It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A conspiracy about the beasts of revelations hiding in plain sight.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I have this theory that the beasts of revelations could well be entities that we are familiar with. The beasts of revelations could already be here and are operating right in front of us... Israel and the USA.
Almost every interpretation of revelations leaves out these entities as candidates for the beasts.
I willl now present my interpretation of revelation 13 and present the very real possibility that Israel and the USA, "the good guys" in a world of evil muslim terrorists are actually the entities that christians know as the beasts of revelation.

FIRST BEAST = Modern state of Israel/ zionism.

"The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority."
-The dragon has given the modern day state of Israel authority in that region and even in the US. It carries out its crimes with impunity and the world does not notice. And no, the puny missiles fired by the palestinians and hezbollah can hardly be compared to the airpower and armor that Israel uses.

One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed.
-Fatal wound= Possible reference to the holocaust, which ultimately led to the formation of Israel.

The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast.
-Possible reference to the "birth of Israel". Not sure what "the whole world" being amazed means, because a later verse talks of the beast attacking Gods people.

The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise its authority for forty-two months.
-The modern state of Israel is NOT a restored old testament era Israel as imagined by many christians. It is a secular state with all the irreligious activities of a modern european/American city.

It was given power to wage war against God’s holy people and to conquer them.
-The only people who are being subjected to war and being conquered now are muslims. Not the christians or the jews or the hindus or the buddhists.

And it was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation.
-It could mean that the modern state of Israel has authority over every nation containing the lost Israelite tribes. So that means, its mostly the middle east and regions nearby (Refer to theory of Pashtuns being descended from Israelites)

“If anyone is to go into captivity, into captivity they will go.
-Guantanamo. Reference to muslims.

If anyone is to be killed with the sword, with the sword they will be killed.
Violence perpetrated towards muslim countries, under the pretext of "war on terror".

SECOND BEAST = USA/Christian zionism

It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon.
Reminds me of the "christian" nation USA.
Outwardly christian but does nothing that resembles what christ taught... instead constantly flexes its military might. (George W.Bush, was a christian and claimed divine inspiration for the war on terror)

It exercised all the authority of the first beast on its behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed.
Explains USAs unconditional support of Israel... and the US government being infiltrated by Israelis... and also the possibility that the USA is in fact a zombie that is being controlled from within by a few Israeli entities.

Again, not sure what the word "worship" exactly means. I just cant imagine groups such as atheists "worshipping" something. If it is the case, then this could lead to a hilarious scenario where religious people and atheists would fight side by side against an enemy whos trying to force them to worship something against their will.

And it performed great signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to the earth in full view of the people.
Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Arial assaults in the war on terror? Does anyone remember the footage during the initial moments of the war against iraq where "fire came down" on cities?

Because of the signs it was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived the inhabitants of the earth.
Could refer to the world decieved by the "war on terror". Every MSM entity around the world parrots what the US goverment says. "islamic terrorists did 9/11", "Saddam has WMDs", "Osama was killed by the SEALS".
Also, most of the US middle east activities are on behalf of Israel (first beast)

or

could mean that the whole world was decieved by the doctrines of christianity itself... that you can be saved by a man dying for your sins... something that goes against basic OT theology...which Jesus himself said he was going to preserve.

The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed.
Not sure what this means, but it sounds like the final stages of an Israeli plan being implemented by a zionist controlled America.

It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.
-Could refer only to people in a certain geographic location where the beasts operate from... i.e Israel and America. IMO, the mark of the beast system would be implemented in these places first.

edit on 20-5-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-5-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: Additional points. Grammar.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

As with all biblical references they are so abstract that you can cherry fit ANY situation, try these:

Nuclear Power
UN Security Council
European Union
Arab League
etc etc

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by malcr

Possible, but the relationship between Israel and USA appears to mirror the relationship between beast 1 and 2... as I have elaborated... (did you read all of that?)
The revelations are abstract, in the sense that it uses a lot of symbols.. but certain actions carried out are described rather clearly. Going by the actions of Israel and the US, we can easily connect the dots and arrive at the OPs conclusion.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n

"The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority."

One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed.
-Fatal wound=

Have you seen Obama's head scars ??? Make's Frankenstien's monster look pretty .

The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast.

Everyone was falling over this clown, worshiping, hanging and following everystep !

The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise its authority for forty-two months.

Proud ! more like egotistical ! Sulfur salesman with a teleprompter. Forty-two months, sounds like he fall's short of a full term !

It was given power to wage war against God’s holy people and to conquer them.
-The only people who are being subjected to war and being conquered now are muslims. Not the christians or the jews or the hindus or the buddhists.

So far, no martial law yet Lol

And it was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation.

So the UN and IMF get married !

“If anyone is to go into captivity, into captivity they will go.

Martial law comes into place

If anyone is to be killed with the sword, with the sword they will be killed.
Violence perpetrated towards muslim countries, under the pretext of "war on terror".

Anybody and everybody who does not follow .

SECOND BEAST = USA/Christian zionism

It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon.

Like a lamb but not a lamb, duh might be a goat ?

It exercised all the authority of the first beast on its behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed.

UN sell's Obama t-shirts .

And it performed great signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to the earth in full view of the people.

This is what happens when you leave a idiot alone in a room with a big red shiny button .

Because of the signs it was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived the inhabitants of the earth.

Just like a good political group.

The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed.

So they give him another peace prize .

It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

The PJB chip ( In honor of Pope Justin Bieber).

I hear you OP, as you can tell I've had enough .Not refering to your post, but where we are at .

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I believe the theory that the U.N is the beast makes more sense then USA and Israel.

The league of nation's suffered a near fatal wound, it was scrapped, but then a more powerful version was formed. The U.N.

Many countries have given power to it, and it will continue to grow stronger. Even now you can't buy or sell unless the U.N say's you can, eg. the mark of the beast.

One day, an event will happen, and the U.N will be given power over the nations to attack god's people.

The U.N makes a more logical beast then Israel and America, in my opinion of course!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Caleb.K

I believe the UN is obsolete and on the way to the scrap heap of history. The UN has proven itself impotent time and time again. The UN is a puppet of Israel and the US. Funny how the UN is not bothered about Israeli/US crimes against humanity.

Do you even remember Colin Powells lies to the UN about Iraqs alleged WMDs???

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I have seen all kinds of theories about the identity of the “Beast” and it is obvious that many of them are no more than guesses. People look for the “fatal wound” everywhere except the place where it is actually described. I am referring to Josephus’ Wars of the Jews, Book 5, Chapter 13, Paragraph 3 which reads:

“In the mean time, Josephus, as he was going round the city (Jerusalem), had his head wounded by a stone that was thrown at him; upon which he fell down as giddy. Upon which fall of his the Jews made a sally, and he had been hurried away into the city, if Caesar had not sent men to protect him immediately; and as these men were fighting, Josephus was taken up, though he heard little of what was done. So the seditious supposed they had now slain that man whom they were the most desirous of killing, and made thereupon a great noise, in way of rejoicing. This accident was told in the city, and the multitude that remained became very disconsolate at the news, as being persuaded that he was really dead, on whose account alone they could venture to desert to the Romans. But when Josephus's mother heard in prison that her son was dead, she said to those that watched about her, That she had always been of opinion, since the siege of Jotapata, [that he would be slain,] and she should never enjoy him alive any more. She also made great lamentation privately to the maid-servants that were about her, and said, That this was all the advantage she had of bringing so extraordinary a person as this son into the world; that she should not be able even to bury that son of hers, by whom she expected to have been buried herself. However, this false report did not put his mother to pain, nor afford merriment to the robbers, long; for Josephus soon recovered of his wound, and came out, and cried out aloud, That it would not be long ere they should be punished for this wound they had given him. He also made a fresh exhortation to the people to come out upon the security that would be given them. This sight of Josephus encouraged the people greatly, and brought a great consternation upon the seditious.”

Doesn’t anybody recognize an allusion when they see one?

Now calculate the number of the Beast:

“But as to Titus, he sailed over from Achaia to Alexandria, and that sooner than the winter season did usually permit; so he took with him those forces he was sent for, and marching with great expedition, he came suddenly to Ptolemais, and there finding his father, together with the two legions, the fifth and the tenth, which were the most eminent legions of all, he joined them to that fifteenth legion which was with his father; eighteen cohorts followed these legions…”
Wars of the Jews, Book 3, Chapter 4, Paragraph 2.

Three legions; six cohorts each: 6 6 6. There is also a further metaphoric intent to this number that I will not bother to explain here, but this should at least get some people to reconsider their opinions as to what the Book of Revelation is really about.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The dragon is the symbolic representation of Satan, NOT the U.S. If you ever truly read the WHOLE Bible instead of co-opting it for your Bible-bashing you would know that.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Who is the Beast?

International Zionism.

I would say the first Beast is Zionism, and second two horns Beast is Freemasonry for Europe and USA

These beasts are organizations. Kings are rulers and beasts are international organizations.

Zionists are luciferians. Pharisees were luciferians and Jesus called them son of serpent and children of devil.

In times of Jesus those luciferians were persecuting Christians. They were a perfect tool of satan.

The following verse is the key to the whole puzzle!

Revelation 17
8) The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

That Beast existed in times of apostle John, than disappeared after year 70 c.e. after destruction of Jerusalem and the Temple. Jews were expelled from Rome later on and they have lost their money power as well.

Finally the Beast appeared in full glory in 1948 - Zionist state of Israel. Their number is 666 i bar codes in their banks, in their star of David.

That Beast is still persecuting Christianity, still worshiping of Lucifer as Vatican, Masonry, Illuminati and few others.

And the Great Harlot, Babylon the Great is controlling that Beast. That control is about to finish, because the Beast will destroy that Harlot. Vatican will be totally destroyed by Zionist Beast.

Currently we can observe, that the Beast is getting more and more power from Satan and there are more and more persecution of Christians worldwide.

There is another name for that Beast. Synagogue of Satan.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

The dragon is the symbolic representation of Satan, NOT the U.S. If you ever truly read the WHOLE Bible instead of co-opting it for your Bible-bashing you would know that.

I never claimed the dragon is the US
If you had truly read my WHOLE post, you wouldn't be misquoting me.

Yes, the dragon is symbolic of Satan.
And what does the dragon do? -""The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority."

I am merely speculating that the modern state of Israel is the beast... that was given power by the dragon.

edit on 27-8-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Israel is fully controlled by Vatican. Vatican owns about 75% land in Palestine.

Here is the proof from Israeli source.

www.israelnationalnews.com...

Also in Revelation there are some certain rules. A country or state - that would be a head with a horn - means power.

Israel has a head which had a mortal wound. So it's a part of the Beast - not the Beast itself.

Vatican is also city of 7 hills. It's shown as a woman, the whore. Woman in the Bible prophecies is usually a religion.

It's two parts body, religion and a political state with ambassadors from most countries.

And that's exactly what the Bible states. Plus colors, purples and golden coup, incredible riches. Israel is so poor, USA is helping financially Israel.

Check that link - much more about Vatican and his works.

www.zbawienie.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Israel controls the Vatican.

Plot Against the Church
www.catholicvoice.co.uk/pinay/

Jewish Origin of the Jesuits
www.eaec.org...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
[color=gold] I would read them as inter/ultra dimensionals

16:12And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

16:13And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

16:14For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty

Like movie avatar they beam into their desired environment suits. Just to add

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

true.... there are entities out of this world that play a key role during the end times.
But there would be human characters playing out whats been prophecized as well.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
The OP is half right. The first beast is the Vatican, and the second beast is the U.S.A.

www.john1429.org...

www.remnantofgod.org...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
strategically Israel being mystery babylon makes the most sense for satan. If it was the catholic church only the catholics would be deceived. If it was Israel 99% of all christians would be deceived.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I'm glad you posted this because I've been thinking I was the only one who saw that there's more to Christianity than just sucking money into the church. They wrote the prophecy because they intended to make it come true. Acting out the Book of Revelation will not only terrorize people into submitting to a one-world government based on "God", but it will also be a chance to drastically lower the world's population- making it easier to control the masses.

I'm thinking the HAARP Project is evidence of the real agenda. Weather control research => apocalyptic earthquakes => fulfillment of biblical prophecy.

Keep investigating but don't drive yourself crazy with all the details. What's important is that you know ahead of time what's about to happen and the real reason these things will happen. Its all a big magic trick to blackmail you into conforming with the Church.

Also keep in mind that other dormant organizations exist to oppose the Catholic conspiracy. The Vikings have a similar End Times prophecy but with a different ending... their modern-day successors will be attempting to annihilate humanity so that the Christians ultimately die in vain. They talk about a "Wolf Age" where chaos thrives in society (or you could say "when the Vatican initiates the New World Order") and where several Nordic gods awaken to poison the environment. Am I sounding bat# insane?

Look.
edit on 8/30/2011 by BirdOfillOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Scorpion my name is bill. I saw your post and knew the Lord was showing you a great deal of truth. You will be execrated by the pundits for your view and they will do everything possible to throw you off track. In my opinion, your must have spent hours trying to understand Jesus' Revelation. What I see missing in all interpretations is the 'Word of God' NOT being used to back up their understandings. By this I mean, everything is a theory, idea or opinion; but it does not conform to the TRUE Word of God. They cannot backup with scriptures what they say and have not formulated their 'opinions' with truth but what they hear others say. Scripture is ALL spiritually discerned but the carnal man has 'opinions'. Gods Word is sure, not to be deviated from and He means just what he says, meaning that men who add to or take away are on dangerous grounds because they have to give an answer to God for what they 'teach and approve'. Most men do not realize this because they are carnal. There are thousands of 'watchmen' out there and a cacophony of voices creating confusion, these men were never 'sent' but run anyway. I am responsible for what I am about to say!

Your THEORY IS NOT A THEORY, it is the truth and you must expand it by using scripture. Otherwise it will have NO power to convince the righteous. Let me start using scriptures:

Wound - Jesus wounded the beast at the cross. Gen 3:14 And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

God is clearly talking to Satan, the serpent, the Dragon. All those who follow (worship) the beast, worship the Dragon. Whom we yield ourselves to obey (doctrine) his servant we are. Jesus Christ wounded the Beast, Babylon the Great. Clearly God said, the seed (Jesus Christ, the seed of Abraham the true seed) would bruise (wound) the head of Satan the Dragon. Now we get to the Dragon who becomes Lucifer. How? Who was the Dragon at the time Jesus Christ was crucified? Who were the vipers, the serpents and the scorpions? Yes, it was the leadership of Israel. This leadership IS LUCIFER, the false light bearer who opposes and exalts self. It is A MAN, THE NUMBER OF A MAN, 666. Man who takes the place of God and leads the world into perdition. Read Ezekiel 28. This is Tyrus and note all the characteristics of this individual. A mystery, you bet.

The wound was NOT the holocaust. The holocaust is a disingenuous name given by the Serpent (Zionists) in order to create an illusion. The truth is, the Jews who did not wish to immigrate to Israel and who were satisfied to live and work in Germany were targeted by the Zionists. The Zionists bankrolled and put Hitler, their man, into power. The Zionist agenda was to create an Image in Palestine that 'appeared' to be the truth but in reality is a lie. The image ISRAEL was created to deceive the nations. The Talmudic-Cabalistic-Judaic- Zionists are hell bent on forcing the world to accept Israel as true Israel and the messiah (Lubavich Movement). The apostle Paul clearly taught who Israel is, but the Church refuses to teach the truth. Thus we have a 'Christianity' that worships the beast and his image and when it is 'finally' revealed "they will wonder whose names were written in the Lambs book of life from the foundations of the earth". The entire 'Church' is in apostasy. This is the throne (Talmudic-Cabalistic-Zionism) of Satan NOW! It is the seat, the power and authority of the Dragon, it is Lucifer.

This is all I will write for now. If this interests you I will look for a reply. This is but a drop in bucket. The wound is not to Rome but the beast with 7 heads which revives. Those who are looking for a revived Roman Empire have no understanding of the scriptures. I hope this helps to sharpen your understanding.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: lastday

Scorpion my name is bill. I saw your post and knew the Lord was showing you a great deal of truth. You will be execrated by the pundits for your view and they will do everything possible to throw you off track. In my opinion, your must have spent hours trying to understand Jesus' Revelation. What I see missing in all interpretations is the 'Word of God' NOT being used to back up their understandings. By this I mean, everything is a theory, idea or opinion; but it does not conform to the TRUE Word of God. They cannot backup with scriptures what they say and have not formulated their 'opinions' with truth but what they hear others say. Scripture is ALL spiritually discerned but the carnal man has 'opinions'. Gods Word is sure, not to be deviated from and He means just what he says, meaning that men who add to or take away are on dangerous grounds because they have to give an answer to God for what they 'teach and approve'. Most men do not realize this because they are carnal. There are thousands of 'watchmen' out there and a cacophony of voices creating confusion, these men were never 'sent' but run anyway. I am responsible for what I am about to say!

Your THEORY IS NOT A THEORY, it is the truth and you must expand it by using scripture. Otherwise it will have NO power to convince the righteous. Let me start using scriptures:

Wound - Jesus wounded the beast at the cross. Gen 3:14 And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

God is clearly talking to Satan, the serpent, the Dragon. All those who follow (worship) the beast, worship the Dragon. Whom we yield ourselves to obey (doctrine) his servant we are. Jesus Christ wounded the Beast, Babylon the Great. Clearly God said, the seed (Jesus Christ, the seed of Abraham the true seed) would bruise (wound) the head of Satan the Dragon. Now we get to the Dragon who becomes Lucifer. How? Who was the Dragon at the time Jesus Christ was crucified? Who were the vipers, the serpents and the scorpions? Yes, it was the leadership of Israel. This leadership IS LUCIFER, the false light bearer who opposes and exalts self. It is A MAN, THE NUMBER OF A MAN, 666. Man who takes the place of God and leads the world into perdition. Read Ezekiel 28. This is Tyrus and note all the characteristics of this individual. A mystery, you bet.

The wound was NOT the holocaust. The holocaust is a disingenuous name given by the Serpent (Zionists) in order to create an illusion. The truth is, the Jews who did not wish to immigrate to Israel and who were satisfied to live and work in Germany were targeted by the Zionists. The Zionists bankrolled and put Hitler, their man, into power. The Zionist agenda was to create an Image in Palestine that 'appeared' to be the truth but in reality is a lie. The image ISRAEL was created to deceive the nations. The Talmudic-Cabalistic-Judaic- Zionists are hell bent on forcing the world to accept Israel as true Israel and the messiah (Lubavich Movement). The apostle Paul clearly taught who Israel is, but the Church refuses to teach the truth. Thus we have a 'Christianity' that worships the beast and his image and when it is 'finally' revealed "they will wonder whose names were written in the Lambs book of life from the foundations of the earth". The entire 'Church' is in apostasy. This is the throne (Talmudic-Cabalistic-Zionism) of Satan NOW! It is the seat, the power and authority of the Dragon, it is Lucifer.

This is all I will write for now. If this interests you I will look for a reply. This is but a drop in bucket. The wound is not to Rome but the beast with 7 heads which revives. Those who are looking for a revived Roman Empire have no understanding of the scriptures. I hope this helps to sharpen your understanding.

I have been studying revelation and you are spot on I am thirsty for more of your knowledge.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join