It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi from the UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I am from the UK and at the moment I am on this mission into the unknown as to what is going to occur or happen I am not entirely sure what i am doing lol

I NO that i am "special" not ENTIRELY of this world, hybrid what have you call it and this is one of sites I feel I am able to say this without being judged as a total nutt-job!

There are thinks on the brink of the horizon that are happening I dont no what or when or how or even if we will be privy to such findings.

I am a believer in Stargates/Stardoors/ AA/ Wormholes time travel etc and I have been feeling a lot different since about 2008 when I first realised that i was indeed different ...

I dont really have much to say but thank you for this site it has a lot of NOISE on it, BUT there is also a lot of good information, querkiness, humour and interest here so again with thanks to ATS ..

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Welcome to forums mate, look forward to hearing your comments on future posts.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by addicted2011

Welcome to the forums from another Uk resident.

I hope you enjoy it here. Cya around..

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Welcome from yet another UK resident!
See you around, Space Cowboy

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Welcome from another Uk resident. Enjoy your time here. Its been bringing me back for years

Greg

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Welcome, hope you find a home here.
Cheers

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Hey there and welcome to the wonderful world of ATS ... it sounds like you are embarking on the journey that will change your life forever ... I remember that excitement and whilst we tend to settle into it the further we go ... we should never forget that first flush of wonderment and inspiration.

You are correct about this being the place to share what others might find weird ... but that said ... my advise to you is to keep one foot on the ground at all times ... otherwise the excitement takes over and you won't be taken seriously ... savour the experience ... this is the best place in the world to learn and share.

The journey you are taking is all about balance ... between the mundane and the ethreal ... the physical and the spiritual

Enjoy Woody

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Another, Surrey UK. Welcome, Hope all uk memebers can meet up sometime.
Love and Peace (not that we get much time for it here)!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Great to see the UK contingency in the place!

How many people on ATS are from the UK?

Just wondered as everyday at work we discuss the site and more and more people seem to be thinking the same way about subjects, like conspiracies in particular.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
From 1 New UK member to another, Welcome mate.

Exciting time's on the horizon for sure, I say and hope exciting and awful and devastating.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS!

Looking forward to reading your postings!

st

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Thank you for my warm welcome wasnt expecting A reply let alone all I recieved!! Thank you for the advice - one foot is always most definitely on the ground thats what I mean by noise.

I have many theories and ideas and i will be sharing - maybe they'll mean something maybe not - we shall see - I have experienced several times the awakening if thats a term, i had to learn so much - I had to learn Sumerian, I had to learn ancient history timelines and then another time i had to learn about Quantum physics and wormholes - which was weird as I WAS a pretty girly girl but no longer - I am in no way materialistic and have separated from those "fake" or sheeples ....

Now i have awoken for good and have joined another site that was all about starseeds, but the info was not enough and to be honest a little to Americanised sorry no offence meant!

I have been activated if that be the word for about 2 years now and I understand things on all sorts of levels the levels of conciousness etc and now am on a mission regarding the Mayans and also the Atlaneans -

Pieces of the puzzle are scattered around i just need to put them into place and this takes time - I am also fully aware of the madness - to much infomation can send you quite bonkers, so down time is essential - OH YES and i cant stand Facebook!!! I spend time with my hubby and my 2 kids who are indeed my everything in this world the most precious things....

well thats a little about me !! Speak to you guys later!!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Hi addicted2011, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Welcome.

Am interested in seeing what you will be posting.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
thank you for the hints and tips I will take some time out to read them over the days, I am currently researching this Rapture business for tomorrow - interesting

I have just messaged a moderator as to a missing thread if i hear nothing i shall shout

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to the forums from a fellow ATSer residing in the UK.

Hope you enjoy your stay, but try not to get too lost. Deny Ignorance is something that should be in the back of your mind at all times. I'm looking forward to your subsequent posts.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Welcome from a fellow UKer (brummy)

some good stuff on ere

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by spolvil
Welcome from a fellow UKer (brummy)

some good stuff on ere

There defo is - a lot of static noise tho - but there are indeed some real gems!! Thank you for the welcome and I wont hold it against you that you are a brummy sorry my sense of humor is dry - thanks again southern buddy!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Hey there and welcome to the wonderful world of ATS ... it sounds like you are embarking on the journey that will change your life forever ... I remember that excitement and whilst we tend to settle into it the further we go ... we should never forget that first flush of wonderment and inspiration.

You are correct about this being the place to share what others might find weird ... but that said ... my advise to you is to keep one foot on the ground at all times ... otherwise the excitement takes over and you won't be taken seriously ... savour the experience ... this is the best place in the world to learn and share.

The journey you are taking is all about balance ... between the mundane and the ethreal ... the physical and the spiritual

Enjoy Woody

Thank you for the welcome - My feet are firmly on the floor - this place is perfect for me and the welcome is overwhelming!! I have so much to put on - I have notebooks full of scribbles and dates and theories

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Welcome to a fellow member from the UK.

top topics

join