It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Rabbit Hole Just Broke Through to China! SSN Tied To An Alias Harrison J Bounel and MORE

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
Please provide some tangible evidence to support your claim that its not factual.

The burden of proof is usually placed on the original claimant, just FYI.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I thank you for such a wonderful thread True American I wonder when Obama will be indicted on all these crimes that have been found out about Obama.

I'm certain his past has many skeletons in his closet he doesn't want us knowing about

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Sorry if someone has posted this already but I didn't see it.
Alex Jones a birther? It must be the end...

I've been on this since 2008 He's a lifer in the CIA
Obama family tree
www.t-room.us... -dunham-obama-soetoros-cia-colleagues/

Curiouser and curiouser

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Do I think Obama is a lying con artist? Absolutely. But I also think 75% of every other politician out there is as well. Just as criminal, and just as dishonest, and even more so. The whole criminal network needs to be exposed, not just the puppet and his birthplace. I understand the implications of exposing a fraud like this, but then people will still just think it's a "democratic" coverup instead of getting the whole picture that scumbags abound on every side of the fence, and we need to break free of the corral.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

What? You mean YouTube Isn't Reliable? Then you mean that Hitler Really ISN'T Obama's Father?!?! Is Hitler Obama's Father

edit on 21-5-2011 by bhornbuckle75 because: .

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by BackandtothelefT
Sorry if someone has posted this already but I didn't see it.
Alex Jones a birther? It must be the end...

I've been on this since 2008 He's a lifer in the CIA
Obama family tree
www.t-room.us... -dunham-obama-soetoros-cia-colleagues/

Curiouser and curiouser

yea I posted the Original links to this interview from the Alex Jones yout tube channel on page 6, it was in 3 parts. looks like someone put them all together, and uploaded it.

Not your fault.It seems alot of people missed my post, so it's all good

But watch the ones on page 6 instead of this video, at least you can get to SEE Alex at his mic. If that is a plus or minus I don't know??

Oh I also like how Corsi tighes Trumph as a participant in this whole thing. Corsi says Trump and Obama "allegedly" planned this whole thing. That Donald would start the movement, Obamama would suplly the BC, and Trump WAS supposed to come out and say he was satisfied = case closed.

BUT Corsi beat them to the punch by releasing his book weeks before Obama "blinked" and presented the new long form BC which is a terrible forgery.

What was Trump supposed to get out of this all?

Supposedly a bunch of money and some prime building sites in Chicago (iirc). I might be wrong it may have been somewhere overseas, I only listened to it once yesterday.

But this is Corsi's story anyway. Makes for an interesting book if nothing else.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Like they say, there's no smoke without fire.

Second line.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

Youtube is blocked in China so it saves me from the insanity of "seeing is believing."

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Doesnt matter if he was born here or not, he sucks either way

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kalamatas

Maybe...but none of that 75% you mention is the leader of the free world....and those requirements to qualify for that job are being shown to be false...there is a diff between prez o and some run-of-the-mill congresscritter

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by banandar123

Please provide some tangible evidence to support your claim that its not factual.

The burden of proof is usually placed on the original claimant, just FYI.

No, actually. The burdern of proof is on both parties with regard to the statements they make - both defense and prosecution have to prove their claims.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

i just deny ignorance,thats it.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

GOD feels so sorry for the humans of this earth...and so do i.

I wonder how much money they have gotten from the birthers and ‘Extreme ‘adhd’ paranoid humans’ of this earth. I think I need to get in on this ponzy scheme that targets the highly evolved paranoid extremist type human before its to late…I might as well cash in on ignorance to,why not !,its just to easy,’ like taking cash from a grown adult’.

I am selling t-shirts for 1,000 dollars that shows Obama and Osama eating fried chicken together on may 18.

i have a video of obama telling congress that he did not kill osama ,and to please dont tell no body..'EXCLUSIVE'5,000 DOLLARS.

We have picket signs,buttons,car stickers and much more. Even if you dont buy,just look at my show that specifically targets people like you because the ratings get me paid to.lol.

Thanks alex jones and others for showing me the way.

edit on 20-5-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

ignorance is denied

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
While I agree wholeheartedly that the scientific method requires empirical evidence submitted to the public and scientific community for review to support any "Birther" hypothesis, we are not given access to the B/C or any other hard evidence to prove any of our theories. If the evidence is protected from public scientific scrutiny, is this an inference that the truth is being suppressed by TPTB? If there was nothing to hide, let the public have access to all of the original documents for analysis. This is why Wikileaks occurred. TPTB continue to suppress the truth to manage society.

As many scientists would argue, the evidence will speak for itself to support any theory. The problem is the evidence is being suppressed. We are left to use circumstantial evidence and other factual information to attempt to present an argument to explain what is considered by many with an open mind to be the truth.

The evidence for the "Truther" 9/11 movement is there for all in the world to review but many continue to live in a state of denial instead of asking for further investigation and allowing the scientific method to prevail.

Denial and a "normalcy bias" must be overcome in order to remain objective to the factual evidence.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ontarff

what evidence is being 'suppressed'?

pardon my ignorance.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

No, actually. The burdern of proof is on both parties with regard to the statements they make - both defense and prosecution have to prove their claims.
You’re forgetting the presumption of innocence. And since Barack Obama isn’t legally required to disclose his birth certificate to the American people, the only burden at this point lays with the birthers.

And since they have never be able to prove a single allegation the burden will most likely never shift to the defense.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds
reply to post by ontarff

pardon my ignorance.

The Hawaiian microfiche that is used to record the original documents and any original unscanned hard documents.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

reply to post by ontarff

pardon my ignorance.

The Hawaiian microfiche that is used to record the original documents and any original unscanned hard documents.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ontarff

reply to post by ontarff

pardon my ignorance.

And you want these original, hard-copy documents brought door-to-door to every American?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

It's not a forgery, you have just been fooled by conspiracy theorists and haven't done any real research or logical deductions... You just blindly followed the conspiracy theorist in front of you.

In what way do you Surmise that ? Do you know me Personally ? Can you Read my Mind ? What Proof can you Present here that I am Blind ? The FACTS Speak for themselves concerning the Legitimacy of Obamas BC and Dubious SS Number . If you are so CERTAIN that they are in Reality Not FAKES , then the Burden of Proof is on YOU here to show me Otherwise Oh Great Karnac..........

edit on 21-5-2011 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join