It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive UFOs fleet above Tokyo?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

This is 'massive UFOs fleet above a city.'

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

i have seen a vid of hundreds of these orbs ,they are not birds the best one i have seen was in china with loads of photo and video evidence go chech out utube

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Definately looked like balloons to me or the 'Return of the Lanterns!!' Sequel!!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
They aren't balloons or lanterns. I know you guys won't believe me with out "proof", but I saw the exact same thing where I live in Long Island back in August 2010. Two months before the mass NYC sighting. Again, I know most of you won't believe me but I know what I saw and it wasn't balloons. What I saw was amazing to say the least, this video doesn't do these objets justice at all. The objets I saw were pseudo transparent, as if they were holograms. They flickered solid and then transparent. Some of the objects moved inside the other. I saw a total of 7 objets that day, there could have been more because they were very difficult to see. Anyway it was to me an unidenified aerial phenomena that I really can't explain. Sorry I cut this post very short, I have to go to work.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

Balloons

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
An inexplicable swarm of white objects hovering above Tokyo sky caught on camera.

That’s what some people must have been thinking as they witnessed a countless number of UFOs appear above them in the skies above Shinjuku earlier this month.

The video was taken from Kita-Shinjuku Sanchōme where myself and 20 other people witnessed the UFOs. At first sighting there was a huge swarm of them—maybe over 100—but they gradually became fewer and only about 20 were visible at the time of filming. Some of the UFOs can also be seen flying in formation.

Our resident alien expert commented on the video: “Similar sightings of small, grain-like UFOs flying in a large group have often been reported in not just Japan, but in America and Europe as well. However,even if the UFOs were alien spacecraft, we have no way of telling what their reasons are for visiting. We can only sit back and watch. There is nothing mankind can do against them.”

en.rocketnews24.com...

MOD REMINDER:
Posting Video Links; Please read!
You must give:
* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

edit on May 20th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

my guess is that they are watching, to see how Japan has reacted to the earthquake, and if it is fixed yet.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Reminds me of the New York siting that received national attention back in October 2010. They simply looked like orbs in the sky and were written off by skeptics as balloons, but moved in an intelligent manner and stayed in the same position for much longer than a balloon would have.

Theres been a lot of these videos popping up from Japan on different youtube accounts. So unless we have a serial hoaxer making new youtube accounts and going from location to location, I'm willing to say these are real sightings and not cgi. The question is, what are they? They can't be 100% identified so they must remain UFOs. In my opinion at least.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Instead of the mother ship in peru, this on deserves a lot more attn!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join