It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush? A Moron? no......

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
"President George W. Bush: He served as an F-102 pilot for the Texas Air National Guard."

He was still an alcoholic at time period ?
If he drive a plane like he drive a nation, I think he can have a job in benladen airlines!

How much do you think Dady Buch paid for the diploms ?

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 09:47 AM
link   
LOL!!! A fellow Monty Python fan!

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Bush a moron.. well not really when you think about it. It's got to take some type of intellegence to still the with house right. I think he's more of a puppet than anything

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 07:24 AM
link   
High school tests don't mean anything. I did the SAT equivalent in Australia - the HSC. This gives a TER ( tertiary entrance rank - I think ) of between 15-100.
I was largely indifferent doing the test the first time and didn't even study. I got a TER of 68.3 - meaning I was placed in the top 31.7% of the state. I wasn't too happy with this and ( with my parents urging ) redid the exam next year and recieved a TER of 99.2 - meaning I came within the top 0.8% of students.
Now Bush was probably in the same position, just that he didn't have to redo the test because he could do what he wanted without a superdooper score.
If I could have done what I wanted to do at university with a 68, I would never have repeated and I would have gone down as getting 68. Now in the future if people want to make my results public, then I have a score of 99+ insteadof a 68.

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 07:30 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I have an IQ of 132 which is more then likely higher then Bush's but i can tell you without any doubt that i could never run the country even with the help that he gets. He couldnt be in his position and actually be "stupid".

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Excuse me but i hope the posts about Bush's education are a joke. He cant even formulate a simple sentence without major errors. He doesnt know any foreign language and has no idea of diplomacy. Doesnt sound like Harvard MBA to me, or is it just the side effects of alcohol abuse ?

dom

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Bush is, at best, uneducated. At worst he is indeed a total moron.

Any man who can change the overwhelming sympathy that the world felt for the US post 9/11 to the overwhelming hostility that the world feels now has some major policy issues...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join