It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 21 — Suicide incident are expected to rise in wake of May 21, 2011 prediction

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Sadly people are actually on a stand still to the end of time predictions of May 21, and like everything when this day comes and goes as usual until 2012 it may be more end of day predictions to come.

Is expected to be people committing suicide after this events fail to materialized, sad but true, Doctors call it suggestion due to predictions,I call it mass hysteria.

It is reported that a number of people in United States have been found depressed for the coming of May 21 and it is expected that it might have a wave of committing suicides before May 21st. It is requested that do not panic as many such predictions has turned to be wrong in past. Not just that Herald Camping’s many predictions have also been wrong previously.

According to dotors, it is due to the over whelming publicity of May 21st all over United States that has grasped the entire attention. The billboards all around Canada and US can be found that state and talk about Judgment day’s arrival.

In the wake of this prediction, many religious scholars and astrologists were contacted by our team to talk about what they have to say. You can find more details bout 21 may, 2011 in our related posts section below.
[/ex

www.newsgates.com...

edit on 20-5-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
sorry but how stupid someone can be??
if May 21st 2011 is the Judgement Day why suicide? doesn't suicide throw you to Hell right away?
something is really really wrong...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Doesn't the Bible say that people who commit suicide go to hell?

If they do off themselves, then I'm sure the Gov. will try even harder to smash sites like ATS and Blogs all around the net. Sounds like a good excuse for them to clamp down. Lets hope not.

I surely hope people out there are smart enough to realize that suicide is not the way. It's selfish and hurts only those who care for them. Lets pray/hope they don't do this.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Thats one thing I have been asking many around me, whats gonna happen when all these nutters haven't ascended the ones alone at home clutching a cross in one hand bible in the other, praying just praying for salvation from the all mighty................ and the time comes and goes and what was assumed ecstasy turns to inner guilt, for being too evil a sinner for the rapture. Happiness turns to remorse and "IT"S ALLLLLLL OVER!!!!!!" as Joe Rogan would say they go offing themselves one bye one because some false profit once again felt the overwhelming need to have other peoples money......

Camping = Fraud

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by KrzYma

The suicides are predicted to come due to the prediction failing those that had been influenced by the doomsday. Many people have actually been ready for this day, many have sold their homes, businesses and properties.

In other words, when faced with lost they will go with the easy way out.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Darwinism in full effect!

IRM

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Natural selection at its finest. With any luck the wave of suicides will free up some much needed jobs.

Please understand, I have nothing but sympathy for the folks left behind by such suicides, but it is hard to muster sympathy for people who have bought in to the hysteria and superstition propagated by this leper messiah and his church.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Sounds like another good opportunity to get rid of some religious nuts. Aren't people supposed to be happy about the rapture though? I would think Christians would be dancing in the streets waiting to ascend to heaven.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Obviously, this has happened before..what a waste of life. Anyway, what has this got to do with 2012?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SaneThinking

I agree, I expect a raise on law sues to different groups, Churches, personal and else when the end of day prediction fails to materialize.

Sad but is always those that profit on scaremongering and despair, Is too many depressed people out there looking for the hope of beens taken away to a better places without worries and sickness.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by David291

Then end of times is actually 2012 and is linked to the Mayan calendar, we may have more end of days coming in the future until the 2012, many will be profiting of this.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Whoever decides to kill themselves on ANY day, and they are religious, it usually means its a sin, and you will burn forever in the fires of hell... kinda stupid to do it RIGHT before a supposed 'rapture' eh?

Sit back, enjoy that the PlayStation Network is back up, and play some COD: BO's.... Kinda hope Rapture doesn't happen--I wanna get the second DLC for BO's in June. lol..
edit on 5/20/2011 by Pharyax because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

reply to post by Pharyax

yea, sure, but it doesn't changes the fact they go to Hell.
I assume they are religious if they believe in Judgement Day so what I really do not understand is, how can somebody believe in God, Hell and Haven and do suicide. That stupid!!

I hope the ropes they hang them self snap and they see this as a sign from Haven

edit on 20-5-2011 by KrzYma because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by David291

This is more information of the end of the world.

21.12.2012 Prophecy

End of the world

www.endoftime2012.com...

I think the doomsday believers stated a littler bit to earlier or perhaps is the profiteers of end world.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

The guy who started this should be committing suicide!
OR maybe imprisoned.
How much money did he make tax free?
Here's a time when I really would support redistribution of the wealth, of course all those people who donated are probably gonna off themselves, so this would be a way to get the money from his hands. When he's in prison he isn't allowed to have it anyway!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
"According to Doctors"??? LOL,
Are folks actually going to their Doctor's office reporting they are in a quandary about May 21?

I think a Minister would be the one to ask, not a Doctor!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by KrzYma

what is stupid? suicide or believing in god? cause I agree about the god part.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
it is pretty arrogant of people to think that they are going to be saved. Selling houses etc, in preperation for an event is irrational at the least. To be depressed and suicidal becasue it does not eventuate is a major problem for society.

Sites like ATS have not as far as i can see, assisted in spreading the disease that these people have contracted.

It is interesting to see that TPTB allow this brainwashing to go on, in public view. Free speech? hmmmm

I think t is sad that people can not think for themselves, thats the disease, nothing else

edit on 20-5-2011 by guessing because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-5-2011 by guessing because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-5-2011 by guessing because: spelling

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

I believe they go by the amount of patients that are under stress, or take prescribed antidepressants since the hype of the May 21 propaganda and 2012 billboard started.

Yes is a lot of people in this nation that are under the care of health professionals (Doctors) because depression.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by guessing
it is pretty arrogant of people to think that theyare going to be saved. Selling houses etc, in preperation for an event is irrational at the least. To be depressed and suicidal becasue it does not eventuate is a major problem for society.

Sites like ATS have not as far as i can see, assisted in spreading the disease that these people have contracted.

It is interesting to see that TBTB allow this brainwashing to go on, in public view. Free speach? hmmmm

I think t is sad that people can not think for themselves, thats the disease, nothing else

It's all the better for TPTB! IF a few 100 people commit suicide...since they want depopulation anyway. In fact I'd not be surprised if TPTB are behind this guy 190%!!!
In fact he might even be just another of their puppets!
edit on 20-5-2011 by ldyserenity because: add & spelling

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join