It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5-21-2011 Rapture... Get the facts strait...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
If all Christians are nuts like the familyradio.com people, then it's safe to assume that ALL Muslims are terrorists. Right?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Tell this to followers of Ron Weinland as well. They have been following and paying him for years and he's been wrong o every prophecy so far and his new date (or is the 2nd new date - I'm confused) is the May 2012 one. I guess he agrees with the Mayans.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

Their Qu'ran would suggest so if you read it. Although it's apparantly an interpretation thing in the west. However if you live in a Muslim country it's not... !!!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toldyouso
Is there anybody here that actually believes Camping is right?

I'd rather not make a judgment either way. I'm not so quick to write people of as morons or blasphemers, or false prophets. Many people thought Jesus was a false prophet and quickly wrote him off. Camping may be right and he may be wrong. Either way, I trust God. And I know He has a great plan...and if the 21st is the rapture.... then great! And if it isn't... I still know Jesus will be coming back soon.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Anyone who believes the world will end tomorrow is misguided. I can safely say that the Christians that are deep in knowledge of the word know that it is impossible that it happens tomorrow.

Luke 21:8-9
8 He replied: “Watch out that you are not deceived. For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am he,’ and, ‘The time is near.’ Do not follow them. 9 When you hear of wars and uprisings, do not be frightened. These things must happen first, but the end will not come right away.

and btw...*straight

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

A lunatic by the name of Harold Camping did....

So if one person's unverified beliefs, disagree with your own unverified beliefs, then they are a lunatic?

It does not matter which way you look at it, fair tales are fairy tales.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Finally! Some1 with some since! The MSM is airing this inducing panic to the locals and its sad!reply to post by EvolEric

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi

Originally posted by predator0187
The devil, you know that bad guy, is the one who told Eve to eat from the tree of knowledge

Pred...

Nope, no "tree of knowledge". Do not read corrupted books.

Actually, it's the "tree of knowledge OF GOOD AND EVIL" ( Etz haDaat tov V'ra] and it was *Adam* who was forbidden to eat of it.. not Eve.Wikipedia source

Genesis 3:1-7

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

lol idcwhat anyone says..in my very educated opinion "rapture will never ever ever happen anway...im sure
not going to loose any sleep over this

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I wonder how many mass suicides are happening right now

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorthStargal52

Originally posted by gabby2011

Originally posted by NorthStargal52
I never payed attention to this anyhoo .. it' sounded too much like a fake fad .. why people keep on with this stuff I have no Idea???

Especially something of that magnitude and to drag the Myan Culture in it too??? dont make alot of sense!!!

Unless you know a elder from a tribe who has actually told anyone of his personal visions I would still say that I highly doubt whether it would be spread like this was ..

Our visions an prophecys are private .. they wernt meant for the world to know .. but there are some that have been out on youtube ....and those that have no one seems to care anyways ..

I find it rather amusing that you can put down others prohecies,but yet you stand behind an elder from a tribe ,who has personal visions?

Seems a little hypocritical to me.

What I'm saying is claiming a rapture and then claiming that it was begot from the Myan culture is double toungues .. if you want to belive in BS go right ahead .. just because someone said on Dec 21 before the rapture comes you have to quik hide all your money would you do it?? you obviously dont understand what I meant and its way above yer head .. never mind "oh no a zombie attack"
They are warning people of this ... it's been on the news!!!
edit on 20-5-2011 by NorthStargal52 because: rapture ad zombie attack added it was on the news

Way above my head?? First of all ,you are assuming I buy into it ..I don't.

Thats your first mistake....second one is....

I understood what you meant...I just don't but into the hogwash that some elder can have prophetic dreams????

We can all have those I suppose....and to think that that you are "way above" those that don't believe in some prophetic elder...then in an essence you are really no different then the type of people you appear to make fun of, on your posts.

Seeems clear enough to me what I was trying to say...what about that doesn't make sense to you?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by 1Samuel8

I don't know if this has been said yet, but they set themselves on fire to protest the war. It's actually incredible how it happened they just sat there and burned in silence.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Jesus clearly says No man Or Himself knows the hour or the time of the return of Christ.We will not know the time or hour or predict its exact hour .Only the Father knows.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

Yes we know this, this has been repeated by about half the people in this thread. We get it only God knows.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

we will know His coming by the SIGNS of the times.. not by numerology (as Camping did) .... No man knows the day or the hour ONLY GOD! We are to stand with out lamps lit recognizing the signs of the times! Blessings Brother!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

You look like a genius so, we will put you in charge. Go get 'em cowboy but watch out for low branches. LOL A quick look around this forum is all the proof we need that humanity is devolving. Sorry, but so many of you are truly subhuman...sort of like the the result of some crazy genetics experiment where too much salt water was added. You know it, we know it and that is why it really is time for a Reset and to cull humanity down to just the fit and start again; without the dwarfs.

edit on 21-5-2011 by MajorKarma because: Expanded Comment

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
.This is possible to happen over the Syrian violence.Isaiah 17:1The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from [being] a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap. This could be biblical prophecy that may come true.Have to wait and see what happens.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
There are more types of Christians out there now that there are stars in the sky...one hates this group, the other hates this group..and they are suppose to be Christian ???? Seems I don't remember Jesus talking about this group of Christians over here and that group over there...and how this group is stupid and this group is ignorant and that group over by the well are talking about the group over at the tents, etc......

You just don't get it. 99.9% of Christians do *not* think the world is ending on May 21, 2011. Therefore, you can safely make a generalization that in fact Christians do *not* think the world is ending on May 21, 2011. Understand? Generalizations are okay to make, but only when they're mostly right. Whereas you'd be mostly wrong if you said Christians think the world is ending on May 21.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by denynothing
reply to post by Jobeycool

Yes we know this, this has been repeated by about half the people in this thread. We get it only God knows.

Well I guess I might as well add myself to the list.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Grace0f4babes

Some believe that Christ will come back in the fall fullfilling the fall apointed times. His first comming fullfilled the spring festivals. Mark Biltz does a good job of explaing this.
www.elshaddaiministries.us...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join