It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Rabbit Hole Just Broke Through to China! SSN Tied To An Alias Harrison J Bounel and MORE

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Everybody knnew this was going to happen. Now that the Birth Certificate claims has fallen apart into threads, they had to try and come up with something else.

mark my words, there will be new and slanderous claims every month or at least every quarter until this man is out of office. They will always be baselss, with no real facts or physical evidence to back them up.

Sure this thread will get at least 35 pages of bs comments or more, but it wont change the fact that Obama is still our legal president.

OBAMA 2012!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DYepes
Now that the Birth Certificate claims has fallen apart into threads...

Huh? FAIL. The community in pursuit of the truth forced a DESPERATE Obama to have to FALSIFY a BC because he could not afford to have this issue outstanding in the next election. Too many people had too many questions. But a forgery has really turned around to bite him in the ass. Now he's really toast. Ron Paul 2012!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
reply to post by TrialxError

The real question is: Why is Harrison J Bounel's gender unknown? o_O

Thats because barry and regie switch roles with each encounter.Like barry stated "no one like to play the man role all the time" "I like to wear the fish-net stocking every once in a while"..."anyway, he's my water boy, I'm not his"

What an EXCELLENT example of the sort of top-notch ignorance-denying here on ATS!
Obama's a earthworm who can change gender at will! Great stuff! Way to crack the matrix!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Now that the Birth Certificate claims has fallen apart into threads...

Huh? FAIL. The community in pursuit of the truth forced a DESPERATE Obama to have to FALSIFY a BC because he could not afford to have this issue outstanding in the next election. Too many people had too many questions. But a forgery has really turned around to bite him in the ass. Now he's really toast. Ron Paul 2012!!!!!!!!!!!

You know, Ron Paul doesn't believe there is a shred of evidence to support the notion that Obama isn't a citizen.

Ron Paul found himself being questioned by "Hardball" host Chris Matthews on Tuesday about an issue that a certain New York billionaire loves to talk about: President Obama's much talked about birth certificate. "Is there something to it, based on what you have heard?" Matthews fished. "Is there any question that our president isn’t legitimate?" "From my viewpoint, obviously not, because I never bring it up," Paul, the Republican congressman from Texas replied. "So I'm going to leave it to talk show hosts and to Donald Trump, and let you guys argue it out."

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I will bet anything that the "Harrison J Bounel" entry is some type of database error. Some how the name got changed yet it kept the rest of Obama's information.

Until someone verifies the validity of the database, this topic is pretty much useless like the rest of the birther topics.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Doesn't this strike anybody as fishy that it comes out right after Obama says he is in favor of returning Israel to the pre-67 borders? Come on!

I was never an Obama supporter. I have always been suspicious of his nebulous background and paid heed to the CIA connection rumors. Something about this stinks.

My favorite theory is TPTB is turning against themselves. They put Obama in. They chose a very blackmailable candidate. Now that he has turned against his makers, they are going after him.

The story gets juicier by the day. Next thing you know the "galactic federation" is going to say it's time to replace our crooked leaders with their candidates. And to think some of you obama haters thought he was the Antichrist.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Oh, and the OP says this:

The Plot Thickens: Debt Collector; Obama's Social Security number reserved for Connecticut applicants also tied to an alias Harrison J Bounel.

Sorry Mr. Debt Collector..... The social security area number is not a valid means for determining location of the card applicant.

www.ssa.gov...

Note: One should not make too much of the "geographical code." It is not meant to be any kind of useable geographical information. The numbering scheme was designed in 1936 (before computers) to make it easier for SSA to store the applications in our files in Baltimore since the files were organized by regions as well as alphabetically. It was really just a bookkeeping device for our own internal use and was never intended to be anything more than that.

Mr. Debt Collector just lost credibility...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

Youtube is just as reliable as any source of information, which is to say that no source of information is reliable whether it has an agenda, like you get with a news agency, or when there is virtual informational anarchy with multiple agendas such as youtube.

Personally I prefer internet sources of information over partisan corporate sponsored sources, purely because I'm a big enough boy to sort through information myself and decide for myself whether it is reliable or not. I know that using your own judgement isn't something that comes naturally to everyone, but everyone should try self reliance now and then.
edit on 20-5-2011 by Lazyninja because: to edit stuff

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds

You know, Ron Paul doesn't believe there is a shred of evidence to support the notion that Obama isn't a citizen.

Ron Paul found himself being questioned by "Hardball" host Chris Matthews on Tuesday about an issue that a certain New York billionaire loves to talk about: President Obama's much talked about birth certificate. "Is there something to it, based on what you have heard?" Matthews fished. "Is there any question that our president isn’t legitimate?" "From my viewpoint, obviously not, because I never bring it up," Paul, the Republican congressman from Texas replied. "So I'm going to leave it to talk show hosts and to Donald Trump, and let you guys argue it out."

This doesn't strike me as Ron Paul discounting all evidence but as his giving a 'default answer'. He hints at this in the statement and seems to go out of his way to tell you to assume a default in line with his silence. The reasons for this could be many but certainly with the gravity of world and national events of late I am sure the man has enough on his plate.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

GOD feels so sorry for the humans of this earth...and so do i.

I wonder how much money they have gotten from the birthers and ‘Extreme ‘adhd’ paranoid humans’ of this earth. I think I need to get in on this ponzy scheme that targets the highly evolved paranoid extremist type human before its to late…I might as well cash in on ignorance to,why not !,its just to easy,’ like taking cash from a grown adult’.

I am selling t-shirts for 1,000 dollars that shows Obama and Osama eating fried chicken together on may 18.

i have a video of obama telling congress that he did not kill osama ,and to please dont tell no body..'EXCLUSIVE'5,000 DOLLARS.

We have picket signs,buttons,car stickers and much more. Even if you dont buy,just look at my show that specifically targets people like you because the ratings get me paid to.lol.

Thanks alex jones and others for showing me the way.

edit on 20-5-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by bastilleDropout

No, he quite clearly scoffs at the issue by connecting it to talk show hosts, while at the same time not being clear enough to offend his many supporters who still buy the Hillary-inspired birther meme.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
TrueAmerican, you seem to believe that law does not exist in America? That there are not hundreds of thousands, if not millions of INDIVIDUALS involved and dedicated to their careers in law enforcement, forensics, intelligence gathering and national security, many of which themselves have their own negative opinions of Obama. That not a single one of them, surely thousands with the security clearance to gather any information they may need, would go right ahead and present the FACTUAL evidence required to present formal charges and prove these accusations?

Many of them would surely die in the line of duty (and many have, God bless their souls) fearless of their enemies because they believe in their duty to America. Why would they feel any less when presented with these supposed criminal actions?

Im sure the line that will be presented in response to this will be something along the lines of:
"Its a massive conspiracy by TPTB/Obama/Antichrist with orders that have been passed down to all agencies" or maybe
"Because Americans have become conditioned to not care" or
"Everyone's loyalty to the Commander in Chief supercedes the possibility of destabalizing the nation by prosecuting the POTUS"

When the simple answer really is just "none of it is true" .

The on thing that can also be said as fact is that, once Obama has served his term(s), all the issues will be dropped and everyones anger will be turned to whomever is elected next.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
Oh, and the OP says this:

The Plot Thickens: Debt Collector; Obama's Social Security number reserved for Connecticut applicants also tied to an alias Harrison J Bounel.

Sorry Mr. Debt Collector..... The social security area number is not a valid means for determining location of the card applicant.

Mr. Debt Collector just lost credibility...

No it does not destroy his credibility!
It clearly says that prior to 1972 SS#'s were issued through local offices and the "Area number" represented the state of issuance.
So why if he lived in Hawaii then would they apply for one in CT?

SSA.gov

Area Number

The Area Number is assigned by the geographical region. Prior to 1972, cards were issued in local Social Security offices around the country and the Area Number represented the State in which the card was issued. This did not necessarily have to be the State where the applicant lived, since a person could apply for their card in any Social Security office. Since 1972, when SSA began assigning SSNs and issuing cards centrally from Baltimore, the area number assigned has been based on the ZIP code in the mailing address provided on the application for the original Social Security card. The applicant's mailing address does not have to be the same as their place of residence. Thus, the Area Number does not necessarily represent the State of residence of the applicant, either prior to 1972 or since.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
People, don't listen to these bozos trying to derail the thread. The interview is about 39 minutes, and is extremely interesting. Promise.

Oh it is certainly interesting, just not factual.

If you can provide some tangible evidence, I'll be more than happy to read it.

But again, why do you want something to be wrong with the BC or his SSN?

Why do they want something to be wrong?

I guess another bandwagon to hop on, "I was there from the beginning", kinda like the 9/11 Truther movement with most of it being late to the party and wanting to find anything equally as ridiculous to be able to jump in early and claim to ne an authority on obvious rhetoric and slander.

And no I'm not a shill, I'm a British guy who doesn't like Obama much, never has. His policies reminded me of Tony Blair, all empty promises to get into office and no substance once he has the job.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Here's a link to the actual interview...its not just some youtube guys talking as some have claimed...www.trunews.com...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Elepheagle

It is a Forgery for the Simple FACT it NEVER EXISTED in the First Place . Do the Research and find out the TRUTH ........

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by IncognitoGhostman

Yes, it certainly does for me. The guy doesn't know what he is talking about....

It clearly says that prior to 1972 SS#'s were issued through local offices and the "Area number" represented the state of issuance.

Did you fail to read the line after the one you paraphrased?

The Area Number is assigned by the geographical region. Prior to 1972, cards were issued in local Social Security offices around the country and the Area Number represented the State in which the card was issued.

This did not necessarily have to be the State where the applicant lived, since a person could apply for their card in any Social Security office.

Do you think there was a Social Security office in every state back then??

If there was no office in your state, and you apply for social security, you probably just get issued a card from some random office in some random state.

Come on people, use your brains here.. PLEASE...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

It's not a forgery, you have just been fooled by conspiracy theorists and haven't done any real research or logical deductions... You just blindly followed the conspiracy theorist in front of you.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy

Yes, it certainly does for me. The guy doesn't know what he is talking about....

Did you fail to read the line after the one you paraphrased?

The Area Number is assigned by the geographical region. Prior to 1972, cards were issued in local Social Security offices around the country and the Area Number represented the State in which the card was issued.

This did not necessarily have to be the State where the applicant lived, since a person could apply for their card in any Social Security office.

Do you think there was a Social Security office in every state back then??

If there was no office in your state, and you apply for social security, you probably just get issued a card from some random office in some random state.

Come on people, use your brains here.. PLEASE...

Apparently you are unable to comprehend what I paraphrased and never said it was the state you live, I did however say it was the state of issuance. So why would I have to paraphrase the next line when I linked the whole paragraph and stated in short how it worked pre 1972.

Then I raised the question about why they would travel to CT from HI to get a SS# just about the farthest away from each other as you can get. If there was no office in your state how could you apply for one as you would need to provide ID in order to do so. I would assume that every state had a SS office even back then in the state capital.

Using you brain would lead someone to believe it would be issued from California instead as it is and was the closet and largest demographic on the west coast.
edit on 20-5-2011 by IncognitoGhostman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Everybody knnew this was going to happen. Now that the Birth Certificate claims has fallen apart into threads, they had to try and come up with something else.

mark my words, there will be new and slanderous claims every month or at least every quarter until this man is out of office. They will always be baselss, with no real facts or physical evidence to back them up.

Sure this thread will get at least 35 pages of bs comments or more, but it wont change the fact that Obama is still our legal president.

OBAMA 2012!!!!!!!!!

OBAMA 2012!!!!!!!!!

GOD i hope you were joking about that

edit on 20-5-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join