It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Track Nibiru Planet X with NASA's Website. Link

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory

Who knows when the youtube video was made.... It was uploaded recently.. but whom ever made it had a pretty decent view on the solar system. Its hard to imagine the way our orbits and planets are laid out by the "elementary project" where you make a solar system. Some geek in his underware sitting in his moms basement with 6000 comic books and past tickets to star trek conventions could have produced it.. who knows... but.. the orbital path is the same.... the dates could be wrong... everyone wants it to be the end date of the mayans.. but most of the time a fatal accident does not mean the end is instant... the end could be two weeks later in the hospital... The outcome is still the same....

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
For an example of what I am talking about see the NASA animation and click forward to 25 Sep 2011.

When a coment slingshots around the sun, the tail moves in the direct of the solar winds. This is why the appear to drift tokyo style around the sun.

On the 24-26th Sept we are in direct alignment with the comet and the sun. With the comet between us and the sun,.

If (IF) we are on the same plane as each other, would be not get blasted by the tail of the comet.

From what I believe, which is to say what I think I remember reading. the tail on this thing is HUGE!!

Anyone with any ideas what this would mean?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

plus until recently... the dual star system observation where as they make the infinity symbol or figure 8 we assumed the progression of the ages were equal amounts of time.. till they observed that as the stars approached each others orbits... They sped up so when the video was made.. calculations could be off to make up for the rapid approach and slower departure.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

I think we are F'ed all the way around.. the tail... Who knows what the sun will throw out... alignments... its going to be a mess...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I just have a question for you all:

How come nobody mentions this news that just came out yesterday:

Cast Adrift in the Milky Way, Billions of Planets, All Alone

Astronomers said Wednesday that space was littered with hundreds of billions of planets that had been ejected from the planetary systems that gave them birth and either were going their own lonely ways or were only distantly bound to stars at least 10 times as far away as the Sun is from the Earth. There are two Jupiter-mass planets floating around for each of the 200 billion stars in the Milky Way galaxy, according to measurements and calculations by an international group of astronomers led by Takahiro Sumi, of Osaka University in Japan, and reported in the journal Nature.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

A meteor shower will be the result.

We get several a year.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

maybe its the false profit and 2012 is the coming of the second sun. I said SUN instead of son... Christians believe Christ will follow a false profit... It could be two. But one of them will be large enough to look like another sun. So that would be the coming of the Second sun... Not the coming of the son of god... aka .. god being the sun... or the 2nd sun.. I think in translation.. what the ancients were trying to tell us was lost in translation.. Take japan... stones were left to be warnings of high water... people ignored them.. they built japan up around the ocean... and now they look to those stones as they were intended. As a warning....
edit on 20-5-2011 by lecaro because: punctuation

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by lecaro

It would be rapid approach, rapid departure, like a slingshot.

And yes, the second video will have been made by someone seeking attention. Well done. Just a shame you discredited yourself by posting it as some sort of 'proof'

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by lecaro

Originally posted by lecaro
maybe its the false profit and 2012 is the coming of the second sun. I said SUN instead of son... Christians believe Christ will follow a false profit... It could be two. But one of them will be large enough to look like another sun. So that would be the coming of the Second sun... Not the coming of the son of god... aka .. god being the sun... or the 2nd sun.. I think in translation.. what the ancients were trying to tell us was lost in translation.. Take japan... stones were left to be warnings of high water... people ignored them.. they built japan up around the ocean... and now they look to those stones as they were intended. As a warning....

Your theory is flawed.

'Sun' and 'son' are English words, so when translated to these ancient languages they probably don't sound similar.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by lecaro

So then judging from what you say, you would agree that it is possible the translations that make claim to a destroyer, nibiru, etc could also have lost something in translation and thus they themselves could be incorrect?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

what i meant is the object being track could be one these planets mentioned in the news...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

sneezing!

occasional cough

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MonsieurM

Elenin isn't 10-20,000 light years away and it's not Jupiter sized.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I don't think they would allow people to see something like Nibiru on their website if they have denied it exists and if its a top priority to keep the public from knowing about it.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolvo
reply to post by lecaro

I beg to differ that's no planet x

I believe Elenin is going to have massive effects on our earth, the story goes there's two comets which come before nibiru in 2012. This has been posted before as well, sorry.
edit on 20-5-2011 by Wolvo because: typo

If you're referring to the Hopi prophecy, you're right, but it's actually three comets. Honda, Levy, Elenin. The Blue Star Kachina and his two nephews. THEN comes the destroyer. BUT - we have no idea how far behind the other three it is. It could be a thousand years away. These signs could be thousands of years apart.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Your link is for Comet Elenin. Come on people catch up.

What I want to know is why ATS has this listed on the new topics page, when it only has one flag and 3 pages of replies.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
LECARO... YOU ARE SUCH A LOST SOUL... I TOLD YOU FROM THE GETGO MORON

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
i am not familar with nibiru,infact i do not believe it will cause the end of world.does it have a moving circle?what attract it?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

Unless a decision was made such as....we cant tell them all due to the simple fact that we cant offer them all safe refuge...but... we will put the means for them to make thier own conclusion...and for those who figure it out, they can possibly find thier own plan for safety...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join