It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling All ATS What Can You Make Of This ?????

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Well , this doco mentions Admiral Bird and his explorations to the South Pole.
For those who dont know about Admiral Bird .( Geez ,I cant help but think Admiral Kirk, anyway..)
He in 1947 led the most advance exploration of the time to the South Pole ,
But Admiral Bird is one story compressed brilliantly into a 15min Doco that i came across
Great Doco

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by StaceyWilson

Stars&flags
I guess this is what you have in mind? I belive we are soon to find out what they know and have hidden there
gonna flag this one and keep me updated
When I think about it this makes me wonder what Hitler was all about-for real that is...

THE UNITED STATES NAVY ANTARCTIC DEVELOPMENTS PROJECT 1946-1947

As an original member of the Greenland Expedition Society I've stepped forward to offer the experience and equipment used to recover Glacier Girl to the wonderful families and great people like Robbie Robbins, George Fabik, Gary Pierson, Garey Jones and so many others that have kept this mission alive through sheer love and determination. I've offered to reunite the ol' Greenland Expedition Society gang and have the equipment built once again in an effort to get the Navy to reconsider a mission to recover these men for their family and for their nation. The Greenland crew is on board, the equipment ready to be built, the Ground Penetrating Radar crew including a geophysicist are all on board. JPAC, NSF Polar Operations, USGS, the US Navy Casualty Office are all very cooperative and even seem to be rooting for us. We're all but ready to go - with or without the Navy. The last remaining part of the equation is to get the Navy back on board.

THE UNITED STATES NAVY ANTARCTIC DEVELOPMENTS PROJECT 1946-1947

progressivetechcenter.org

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

I have heard of General Byrd and his expeditions but never this story! Good Find OP! Now lets find one of the entrances to Agartha....

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Okay ,found some more info , check out the watersuits ! Watersuits 1946

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Interesting vids. Thanks for posting. S&F.
2nd

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I agree with the other posters in this thread a very intresting video i'm suprised i haven't seen it before..good find.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Hi. I'm new to this forum, but not to most of the reigning topics and subject matter discussed here.

If people of this forum would care to share dialogue with me, I certainly would be honored. First, I will be candid, honest, and admit that I am Illuminati, and have been so nearly fifty years. I will gladly answere what I can. Some of the answeres may not be found on news channels, books available to the public in general, and biblical texts. Some of what I reveal may shock the naive, however, I promise that it will be true. I will not employ any of the emotion signs at this time, because, as we travel on this journey, we will learn that the world is not a joke, and that whom most citizens assume to be controllers, are not.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by msaint

Start a thread on your story ,and change the world.Waiting p;atiently for mind blowing information

or maybe not.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by msaint
Hi. I'm new to this forum, but not to most of the reigning topics and subject matter discussed here.

If people of this forum would care to share dialogue with me, I certainly would be honored. First, I will be candid, honest, and admit that I am Illuminati, and have been so nearly fifty years. I will gladly answere what I can.

I am listening

go ahead and speak your peace.
What do you know of Admiral Byrd
and his voyage in 1946-47 ??

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
reply to post by msaint

Start a thread on your story ,and change the world.Waiting p;atiently for mind blowing information

or maybe not.

he does not have enough post to start
his own thread but if he wishes I can
start one for him and he can join
in dialogue in the thread til he
reaches 20 posts.

msaint
would you like for me to do this
for you? let me know

edit on 6/8/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Admiral Byrd, and Admiral Perry were both sent on military expeditions for the same purposes. In the ice covered portions of the oceans approaching the poles, were military reports of vehicles ascending through four to six feet of ice, silently climbing to approximately one hundred feet above sea level, momentarily pausing, then ascending straight up into space at speeds defying description. They were also seen to follow a similar pattern during descent, while being absolutely silent. These admirals were sent to either confirm or debunk the written logs of the various military personnel. They returned with their investigations in the affirmative.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Dear StaceyWilson

Great thread this is the sort of thing I come here for.

It is worth going to Google earth and having a look. Very strange, the center of Antarctica is blocked out, but zoom in and you will see a wall of sorts.

I had heard tales of the Nazis but had disregarded them this is something else altogether.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Yes. Please assist me if you will.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Threads like these are why I signed up to ATS in the first place.

I'd love, no let me rephrase that. I would really love to go on an expedition myself to these areas. Grab a small crew, film equipment and various "scientific" equipment and just have at it. If we find something, great. If not, at least we've had a good time and blown some cash while doing so.

I have a friend who's with me, so I may very well end up doing something. If anyone is interested (and either lives or can come to Europe) let me know.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by msaint

Yes. Please assist me if you will.

just so we can keep this thread on topic
and still engage in dialogue with msaint,
i have created msaint a thread of his own
to field questions.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

back to on-topic for this thread

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

He was under the auspices of (at that time, the general equal to the Joint Chief of staff) General Hillenkoeter, who was ordered to oversee an extraterrestial threat, code named " Operation High Jump" where the inhabitants had bases in the continental shelves. It was later discovered that they had resided here before the earth developed an oxygenated atmosphere.

If you would care to know more, I will consider it my duty to provide insight into the real government.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Thank you very much. I am close to transitioning to the next phase of life due to health and age, and will have no compunction nor fear of consequences revealing what I know, and what I feel everyone else should be cognizant of also.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by msaint

msaint

please click on the link in my prior post.
there are quite a few questions waiting
for you to answer
thanks

boon

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
reply to post by msaint

msaint

please click on the link in my prior post.
there are quite a few questions waiting
for you to answer
thanks

boon

Sorry to the op for being off topic a bit. I have been interested in the poles and the conspiracies behind them. Thank you for the information. S&F

I am going to go off on a little rant here. Never mind me.

This has got to be some sort of government psyops to keep me from getting my job in the morning. They want to keep me down and suppress what I have to offer in this world. They somehow knew that I was really interested and sent this cat in here and made me click on the thread, because they knew that I would read it........takes a breath...pops knuckles and starts typing again..... I have really got to get some sleep.

I plan on checking again sometime tomorrow and getting a 404'd comment on your thread Boon. I really meant to put this reply on your thread but I guess I had the wrong window open.

Sorry since were are taliking conspiracies here, I thought I would give you all something to read since our new member did not.

To the new member. I was really kidding. If you are who you say you are it will all work out.

Time to smoke and sleep. good night all.

Lj out.
edit on 8-6-2011 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by StaceyWilson
Well , this doco mentions Admiral Bird and his explorations to the South Pole.
For those who dont know about Admiral Bird .( Geez ,I cant help but think Admiral Kirk, anyway..)
He in 1947 led the most advance exploration of the time to the South Pole ,
But Admiral Bird is one story compressed brilliantly into a 15min Doco that i came across
Great Doco

I read up on Admiral Byrd a few years ago and find him amazing.
His diary and the story of Operation Highjump are amazing..if true.
Here`s a link.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

This link will lead you to more stuff.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join