It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insurance Company Bonuses - ORGIES

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Hell of a bonus system they run at this company.

No bloody wonder our insurance premiums are so high.

web.orange.co.uk...

One of the biggest insurance companies in the world held an orgy to reward successful salesmen.

Ergo, a part of Munich Re - the world's biggest re-insurer, hired prostitutes for the 2007 party, reports the BBC.
The Roman-style orgy was held in the Hungarian capital Budapest's historic Art Nouveau thermal baths

A German business newspaper said the 20 prostitutes had worn colour-coded arm-bands designating their availability.
According to Handelsblatt, quoting an unnamed participant, guests were able to take the women to four-poster beds at the spa "and do whatever they liked".

"After each such encounter the women were stamped on the lower arm in order to keep track of how often each woman was frequented," the paper quoted the man as saying.

"The women wore red and yellow wrist bands. One lot were hostesses, the others would fulfil your every wish.

"There were also women with white wrist bands. They were reserved for board members and the very best sales reps."

Ergo said it regretted what had happened and that the party was a "serious violation" of company rules.

"The managers and board members responsible no longer work for us," a spokesman said.

edit on 20-5-2011 by acrux because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by acrux

I work near Munich. Where do I sign up???

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Well...

I'm in the wrong business...

I always heard the life of an insurance salesman was very boring...

now I know why "they" spread that rumor...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Was it done in an area where prostitution is legal? Sounds pretty crazy but I've been on a few sales teams, and this doesn't sound too far off from the tactics they use to get you to sell your a$$ off (no pun intended). They want you to sell and not have any scruples about tricking old ladies into giving you their money, lying within the boundaries of the law, and anything else you can do to make a sale. I imagine the top sellers must love coming to work, because they get treated like a god by the managers. And for good reason, the manager makes a bigger chunk of your sale than you do. Anyway, in this system, it was only a matter of time before someone took it too far.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I'll bet they regretted it!

Oh well. gotta keep those girls off the street you know.
I doubt any insurance will save some of them from their now enraged wives

top topics

join