It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Track Nibiru Planet X with NASA's Website. Link

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Here is my proof that the earth shall flip... In the northern hemisphere, Toilets flush clockwise... In the southern hemisphere.. toilet's flush counter-clock wise. For those two simple examples of physic's, magnetic energy, and gravity to stay true... when we cross the galactic plane.. and move to the southern hemisphere of the galaxy... the reverse should stay true as well... We have to flip north to south, and south to north.. for those simple laws of physics to remain true...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory

Then why is the sun to far north... ? something is grabbing our orbit and changing it.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by lecaro
Here is my proof that the earth shall flip... In the northern hemisphere, Toilets flush clockwise... In the southern hemisphere.. toilet's flush counter-clock wise. For those two simple examples of physic's, magnetic energy, and gravity to stay true... when we cross the galactic plane.. and move to the southern hemisphere of the galaxy... the reverse should stay true as well... We have to flip north to south, and south to north.. for those simple laws of physics to remain true...

Your thread should be flushed down the toilet. You have no proof of anything.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

And just for the record Coke is NOT Pepsi either.

GOLD!

Methinks we have a troll...

Who woulda thought that all the evidence we needed was the direction our toilet flushes!

edit on 20/5/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Prove to me that I am wrong.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by lecaro

As for that second video you posted. Ask youself this, why, if it is a leaked NASA video, has it got blacked out sections in the upper and lower right corners? What is being hidden by the poster of the video?

Secondly and more importantly, compare the date of 'Nibiru's arrival, with that of comet Elenin.
You are claiming Elenin IS Nibiru. So which is correct? JPL's simulation, or the not-so-leaked video?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Sky object Elenin could be one of those free ranging planets announced by NASA just two days ago. The question is, "What will happen?"
1. nothing, it's a hoax

2. massive earthquake

3. another great flood

4. pole shift

If it has a limited effect in Sept., then who draws the short straw and gets hit?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Then why is the sun to far north... ? something is grabbing our orbit and changing it.

Who says the 'sun' is so far North? What youtube 'facts' have you been watching this time?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Prove to me that I am wrong.

In one response? Impossible. Perhaps bettering your education and understanding astronomy would help prove to yourself that you are wrong over time. I have no intention to prove anything to you just as you have done.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Who woulda thought that all the evidence we needed was the direction our toilet flushes!

No, THAT'S Gold!!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

I can open my eyes and see.. its rising as we speak .. its never been this far north of the eastern horizon...I live above 40 degrees N

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

So.. catty... I thought we were all fighting for the same thing.. Truth.. maybe you work for the cia

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

So.. catty... I thought we were all fighting for the same thing.. Truth.. maybe you work for the cia

Your truth is that of an adolescent child with nothing better to do then play armchair astronomer.
If you're a well qualified physicist and astronomer then yes, maybe I am CIA. Don't you have school today.
Luckily for me the CIA gives me off Fridays.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

I can open my eyes and see.. its rising as we speak .. its never been this far north of the eastern horizon...I live above 40 degrees N

Well if you have your eyes open now, maybe you will answer the question I asked.

You think Elenin IS Nibiru. The JPL simulation date does not match the 'leaked' NASA video you posted.
So which, in your opened eyes, is correct?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Did you not hear... schools out for summer... LOL.. Really.... Anyway back to the more enlightened souls... We shall find out soon enough...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by lecaro

Might be a good time in early Sept. to stock up on supplies. Make sure you have some water stored up! Extra food supplies and an advance of needed prescriptions. Extra tobacco, cheap liquor.

Maybe nothing will happen! Then you can say, "Whew, that was a close one!"

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I think they are the same... Everyone calls them something different... The ancients called the Dragons.. Serphants... Nasa calls it c2010x1... mayan call it something else. When I say Dog is the same thing as Perro.. Perro is just spanish.. I mean.. Its the same thing with a different name... depending on who gave it that name...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmamaknows

Then we will have tons of smokes and drinks!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmamaknows

As to the dates... Both of the orbital diagrams are projections. The one from the nasa website is a projection based on their mathmatical calculations from 5/10/2011

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by lecaro

I see, so can you explain to me how the same long orbit object can arrive at the sun at two completely different dates less than one year apart??

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join