicide is not the way. It's selfish and hurts only those who care for them. Lets pray/hope they don't do this.

No where in the bible does it say people who commit suicide go to hell.

Not to my knowledge anyhow. many people commit suicide because their life is like a living hell to them..why would a loving God punish an act made out of desperation?

As far as there being mass suicides in the wake of this prophecy,wouldn't surprise me. So many are just fed up with this world,full of corruption ,lust and greed. I'm sure many will have looked forward to the end of times, or Jesus coming back, because they see no hope for the future. To have that "out" taken away from them will lead them to humiliation as well as despair.

Its very important ,in my opinion, not to make fun and ridicule these people. They are probably very good people at heart,and misguided by those who are confused. I hope they realize their loving hearts are needed on this earth, when this prophecy fails to come true.

I for one will not ridicule them for having believed in it.

edit on 20-5-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Thats baloney. I really don't think anyone will kill themselves over this quick prediction. I mean news of it just broke on CNN only a few months ago. Its been a very quiet prediction.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
This sound like another Y2K, nothing is gonna happend ,today tomorrow or the next day,its all a hoax,please people,how many more GUYANNAS do we need to understand HOAXES??????.....But we live in a free country,you can believe and act the way your mind tells you,hope its an educated one.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

If it is like this now I imagine there will literally be a massacre in 2012.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by packinupngoin

Quiet prediction? Every mainstream news paper and network has been covering it. This false prediction has received too much attention.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by David291

This is more information of the end of the world.

21.12.2012 Prophecy

End of the world

www.endoftime2012.com...

I think the doomsday believers stated a littler bit to earlier or perhaps is the profiteers of end world.

hmmm..really the mayan calendar?? Can you tell me why I should believe that prophecy over some christian zealot?

I think this world will end when it does,and it will probably die a slow painful death,from things we ourselves have done to it.

I mean you put the mayan calendar in someones head with power and psychosis,it will end up being a self fulffilling prophecy,will it not?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by packinupngoin
Thats baloney. I really don't think anyone will kill themselves over this quick prediction. I mean news of it just broke on CNN only a few months ago. Its been a very quiet prediction.

You could be right....but like I said originally ,it seems like the ones that are taking this as truth, WANT it to be truth,meaning that when it doesn't prove to be true,how will they deal with it? Especially if they have quit their jobs,etc.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

Funny but its been all over now, I also went out to eat and even in the restaurant the TVs were all full of the rapture news.

I just started laughing, the media is actually perpetuating the end of world propaganda.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Wouldn't have a party been a better idea?

link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Is going to get worst, when the Rapture prediction day comes and ago is going to get worst as the ones actually wanting the end of the world will work furiously to make it happen.

That is a scary thing to look forward.

link   
Wouldn't have a party been a better idea?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Hey I can not agree more, but this is been going on for decades, in order to enforce the end of day predictions they have to back it up with something and the Mayan calendar is the fall guy here.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by eyespying

You never know perhaps is people to spend the entire night on tomorrow partying and waiting for their rapture. I believe chruches or at least some will be open all night.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join