May21st jugdement day sum up

page: 1

join

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

well... I better drink some expensive wine and start praying then
edit on 20-5-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Nothing. Every thing will be fine as previous. Their is no judgment day on earth.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I just wanna know how much Harold's Swiss bank account has grown from all of this. Because I don't think for a minute that man believes what he is saying.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
It's all a buzz across the twittersphere and one guy had a great idea, collect inexspensive yet repectfull looking clothing in full outfits, with shoes and socks of course. And lay them out as if the inhabitants had vanished, POOF into thin air, have a few of the pamphlets people are handing out nearby a couple items of so called religious insignia. And do it it mass so like 15 outfits in the same area like the people came together and raptured as a group, make sure ya mix it up like a mom, dad, and two varying size children. LoL i just thought it was awsome and would play right into the crazyness and for sure someones local news will be stupid enough to pick it up LOL

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I figure it will be a great day for a flash-mob marketing stunt....

I have heard conflicting times though, 12PM, 6PM.... but they never seem to specify in what time zone the final moment is scheduled.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Perdiction: After nothing happens on May 21st, Harold Camping will call on another date to be the so-called "rapture".

He is becoming rich off of peoples fears.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
There is a solar conjunction between Mercury Venus Mars Jupiter
on the 21st so we shall see.
21st May: Mercury, Venus, Mars and Jupiter
Skipping forward another 9 days, and Venus and Mercury are moving down towards the North-moving Mars while Jupiter rises earlier and continues its journey higher in the sky towards the North.

Jupiter will be at approx 18 degrees altitude, while Mercury, Venus and Mars form a triangle between 9 and 10 degrees altitude. The trio will be within 2 degrees of each other, though at magnitude 1.3, Mars will be dimmer than Mercury (-0.1) and Venus (-3.78).

30th May: Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars and Jupiter

31st May: Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars and Jupiter

Deities Intra 1 doesnt know.. we will see
edit on 5/20/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectBlue
Perdiction: After nothing happens on May 21st, Harold Camping will call on another date to be the so-called "rapture".

He is becoming rich off of peoples fears.

wonder what his excuse will be ..." i'm sorry we were informed that the rapture has been postponed due to blah blah blah.."

the people will say" GREAT CAN WE HAV OUR MONEY BAK PRONTO!"

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

WOW!

Do we really need yet ANOTHER May 21/Judgment Day/Rapture/ Harold Camping thread????

edit on 20-5-2011 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Woops! There are a couple of things that must happen first.

" Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by... letter as from us, a...s that the day of Christ is at hand. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition."
2 Thessalonians 2:1-3

new topics
top topics

join