It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Rabbit Hole Just Broke Through to China! SSN Tied To An Alias Harrison J Bounel and MORE

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi
Now I'm afraid you are an enemy agent...oh my god, we're all enemy agents..maybe the president can help us out of our dilemma and prove that he is not , so we may follow in his honest forthcoming footsteps and be allies

Proving you are not something seems tougher than it sounds. Can you prove you are not an enemy agent? Honestly, can you? It seems strange to brag about how transparent you are from behind an anonymous screen name and avatar, don't you think? Don't feel like I am picking on you. Everyone that talks about how open their documentation is or brags about who they are, I have been asking them to back it up. I am not sure why no one has yet but you seem more honest than most so I feel good about this one.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antiquated1
Everyone that talks about how open their documentation is or brags about who they are, I have been asking them to back it up. I am not sure why no one has yet but you seem more honest than most so I feel good about this one.

Well at least party because it is against the T&C of this site to post personally identifiable information for members. A public figure like the President is different. And the issue is not with any ATS member. The issue is with the President. And it shouldn't take me posting anything about me to convince YOU that something, many things, about Obama's history are very questionable, sketchy and point to conspiracy to defraud the public. I would put the anomalies on par with 9/11- there are just so many things wrong with this picture that a new painting needs to be commissioned.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Well Said....and damn right

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Well at least party because it is against the T&C of this site to post personally identifiable information for members.

I could care less, really considering I never said it needed to posted in a thread on ATS, did I? There are lots of ways to back it up. The internet is bigger than ATS.

A public figure like the President is different. And the issue is not with any ATS member. The issue is with the President.

Can you show me the T&C you are specifically referring to?

And it shouldn't take me posting anything about me to convince YOU that something, many things, about Obama's history are very questionable, sketchy and point to conspiracy to defraud the public.

Read what I wrote. You people claiming you are someone means nothing if you cannot back it up. It has nothing to do with Obama. It has to do with the things birthers write in these threads. If you do not want to be called on your BS, stop posting it.

I would put the anomalies on par with 9/11- there are just so many things wrong with this picture that a new painting needs to be commissioned.

You mean you think there are so many things wrong with it.

Just explain to me the point of saying that your documents are open and free for anyone to check only to never produce those documents. What are you hiding? Why are you trying so hard to hide your past? What are you putting so much effort into covering up?
edit on 24-5-2011 by Antiquated1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by banandar123

Originally posted by wcitizen
Please provide some tangible evidence to support your claim that its not factual.

The burden of proof is usually placed on the original claimant, just FYI.

In that case Obama is under an obligation to prove that his SS# is legitimate, that he is exactly who he says he is, and has the citizenship he claims to have and that the BC is genuince , since all subsequent discussion is based on HIS claims.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Well at least party because it is against the T&C of this site to post personally identifiable information for members.
No, it’s not. I see nothing in the Terms & Conditions that prohibits members from posting their personal information from their own free will.

15). Posting: You will not Post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate. You will not solicit personal information from any member. You will not use information gathered from this website to harass, abuse or harm other people.

I believe what was solicited was that a member post his birth certificate but told to conceal the information on it. The point, IIRC, was to see what would happen to that member’s birth certificate after it gone through the PDF optimization process that explains the so called layer ‘anomalies.’

You probably also don’t want to post your birth certificate because after the optimization process you’d have to conclude you were born in Kenya. And that’s very annoying.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antiquated1
Can you show me the T&C you are specifically referring to?

Yep.

ii) You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to collect or ask for the personal information (data mining) about forum members, including email addresses and "real life" names, in any manner whatsoever, or for any reason whatsoever.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And any reason whatsoever includes to prove Obama's BC is a fraud. So by asking someone to divulge their real names is asking someone to violate the T&C. Something you SHOULD care about, if you want to post here. But you said you could care less.

And I don't know WHAT you are talking about with anyone claiming to be someone. That is just whack. And off topic. Address the interview, dude. Kinda have to listen to it first though- if you want to say anything relative to the topic.
edit on Tue May 24th 2011 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

What Antiquated1 is asking for isn’t data mining, is it?

The personal information would be concealed.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Yep.

ii) You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to collect or ask for the personal information (data mining) about forum members, including email addresses and "real life" names, in any manner whatsoever, or for any reason whatsoever.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I do not see anything about Obama in there at all so how can this be what you were referring to when I asked? Besides, that says I cannot data mine. It does not say you cannot post your documents to prove you are who you say. Either way you would be wrong.

I specifically asked what T&C you were referring to the pointed out that Obama is exempt.

And any reason whatsoever includes to prove Obama's BC is a fraud. So by asking someone to divulge their real names is asking someone to violate the T&C. Something you SHOULD care about, if you want to post here. But you said you could care less.

I could care less about T&C that do not apply to anything I am doing. Why would I? Why should I?

And I don't know WHAT you are talking about with anyone claiming to be someone. That is just whack. And off topic. Address the interview, dude. Kinda have to listen to it first though- if you want to say anything relative to the topic.
edit on Tue May 24th 2011 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

lol, what?
edit on 24-5-2011 by Antiquated1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

The official story is fact by default. Disputing arguments are the ones that must be proven by facts. I know it's sad, but it's only logical.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

reply to post by wcitizen

The official story is fact by default. Disputing arguments are the ones that must be proven by facts. I know it's sad, but it's only logical.

'The official story is fact by default.? Where did you find that nonsense?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

Did the research, and have come to a conclusion different than yours (and the Birthers). That'll happen. People often see what they want to see, whether or not it really exists. I could be wrong. So could you.

One day, we'll probably know for sure.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Because its the story believed by the vast majority....? = the majority opinion...= essentially fact until proven otherwise.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

People, don't listen to these bozos trying to derail the thread. The interview is about 39 minutes, and is extremely interesting. Promise.

Yeah, just ignore any opposing view points..... They are different, so clearly, we should shun them and not pay any attention to them. Let's all just believe what we want, regardless of facts.

Hey, who needs truth? Not us!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Because its the story believed by the vast majority....? = the majority opinion...= essentially fact until proven otherwise.

Right, so it's your own personal opinion on the matter, as is your opinion that the vast majority believe the OS.

And of course, it doesn't take into account the fact that the MSM government propaganda machine is there to propagate the government lies to the people.

Despite this fact, however, I recently read an article which said that 70% of Americans believe there's something suspect about the birth story....which, if true, would demolish your fallacious argument completely.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Is there any way that we can motivate people to write their elected representatives in order to hopefully get the U.S. Congress to request a hearing and investigation? They could subpoena a formal explanation from the IRS. This fraudulent SSN issue could be coupled with the B/C issue and other fraudulent documents (i.e., transcripts, passport, etc.) if investigated by a bipartisan congressional committee. From what I understand, we need to get Congress to act on this because the U.S. Supreme Court doesn't want to hear any lawsuit based on "standing" of private citizens. Congress elected Obama and Congress has to take action for any damages.

STANDING The legal right to initiate a lawsuit. To do so, a person must be sufficiently affected by the matter at hand, and there must be a case or controversy that can be resolved by legal action.There are three requirements for Article III standing: (1) injury in fact, which means an invasion of a legally protected interest that is (a) concrete and particularized, and (b) actual or imminent, not conjectural or hypothetical; (2) a causal relationship between the injury and the challenged conduct, which means that the injury fairly can be traced to the challenged action of the defendant, and has not resulted from the independent action of some third party not before the court; and (3) a likelihood that the injury will be redressed by a favorable decision, which means that the prospect of obtaining relief from the injury as a result of a favorable ruling is not too speculative. Lujan v. Defenders of Wildlife, 112 S. Ct. 2130, 2136 (1992) (Lujan). The party invoking federal jurisdiction bears the burden of establishing each of these elements. Id.

www.lectlaw.com...

This seems to be the only way we can end all this controversy on opposing points without empirical, tangible evidence.

edit on 5/26/2011 by ontarff because: additional text.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Antiquated1

Ours dont have to be open and free, ever heard of Fusion Centers? the ppl that want the info, get it, and yes you are correct, the internet is much bigger than just ATS. an intelligent person could produce a complete profile of just about any member of ATS, using JUST the internet. Difference is, you cant find squat about Obama's past, and he does tell much either. Can you name any other president with such a confusing past?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by starshift
The divide and distract tactic is working like a charm. The Kenyan is not important. He's the entertainment while the country is being looted.

I have noticed that myself. Where he was born pales in comparison to what he is doing.

Every president has people calling him the Antichrist but Obama may actually be the real deal.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

I only comment to be able to find this later to watch the video.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join