It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I must be a terrorist.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
This is my own opinion.....I think it is wrong for a military person to kill a civilian to pay off their mongrel mortgage. Is it OK to kill someone so that you can get ahead?....Is it right or justifiable that a professional, trained killer .... ie soldier....take out civilians,womans,childrens and none military men....so that you can justify your miserable non-constructive life.
i'm am just a humble tradesman...we fix things up, make things better....I live in australia and once again i hear of brain dead aussie soldiers killing civilians and getting away with it....If i kill a person I'm thrown in goal for life,because i'm a MURDERER....but if i have a death uniform with pretty badges on and am in a foreign country it is acceptable........
For 10yrs we in Australia have had to put up with .....if your not with us then you must be against us dog sh.t....this braindead attitude came from america thanks to george shrub. we copped the same vomit from bloody england and because our politicians are soft hand blouse wearing poodle walking wankers they followed the school yard bullies......
This is not the ANZAC way of life.......The ANZAC's did not fight and die for this.....they would rightfully thrash the living daylights out of the yuppie boy soldiers we have to-day...paying off their morgages at the expense of civilians.....got to kill those horrible towel heads....the're threatening my every thing.
YES folks I must be a terrorist to have these opinions....bring on your crap ...i'm ready...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
maybe this should be in the rant section
2nd

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by darbur

that's ok with me, I am entilted to have an opinion....or do you think i should follow the mob.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by tri-lobe-1

Your problem is the system not the soldiers. First off 90% of the time they sign up to kill the enemy not helpless people. They have to follow orders plain and simple.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
George shrub.

That made me laugh. Thank you!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
First, your not a terrorist just because your views are you own, how you choose to influence others dictates your standing. opening a channel for debate is acceptable, throw a bomb into a crowded street or shooting someone for your own profit and gain isn't.
So whats you suggestion?
should We Australians rally together to disband our Defence forces, or just stop getting involved in off shore disputes?
are we as a more influential wealthy part of Oceania , responsible for our regions peace keeping forces or should we just stand back wait for someone to overthrow a goverment and invade us ?
dont get me wrong, this has nothing to do with religion before you flame me saying it is,(check my posts around and you see that)
but to have no defence and peacekeeping forces would be a mistake .
do some reading on the bulk of Australia's missions and the amount of forces we send and what they participate in the the different theatres of war. you might be surprised to how little we actually stick our noses into, and when we do its normally to protect our interests.
some information to consider.
The size of our forces in relation to our neighbours

Although the ADF's 57,697 full-time active-duty personnel, 21,248 active reserves and 22,166 standby reserves make it the largest military in Oceania, it is still smaller than most Asian militaries

What our priority's are

The first of these priorities is to maintain the capability to defend Australian territory from any credible attack, without relying on help from the combat forces of any other country. The second priority is to contribute to the security of Australia's immediate neighbourhood through working with neighbouring countries and participating in United Nations-sanctioned peacekeeping operations. The third priority for the ADF is to contribute to international coalitions of forces outside of Australia's immediate neighbourhood where Australian interests are engaged. The ADF is also responsible for contributing to coastal surveillance and responding to emergencies, including natural disasters

An idea on what our forces numbers in overseas deployment is at the moment.

The Australian force in Iraq is now limited to 80 soldiers assigned to protect the Australian Embassy and two officers attached to the United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq. Detachments of two maritime patrol aircraft and three C-130 Hercules transport aircraft support operations in Iraq and Afghanistan The ADF also maintains three small contributions totalling 61 personnel to peacekeeping operations in the Middle East and Africa

ADF units are currently deployed on two operations in Australia's immediate neighbourhood. Approximately 404 personnel, most of whom form part of the joint Australia-New Zealand International Security Force, are deployed to East Timor on peacekeeping duties . About 80 soldiers are also deployed in the Solomon Islands as the ADF's contribution to the Regional Assistance Mission to the Solomon Islands

en.wikipedia.org...
But this is just a little and im sure there is other views on the direction we should take.
this is just my views, and offered as a counter point to your opening post. not as a personal attack on yourself.
i await your considered rebuttal.
sprocket
edit on 20-5-2011 by sprocket2cog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

no...they took this on to earn a quid at some-one else's expense...I'll kill who ever you want... just pay my wages.. that will enable my wife to buy chesse burgers for my kids
just because my opinion is different....free speach.....deny ignorance....I am NOT american... there-fore I dont have to have an american point of view.....where these soldiers conscriped?....NO..their choice...kill other families so that my morgage get paid off.........same with the dumb aussie soldiers in my country.....the're not conscriped....it's a life choice at some else's expense.......can I kill you to pay my morgage?....that seems to be the western worlds way.......

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by tri-lobe-1

no...they took this on to earn a quid at some-one else's expense...I'll kill who ever you want... just pay my wages.. that will enable my wife to buy chesse burgers for my kids
just because my opinion is different....free speach.....deny ignorance....I am NOT american... there-fore I dont have to have an american point of view.....where these soldiers conscriped?....NO..their choice...kill other families so that my morgage get paid off.........same with the dumb aussie soldiers in my country.....the're not conscriped....it's a life choice at some else's expense.......can I kill you to pay my morgage?....that seems to be the western worlds way.......
ok you caught us we get paid by our government for killing innocent people damn at 5 dollar a person it takes a lot of killing to feed a family
get real kid. i can see it now join the US army kill people who dont deserve it. lol

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog

HI s2c.....
matey it's not my job to come up with the answers,I'm just a tax paying blue collar worker who gets ahead by doing the right thing and helping people.....It just pi..es me off when dumb young aussie soldiers kill civilans,get paid our money via taxes to pay for the're morgages....if you killed a civilian you would be chatting to big bubba and he would the daddy......

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Well that seems to be the american way of life.......your government hates you, the legal system hates you,your neighbour hates you if your different....imagine if you are muslim....your police hate you.....home land security is watching....dont step outside the mob....by the way I'm heaps older than you grasshopper.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

good for you your older you talk as if its some kind of pissing contest or that you know more then i do and seeing as how I'm not 13 years old have a college education and know people in the United States Military i would say i know enough on the subject to base my judgement on fact not wild accusations and emotions. Which would seem to be the case with you and the OP. And if I'm wrong i can all ways join our military and get paid to kill you so anyway you look at it I'm right

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Well of course your right... once again ats stands for... americians talking sh.t ....what else can we expect....have you been outside of your country grasshopper?....I'm not in a peeing contest with you...I expressed my opinion in this off topic forum........geees get over it and move on.... I stated in the op that this is my personal opinion.....nothing more and nothing less....

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Well of course your right... once again ats stands for... americians talking sh.t ....what else can we expect....have you been outside of your country grasshopper?....I'm not in a peeing contest with you...I expressed my opinion in this off topic forum........geees get over it and move on.... I stated in the op that this is my personal opinion.....nothing more and nothing less....
O are we talking sh.t here? Good thing its not an Olympic sport because it would be just one more thing my country kicks your countries ass in. Grasshopper

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

It wasnt so much coming up with answers.. It was more about how you see the big picture..
It just seems you have a problem with something about the way the armed forces are portrayed in Australia, so i was trying to understand your point of view a little better and how it relates to real world problems and not a non existent utopia.

edit on 20-5-2011 by sprocket2cog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Oh grasshopper,
we're one of the few countries that you have'nt kicked down into the mud......but from the sounds of your posts you would not have a clue about your country and it's history. Are you aware that there's other countries on the same planet as you.....OOhh yerr....ther's them aarabb countries somewhere.......go back to the corn fields pcpuppy......college really help you son.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Oh grasshopper,
we're one of the few countries that you have'nt kicked down into the mud......but from the sounds of your posts you would not have a clue about your country and it's history. Are you aware that there's other countries on the same planet as you.....OOhh yerr....ther's them aarabb countries somewhere.......go back to the corn fields pcpuppy......college really help you son.
I Now know why funnel web spiders attack you people over there. By the way I live in LA no corn fields here. And yes in the Olympics we kick you down in the mud. Yes I'm quite aware there are other countries and I'm not a jingoist. Its a big word jingoist but i bet you will understand what i mean when you read the definition. Yes I'm college educated. Ps Big words coming from a country that is only #2 behind Canada in I'm England's b!tch category.
edit on 20-5-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

You young grasshopper have reinforced the worldly opinion that alot of the us population have their head where the sun dont shine....by the way aussies are'nt worried by any spiders,snakes or any creepy crawlies....the only reason that your country won any olympic events is because your athletes were on drugs..the only way that america can win at life is by cheeting or at some one elses expense...thats the american way....
I stated in my op ...which is in the off topics posts....that it is wrong [unmanly] for a professional soldier to get ahead financialy by killing civilians..eg pay off their mongel morgages....is this too hard for you to take on board?....are you a human being with compassionate feelings toward your fellow man?....or are you a pc robbot?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

You young grasshopper have reinforced the worldly opinion that alot of the us population have their head where the sun dont shine....by the way aussies are'nt worried by any spiders,snakes or any creepy crawlies....the only reason that your country won any olympic events is because your athletes were on drugs..the only way that america can win at life is by cheeting or at some one elses expense...thats the american way....
I stated in my op ...which is in the off topics posts....that it is wrong [unmanly] for a professional soldier to get ahead financialy by killing civilians..eg pay off their mongel morgages....is this too hard for you to take on board?....are you a human being with compassionate feelings toward your fellow man?....or are you a pc robbot?
Ok this just got sad so i will stop taking the piss out of you for fun. Yes my people must have been cheating when we invented the internet,phones,planes,light bulbs and all of the stuff you take for granted everyday. We cheated lol.
edit on 20-5-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

top topics

join