It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you find really thin/skinny women attractive or a turn off?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by zirazira

Hello ZiraZira,

There is difference between what men like to look at and what men like to make love to, in my honest opinion. Society has drugged us to believe skinny size 0 women are attractive, they may be to some, definately not to me.

As for making love to, a bony/skinny women is just painful. The protuding pelvic bone is like hitting your own pelvis with a hammer, so complete turn off.

My GF is a good 10 cm taller than I am and has some fat on her and I love it.

Each to their own, but I think you will find almost all studies show men prefer curvier women in bed.. and ultimately, that is pretty much all that counts.

Regards,
T

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by antoinemarionette

And to all the women... a small waist, a generous bust and a tempting derriere never hurt anyone. I

Ditto

There is nothing sexier

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by torqpoc
reply to post by zirazira

Hello ZiraZira,

There is difference between what men like to look at and what men like to make love to, in my honest opinion. Society has drugged us to believe skinny size 0 women are attractive, they may be to some, definately not to me.

As for making love to, a bony/skinny women is just painful. The protuding pelvic bone is like hitting your own pelvis with a hammer, so complete turn off.

My GF is a good 10 cm taller than I am and has some fat on her and I love it.

Each to their own, but I think you will find almost all studies show men prefer curvier women in bed.. and ultimately, that is pretty much all that counts.

Regards,
T

Quoted for the TRUTH! I 100 percent agree. I hate living in a society where your brainwashed into believing you cant amount to anything unless your blond white and look like a walking tooth pick that dresses like a hooker.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Guys + beer-gut=

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by zirazira
Just wondering...all you lovely guys here.
So many women, myself included, try so hard to maintain a good body... Hope I have the body to wear dress like this.
And lately, I'm finding myself wanting to be even thinner than I already am, and dieting accordingly.
I keep seeing all these tiny girls wandering around and their clothes just look so GOOD on them...then I look at me and see yes, a slim girl, but...not slim ENOUGH.But do you people find these ultra thin girls attractive? Are we just dieting to look too thin and nobody likes it? lol
PS. Be honest. I expect quite a few of you to prefer slightly more curves on a gal, but if some of you really do like the thinner ones, I want honesty even if you think it won't sound good or "supportive of natural women" or something. lol.

Don't like to generalize as it surely depends upon the person.......i find some skinny women incredibly attractive but find other skinny women an incredible turn off - does that make sense?

My friends and i tend to like ladies with some curves but not too curvy. Could go on but then im thinking im no oil painting so why be so discriminatory?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Not too thin, I like red hair and pale skin.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by zirazira
Just wondering...all you lovely guys here.
So many women, myself included, try so hard to maintain a good body... Hope I have the body to wear dress like this.
And lately, I'm finding myself wanting to be even thinner than I already am, and dieting accordingly.
I keep seeing all these tiny girls wandering around and their clothes just look so GOOD on them...then I look at me and see yes, a slim girl, but...not slim ENOUGH.But do you people find these ultra thin girls attractive? Are we just dieting to look too thin and nobody likes it? lol
PS. Be honest. I expect quite a few of you to prefer slightly more curves on a gal, but if some of you really do like the thinner ones, I want honesty even if you think it won't sound good or "supportive of natural women" or something. lol.

Of course all you men are feeding into this and can't see the obvious image issues the OP has if she feels the need to get answers here on her looks and is falling for society's horrible image of women by looking at magazines.

Honey I don't know your size but love your body!! You don't need to be like anyone else but you. Those pics and images are highly edited to make them look slimmer and "perfect." Also a lot of those models are miserable because they never eat and their life at the moment is to look and be perfect, they are not perfect!

I am petite and get told I should eat more and it really pisses me off because I DO eat. I can't help my damn genetics and calling me too skinny I find just as insulting as telling someone who is fat that they are fat, which most won't do yet they think it is ok to say the same thing to me basically about being small.

I work in a business with all men and from what I have heard over the years is that they prefer petite all natural women with curves. I do get told Im too small sometimes but I can't help it, I was born that way.

I wouldn't diet and starve yourself to look like everyone else, they aren't happy. Be happy with yourself and don't worry about what others think. If people only care to know you or like you because of your looks they aren't worth your time.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I strongly agree!

To the OP: It totally depends on the man. Some like little women, some like a little more chunk.
Some like blond, some brunette. But in the long run, it's not about physicality. A person falls in love with the person inside. The outside helps with attraction and lust, but when it comes to love, it's the spirit of the person that matters.

Interestingly, most of the men I've talked to on this subject feel about the same as torqpoc:

reply to post by torqpoc

It's almost like men and women alike are programmed to prefer skinny girls, but when it comes to the boudoir (and even their secret wishes), MANY prefer a little cushion.

Stay healthy, be strong, be yourself and don't try to be what ANYONE wants you to be. Be YOU.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by antoinemarionette
Thanks to all you lovely men that responded to this great question by OP!

I've always been a buxom woman, and I've never had a problem attracting men, lovers and envious glances.
I've enjoyed it immensely.

And to all the women... a small waist, a generous bust and a tempting derriere never hurt anyone. If you don't have any of these, dress like a woman...

Well said, my friend! I am a curvy girl myself. I hit the gym 3 times a week and run 3 days a week, so fat I am not. It's all about balance. Maintain a healthy diet and embrace the figure your blessed with, ladies. Self-confidence goes a long way.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I like woman that is healthy, regardless of body shape.

Of course i prefer them fit and firm, not obese, but as long as the woman is healthy, it is all good.

Maintain an exercise programme and eat right. That is about all i require.

Oh, and red hair!

vvv

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
my preference is that a woman's flesh be soft, warm, and firm but pliable. I do not like to see bones under the skin. Once in college, I was confronted with a young lady's nude visage and I could see her ribcage across her breast plate, and it was such a turn off that it almost made me ill. Reminded me of the WWII concentration camp pictures. Just one man's opinion.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I'm female, but I just wanted to say this. Bony is ugly, too much fat is ugly......somewhere in between is what I think is attractive.....kind of like Jennifer Lopez.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I'm enjoying reading these replies, I'm also enjoying a nice big ass strawberry shortcake & some ice cream.

Hopefully I don't get too curvy.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Whats wrong with a body like this?
If you don't have one, its something to shoot for, Amen?

edit on 26-5-2011 by Voyager1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join