It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harold Camping: The Contingency Plan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I think Harold Camping should think about suicide, with a note saying I took my life to save you all.
It it works God has chosen me to be the savior if not oh well
Have a good day! bye bye
edit on 20-5-2011 by mysteryskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I predict I will drive to the liquor store and get a case of beer, come home and ponder what motorhome I want to buy. I love weekends.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
it makes complete sense.......and if Camping is using Gods name to further profit.....he'll get what he deserves

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Are people like him allowed to exercise "freedom of religion" even if DECEITFUL? Perhaps he and many others should start paying taxes and we will see these religious folks leaving their flocks clueless. So his backup plan is to use the Lord God's name in vain by claiming mercy. Again, is there a place in hell for old prune who keep pulling wool over the sheep's eyes?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Well people will never change, its been like that since the beginning of organized anything,religion, government etc.

As long as there are people who will blindly follow there will be people who will happily lead, although most of the time not in a benign way.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
just as his followers were getting ready to go speed up his rapturing, he goes and pulls a new trcik out his sleeve

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
No different than the people setting dates for "disclosure" and "false flag" and people taking them seriously.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
Are people like him allowed to exercise "freedom of religion" even if DECEITFUL? Perhaps he and many others should start paying taxes and we will see these religious folks leaving their flocks clueless. So his backup plan is to use the Lord God's name in vain by claiming mercy. Again, is there a place in hell for old prune who keep pulling wool over the sheep's eyes?

Pray tell, how would you KNOW it's deceitful? What if God really did postpone it?

If speculation proves deceitfulness than a lot of people could be punished for saying Jesus rose from the dead.

Somehow I keep thinking about how nobody believed Noah and the end came, and keep thinking about how it will happen the same way on the real day.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
The real judgement day will be when thr dollar collapse and it will come because of all the mindless idiots in this world that believe people like Camping. He is just an amateur politician a small timer compared to the load of crap people believe coming from their congressmen and the president and MSM etc. this is just another example of how many idiots we are stuck with in this world they have created because there is so many of them...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
1. Claim the much-anticipated rapture will happen and believers will be carried up into heaven with Jesus
2. People's lives revolving around preparation
3. The time comes, nothing happens
4. Praise God Almighty, thank the Lord!

What?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
No different than the people setting dates for "disclosure" and "false flag" and people taking them seriously.

I think the same. Also those predicting events in December 2012. And as far as the comments on his $ worth, people donate of free will. That's their business. I don't know Mr. Camping personally, and have no idea if god speaks to him or not. Not for me to judge.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Interesting, all my dreams are out to left field too. The movie `they live`is a great example of what the media
is doing, thats why they call it `Programming``.

Also the word (( repent )) simply means, for those who don`t know, `to change your mind`.

Originally posted by BIGPoJo
I had a dream once that two huge shields were floating in the air and I hear a loud booming voice repeat the word "repent" over and over. Reminded me of the voice saying "sleep" over and over in that movie They Live. Maybe the shields in my dream were huge flying saucers. It was a dream however. To me, my dream is more credible than this false prophet. I doubt the rapture will happen tomorrow, we have a greater chance of seeing two huge UFOs!!!!

edit on 21-5-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Something really has to be done about this man.. but probably nothing will.. its a mad world

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
They should arrest and imprison this guy; there is a prophet in Taiwan who have predicted 14.0 EQ and nothing happened........people running scare, preparing their stuff for when the quake hit......'public disturbance = the fk go to jail'

top topics

<< 1   >>

join