It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling All ATS What Can You Make Of This ?????

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
The most shocking thing about this thread is that people are actually patronizing this guy claiming to be Illuminati. It's truly laughable, really. They certainly did exist but officially disbanded in the mid 19th century, this is documented fact. If the Illuminati still existed, which they could under the guise of different affiliation, why would this guy decide to reveal his secrets of eternity on this website. If he truly wanted to reveal such valuable information, why would he choose "conspiracy nuts" like us?

As for the debunking comment about his diction and spelling, I don't think your concept holds much water. I know plenty of people in high positions who went to prestigious universities who's english composition is horrible. My boss for instance. Remember...these people are very self-important and entitled. They don't have time for such lowly working-class skills like writing. That's a job for some know-nothing worker. I don't think George W or Rummy will be winning any spelling bees or appearing on Celebrity Jeopardy any time soon.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
For some reason I had the urge to write this in latin.

Abyssus msaint.

Quis a valde vicis capio dies. Unus vox ut justifies illustro exsisto " WARDEN"??

Funny, I knew the last 12 hours was going to be special. I was behind a car with the license plate "karpediem".

I told my wife who was driving that something is up. She asked if it was a "Surname", I said "Unless someone has the surname Seize the Day, I don't think so.

So the above latin is translated exactly.

"What a great time to seize the day. One word that justifies the illuminati be "warden"?"

Is it true that the Christ of the bible is the incarnation that appeared roughly 2000 years earlier than he?

Law of Karma and words. That the negative intention used as attack against another, just sends them back to be 'guarded' under direction of 'warden'.

To me the concept is that we all start of as spiritualess creatures, perhaps first born in Africa - a child of poverty. Then you incarnate as an oppressor, one whom creates poverty. Then a few more incarnations - until you "get it right" and become a Warden - Illuminati.

Snakes and Ladders anyone? (Game used using power of manifestation eons ago, willing the 'luck'). Checkered board?

True liberation and total freedom is service to humanity, if the illuminati gave it all to you - then how would you learn.

I'm not illuminati - however I think a karmic paycheck by "creation" itself would be great.

Amor para todos (Love to all)
edit on 11/6/8 by Im a Marty because: Added snake and ladders comment

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I don’t mean to minimize what was attempted here, but I think it would be difficult for one person to keep up with all the questions, especially when interspersed with other dialogue, some not so pleasant.

Although patience was called for, and I could sense that, I read through the other thread, its entirety, only to return here once, from the link, to go back and continue.

By that time ‘msaint’ had left and I continued on, as I wanted to make this observation, only to find a notice to return here. So I laugh at myself after checking the times on the posts and surmise this is the area that is current.

So now a question: what would be the easiest way to handle a Q&A here, if Jesus would be answering? If there are too many questions at once, one might have to await the next day for an answer

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by msaint
Hi. I'm new to this forum, but not to most of the reigning topics and subject matter discussed here.

If people of this forum would care to share dialogue with me, I certainly would be honored. First, I will be candid, honest, and admit that I am Illuminati, and have been so nearly fifty years. I will gladly answere what I can. Some of the answeres may not be found on news channels, books available to the public in general, and biblical texts. Some of what I reveal may shock the naive, however, I promise that it will be true. I will not employ any of the emotion signs at this time, because, as we travel on this journey, we will learn that the world is not a joke, and that whom most citizens assume to be controllers, are not.

I can't believe this.

I have seen everything on ATS from:

"I am an alien, ask me questions" to "My spirit will speak through me"

And now, "I am Illuminati"

Sorry, ain't going for it and by looking at the posts, many are of the same mind. Glad I'm not alone on this one.

edit on 8-6-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Read up about:

answeres
answers

and

honor
honour

The very fact that he used the term "Answeres" indicates a Jesuit connection. This guys' natural language is NOT English, and if Illuminati - it certainly wouldn't be either. The use of Honor indicates an English education based on American dialect - and not British.

Not an expert on language, however trace back to American Influenced European nations and connect the dots.

I suggest look a little deeper, perhaps span it out, and if it proves nonsense, then he'll be the one that proves it through his own undoing. I highly recommend not to be quick to judge.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Hi. I'm new to this forum, but not to most of the reigning topics and subject matter discussed here.

If people of this forum would care to share dialogue with me, I certainly would be honored. First, I will be candid, honest, and admit that I am Illuminati, and have been so nearly fifty years. I will gladly answere what I can. Some of the answeres may not be found on news channels, books available to the public in general, and biblical texts. Some of what I reveal may shock the naive, however, I promise that it will be true. I will not employ any of the emotion signs at this time, because, as we travel on this journey, we will learn that the world is not a joke, and that whom most citizens assume to be controllers, are not.

Citizens? Citizen of planet Earth? Like Earthlings? Why didn't you just say people?

Here are my questions.

Nimrod - Napoleon. What do those two names mean in a time line of "rulers?"

Plimpton 322? Flip the file number assigned to it in the exhibit log of where it is housed.

13 means what? And how does that number relate to the number 12?

The number 444? 4?

28 * 7 = 196 + 4 = 200 What does the 200 mean? Squared?

Reverse engineer the number 99,999,998. Where does that lead you? How does 99,999,998 relate to 9.9999996 to the x10 power 15 What does it all mean? You simply square the first number, but what does it mean? How does it relate all together? 2 4 6 8 who do we appreciate

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySprings

Citizens? Citizen of planet Earth? Like Earthlings? Why didn't you just say people?

Here are my questions.

Nimrod - Napoleon. What do those two names mean in a time line of "rulers?"

Plimpton 322? Flip the file number assigned to it in the exhibit log of where it is housed.

13 means what? And how does that number relate to the number 12?

The number 444? 4?

28 * 7 = 196 + 4 = 200 What does the 200 mean? Squared?

Reverse engineer the number 99,999,998. Where does that lead you? How does 99,999,998 relate to 9.9999996 to the x10 power 15 What does it all mean? You simply square the first number, but what does it mean? How does it relate all together? 2 4 6 8 who do we appreciate

Shouldn't be puzzling. Consider Wolfram Alpha was designed by the very group you're enquiring about

--

EDIT: Nimrod - Napolean = Nimrod

Napolean wasn't around when Nimrod was thus that is stating a fact.

I'd like to see George Plimpton do this sometime

Compute 322 to Binary 101000010^2
Accetain 322 to Roman Numberals CCCXXII
Factorise its prime of 2 x 7 x 23
Realise its the 12th Lucas number
Break it to (2^8) + 2(33) and also 93^3 - 1
---

13 - 12 = 1

12/13 = 0.923077

an exact 8.333% increase

12 + 13 = 25, 2 +7 = 9

Vector of root313 = 17.6918

Normalised as 12/root313, 13/root313

Cos-1(12/root313) horizontal cos-1(13/root313) (Inverse it with cos-1(x)

Area of a circle = 13(52%), 12 (48%)

Polar Co-ordinates (17.6918 radius) (47.2906 angle)

--

444 cannot be written as a sum of 3 squares

--

200 = 2^3 x 5^2

200 has 2 representations as a sum of 2 squares, eg: 2^2 + 14^2 = 10^8 - 56

200 divides 49^2 -1

---

*yawn* 99,999,998

99.999998 x 10^6

Scientific notation = 9.9999998 x 10^7

"99,999,998 relate to 9.9999996 to the x10 power 15 What does it all mean?", well that depends, do you want the 10th hundred dollar challenge constant, or the Champernowne constant??

"You simply square the first number, but what does it mean? How does it relate all together"

The whole problem is based around the assumption on how it all relates. Perhaps need to simplify a little more.

Just ask a fellow man to be "all squared up" when you pay back a debt. - I hope thats an easier way of explaining it.

I think I just had an epiphany!

edit on 11/6/8 by Im a Marty because: Edit Nimrod - Napolean - forgot to include it

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I will gladly answere what I can.

Can you please tell me the wind speed velocity of a coconut-laden swallow?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

I will gladly answere what I can.

Can you please tell me the wind speed velocity of a coconut-laden swallow?

African or European?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Boondock, saint, I don't know why you are trying to get your friend ATS points but this is the biggest load of BS i've ever smelt.

A guy who claims everything he claimed above has alot to lose by telling us things we shouldn't know against the will of those who will be his peers in the 'next plane'.

Retarded. The spelling threw me off too. How does a guy as old as he is, who has spent, likely, the majority of his lifetime, serving his creators... know how to use A #ING COMPUTER and just happen to stumble upon a retarded forum such as this. Chances... slim to none.

Too many inconsistencies.

Throwing Byrd out there while there not being any evidence for the 'objective' he claims was a mistake.

Also, I seem to remember that some months back, Boondock here advised a brand new member to these forums along the lines of "not yet, it's not the time, I will help you with this etc etc" shortly before the thread got deleted 'conveniently'. Don't know if it's the same user but this stinks.

You gotta understand that boondock is an attention grabbing whore. He'll do anything for flags and stars.

I could be grasping at straws but this stinks to high heaven.

Just the probability that super advanced alien beings came to earth to mine it's (minimal) reserves of gold by volume... when they could go for it right at the source is so mind boggling that I just cannot fathom.

Good story brah.

P.S. If you want to get your word out to, I don't know, clear your conscience or something.... go somewhere that is reputable and can get through to more than a thousand people. I heard of a thing called wikileaks... you can use them if you are scared of being identified.

Enjoy the stars. This place is a joke.
edit on 9-6-2011 by darius2025 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by darius2025

Darius! Specifically speaking - which particular spelling mistakes??

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by msaint

They're canceling a couple of day-time soaps... I should really get my Mom to join in on this one.

So far all I've read is a brief background on Zecharia Sitchin's work, and a brief copy and paste job patchworked together via google searches. If you've come this far without being able to detail the origins of our universe and the inner workings of it, may I be the first to bid you farewell. Sizing up the deeds of your power hungry "bloodline" I can almost assure you pond scum is next in line as it pertains to reincarnation. That or anything in nature which gathers its nutrition off turds.
edit on 9-6-2011 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mantisfortress

Hey, I come here for the entertainment. Logical explanations need not apply
Where is the fun in natural phenomenon when you can have some sort of real world, sci-fi, super hero explanation?

I kid, you have been awarded a star for a fantastic post.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
The implications that Governments and their military arm having knowledge of anything outside of the scope of our "spelled-out" society is not an new thought!

I think someone will tell us the truth but it probably will not be human because obviously humans are so immersed in their pontification that they are insanely hungry for attention.

What discoveries there are to be found in Antarctica will come to Light once the axis shifts, and that means man's or our planet's.

Sad that msaint is dying (as he says), because now his next stop will be Judgment Day, and there is no time left to forgive himself; he will blame Society, the Illuminati, heck, he might even blame us! We cannot forgive what is not ours to forgive and neither can he, we can only forgive ourselves and that means by way of the Truth!

I give the Thread a Flag and star because I think that the OP was "high-jacked" and "discredited" but not enough for me not to go back and consider the information being presented. I will keep my mind open because it is a Continent of incredible wonders!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Can someone tell me why the msaint thread was closed? Site owner said something about using the original thread, and not the one talking about the thread.. but there isn't another thread - besides the few posts in this one.

I was interested in at least hearing more, bull dung or not. Also wanted to know what he/she thought about the poster Hidden_Hands.
edit on 9-6-2011 by jessejamesxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

Actually, the exact same inconsistencies that you had pointed out. It looks like influences from both Western and Eastern cultures. People don't mix and match. The way he spelled 'Honor' in perticular.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntegratedInstigator
reply to post by mantisfortress

Hey, I come here for the entertainment. Logical explanations need not apply
Where is the fun in natural phenomenon when you can have some sort of real world, sci-fi, super hero explanation?

I kid, you have been awarded a star for a fantastic post.

Gracias. You will certainly have 72 virgins or more waiting for you in the afterlife.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by darius2025

Actually, the exact same inconsistencies that you had pointed out. It looks like influences from both Western and Eastern cultures. People don't mix and match. The way he spelled 'Honor' in perticular.

Are Americans the only ones that spell honour that way? It looks so odd when spelled as "honor"

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by darius2025

Well - logically speaking, wouldn't that implicate him as an Illuminatus - rather than not?

For example, the ideology of a one world government, one world language, one world philosophy perhaps religion even.

A common theme of unification of all ideologies - even from the west and east, would 'implicate' this rather than not?

if I was illuminatus, and I were raised this way, with specific education designed into the core 'programming' (indoctrined belief system by peers etc..) I would actually show this nuance - something that was perhaps missed by other readers?

The other possibility also exists though, and that is the intentional use of learned and logical thinking by msaint himself to carefully think about how he wrote that particular post. However for him to think of this - also shows intelligence, but intention could be misinterpreted?

I am hopeful to think a positive and optimistic outcome of this to eventuate

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join