It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 21 — Suicide incident are expected to rise in wake of May 21, 2011 prediction

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

I am surprised that the government has not put out there warnings for people in view of the 2012 end of world predictions to have people become aware of the hoaxes.

Is like they actually wanted some kind of outcome out of the madness growing now by the minute with the first day, may 21.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by MJZoo
reply to post by KrzYma

what is stupid? suicide or believing in god? cause I agree about the god part.

well, I call all that makes you unhappy stupid.

but on this one...
it is stupid to believe in God and doing a sin like suicide, no logic in that

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

I am surprised that the government has not put out there warnings for people in view of the 2012 end of world predictions to have people become aware of the hoaxes.

Is like they actually wanted some kind of outcome out of the madness growing now by the minute with the first day, may 21.

Exactly!!! I think TPTB are just jumping with joy at all this mass panic!!!!
I think they believe with all this going on they can slip bills through like "no warrants needed for police to enter a home" and they're right...... everybodys' so worried about dumb BS that these laws are getting passed and nobody is paying attention.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
This is actually a good thing
The faster we can rid the world of such unstable minds, the faster we can have grown up conversations. This is mental darwinism..remove the weak minds of society. I only wish more people were on board with this...that every truely destructive mindset on earth was ready to be raptured or off themselves right after...

Funny though, isn't it...so overly religious that they lost common sense, however, they may kill themselves (a pretty unforgiving sin in their religion) should the prediction not come through.

I look forward to see what the world is like in 2013 actually, when the more general conspiracy crowd is in the same slump due to little happening beyond some scheduled solar storms.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

When you mention that you'd think TPTB would be behiind him it makes me think, well are they?.... These billboards are everywhere it states in one article I have read that they are in over 40 different countries. Now that may not sound like alot, in all reality though there would be forty or so main countries where you can get the most exsposure. And to think that, that many countries would allow for this sort of media circus has me thinking, maybe there is a lil more too it LoL, maybe TPTB are watching to create a sort of demographic of the nutters around us, or maybe it's just the ATS in me.....

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

i can't really see how a few hundred people in the scheme of things can make such a huge diffrence, in that,
de-population by this number really is insignificant.

i think it is more to do , destabilisation of the population via physcological means. This is my concern.

Kinda like having a drunk driver on the freeway.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Unfortunately those who may chose to ‘off’ themselves, will not be the criminal scumbags.

It will likely be morally upstanding citizens.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
This is fearmongering of the worst kind. Any loss of life is tragic but the sad thing is it wouldnt even be an issue if the MSM didnt decide to bring attention to it in the first place.

I mean people make these sorts of predictions all the time and it never graces the news. Why now.

MSM feeding people fears as much as the guy making these silly predictions.

Will the madness never end. This gets so much attention yet actual important issues do not.

Many conspiracy theories that are very plausible get ignored or poked fun of, real issues in the ME get ignored, Fukishima seems to have vanished from the minds of everybody except the Japanese people themselves, mississippi river flooding and massive storms...

But yeah lets report about Raving lunatics end of the world prediction

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Yes, if you follow Christianity, suicide does get you a one way ticket to hell. But the thought here is that the people that would be committing suicide are those who strongly believed in this prediction. Then when it doesn't happen their believe in it was so much that they now believe they weren't saved. That puts them in a damned if you do, damned if you don't spot. Instead of thinking "oh Harry was just wrong" they think "crap I didn't get saved". They figure since they were left behind they're going to hell anyways so suicide is a far better choice than suffering though the supposed catastrophes to come. Fark it, lets get it over with...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
the chances of any of that money (millions and millions) collected being returned after the date??? Zilch.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by guessing

But, like the poster above you said 40 countries have billboards...in some of those countries it may be a few thousand if some whacko decides to take others out with them...I think though it could be for
both deaths AND de-stabilization. It's insidious though, that's for sure!
edit on 20-5-2011 by ldyserenity because: spelling

edit on 20-5-2011 by ldyserenity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
This post is directed at a few people on this thread.

I cannot believe some people here are saying the suicide of hundreds of people is a good thing regardless of thier religious views etc etc

they dont share your views so they should just go kill themselves?

when did the life of a human being start to mean so little?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by moosevernel
This is fearmongering of the worst kind. Any loss of life is tragic but the sad thing is it wouldnt even be an issue if the MSM didnt decide to bring attention to it in the first place.

I mean people make these sorts of predictions all the time and it never graces the news. Why now.

MSM feeding people fears as much as the guy making these silly predictions.

Will the madness never end. This gets so much attention yet actual important issues do not.

Many conspiracy theories that are very plausible get ignored or poked fun of, real issues in the ME get ignored, Fukishima seems to have vanished from the minds of everybody except the Japanese people themselves, mississippi river flooding and massive storms...

But yeah lets report about Raving lunatics end of the world prediction

I completely agree with you. This morning I woke up and I turned around to see the headlines on the news (the TV was on) and what do I see? A complete coverage of the end of the world nonsense.

I mean, really. Aren't real things happening that deserve people's attention? And this is Argentina I'm talking about, where I thought this Camping prediction thing would go unnoticed, but I was wrong.

And after Saturday we'll have more news related to this, the explanations of the believers, the skeptics who are going to say "we told you so", the possible suicides, etc...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I agree it has to be some hidden issue going around with our government while the masses are too busy worrying about how the world will end, if they will be raptured or they should commit suicide to speed up the outcome.

Sad actually, to think that this madness is all around in other countries is the more worrisome.

And Doctors now even agree that is going to be some stress people already stressed by the propaganda that will die as the result.

Then who should we be holding responsible for this madness?

It seems that the government actually welcome the distraction.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Casandra

Actually this is just the beginning, we got until December for more madness and more spoon fed propaganda, because the actual end of day death line is 2012.

Mass hysteria is very contagious and will spread like wild fire.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

What we need to do is to see what's going on with the Patriot Act which is up BTW on May 21st ...hmmm... coincidence????

I bet they're taking away more of our freedoms, probably adding an A$$ load of Freedom taking amendmants to that Stupid piece of toilet paper called the "Patriot Act" funny though how they won't secure our borders so what's the GD point of making these patriot act rulings? It's like let's gaurd the front door with extra security and leave the backdoor unlocked ungaurded and open? WTF???

My BAD it's up May 29th, but I am sure this is why the distraction is being welcomed!
edit on 20-5-2011 by ldyserenity because: edited to fix my dates

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
First off I think that we will be fine, nothing's going to happen, the day will pass..

IF something does happen, I don't think it would be the rapture, but maybe a 'man-made' earthquake.. Maybe this is just a BS story to cover up the fact there's a problem with the Earth or its axis or whatever.. an excuse. (don't know enough on the subject to be honest though) ..but maybe it is the the beginning of the end.. maybe other countries might be against this, maybe it will trigger a war? Maybe the world will end by the 21st of October, in fire as the bible says
Then the 'New World Order' will rise, Maybe that's why they have all those plastic coffins? & Residential centres (Prisons), Maybe that crop image in Milk Hill suggesting a planetary alignment would be another excuse for the earthquake, when the rapture story fails..

Hahaha bottom line is that it's all total crap, We're only really ever going to know if it actually happens (which it wont) We're the sheeple we don't need to know if the world will end, if it did, it's not like we could do anything about it or need it explaining so why cause a mass panic...

Anyway a bit off topic haha, just annoyed at the fact people actually believe so easily... But hey when the would does start to end, whether it be tomorrow, 2012.. I'm climbing the hill behind my house, sitting back in my chair with a nice cold beer and watching the show!

Peace VexedSoul

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Under the theory that we are all connected subconsciously through electromagnetic impulses it would be possible to predict a convergence of negative energy simply by making the prediction. As more and more people become attuned to that specific date as dark beacon the more powerful the convergence becomes. It’s essentially a self inflicted wound. The act of a mass suicide on a specific date which believed to be the start of cataclysmic events, would potentially be a strong enough event in time/space to have been predicted, thus creating the very panic that causes the event. In other words, The Observer Effect, or in this case, the Prediction Effect. By simply making the prediction you have thus altered it’s outcome.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Yes, I read about that one, is some political issues behind the patriot act been working right now, but remember Obama killed Osama so we should be "terrorist" free right now right? hell no, now the entire terrorist community wants our blood, or that is what we will be spoon fed.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by amaster

Another symptom of mass hysteria, you are right about that, we actually can tune and make outcomes usually they are not really the right ones.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join