It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Rabbit Hole Just Broke Through to China! SSN Tied To An Alias Harrison J Bounel and MORE

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

Right, I forgot about how reliable youtube was as a source. I think I'll use it on my next research paper.

I have to back you up on that statement, a little bit anyway.....

I just watched an Obama video on Youtube!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Originally posted by OnTheFelt

Regardless of the birth certificate conspiracy or say Comet Elenin or any other popular topic on ATS, I am so sick and tired of people bashing youtube as if it is an automatic spurious source. That is absolutely ridiculous and in my opinion intellectually dishonest.

The fact is that youtube is nothing more or less than a user to user file sharing medium where one can upload information either audio or visual.

The user content or validity of that information is relevant only to the user who uploads that content, not because it's on youtube.

STOP using strawman arguments in an attempt to discredit someone's thread just on the basis that they used a youtube video. IT'S STUPID!!!!

As another poster has already stated, we should be absolutely thankful that we are so fortunate to have such an ability to share information with anyone throughout the world.

BTW - As an artist and musician are my guitar riffs and digital art pieces fake because it's on youtube? Thanks for playing, idiot.

For the second time, please stop with the:

edit on 20-5-2011 by OnTheFelt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Search for anything and find anything... if you think it is reliable or you think it is unreliable, either way you are right. 90% of everything you review may be unreliable, or not... from the internet, TV, radio, newspaper, books, science, spirituality and so on. That is not to say that there is some level of reliability, 10%, or not, somewhere. Whatever you believe. Believe nothing, consider everything, deny ignorance. Even items that you have a prejudice about will add to your collective knowledge and decrease your level of ignorance about any subject.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by Granite

They gave up their licenses, because he was a senator and was running for president. She was working for the University of Chicago and University of Chicago Hospital. Neither were practicing law. Why would they continue to pay their dues to keep the licenses? Waste of money.

Why the weeks before the November election and not at their leisure?
FYI, lawyers never surrender licenses willingly...Obama's did it because someone snitched his name is not was written on his application.
Waste of money indeed...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by OnTheFelt

I wasn't saying that Youtube isn't a source for good information.

I was just saying that a video of Obama talking found on Youtube is proof that lies can be found there.

I wasn't very clear, sorry.

edit on 20-5-2011 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
It is amazing just how blinded by political ideology the Husseiniacs can be when defending their comrades.

IMO, we've been sold out by not only the MSM but by all three branches of government as well: the Executive, Legislative, and Judicial. Somebody wake me from this nightmare.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Hi,

Just thought id let all of you know that if you get off topic, im monitoring this thread and will report all and any of you, for Obama or Not.

If you want to talk about sources then make a seperate thread. If you wanna troll, then seperate thread.

STAY ON TOPIC. Some of you are clearly to hysterical about an idea that time will not be made to watch a simple video. The source is good. Leave it be.

Thank you ATSer's. Im watching you debunkers. Do it correctly

Late

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by starshift

Yes i totally agree with you
Regardless of the fact whether he is or isn't does not matter but what does matter is that while everyone is wasting their time because even if you prove it 100% he is not a citizen, it's to late and the damage is already done.along with the country and the way of life in the USA as you knew it.
The gov't of the USA has sold it's soul a long time ago and they WILL NOT put anyone in office that is not a part of or go along with their agenda. It does not matter who is president and THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU, just your money and servitude as a human resource because you are the most important resource on the planet which apparently TPTB are the only ones to recognize and exploit this (as the minions serve blindly without question) while making you feel that you can not live a good life or have anything on your own without their guidance and leadership to tell you How, Who, What, Where, Why and When to sacrifice your life while they sit back and laugh at how easy it is for 1% of the population to control everyone and everything.
Peter Griffin (Family guy) could do a better job than O-bomb-a(nyone)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Oh and just to add,

If there is anyone that thinks the good ol US of A is a solid place to be, especially for the next five years.....slap yourself in the face.

Real birth certificate or not, all the branches, all the suits and ties, all the smiles....its all a load of BULL****

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mthgs602
Oh and just to add,

If there is anyone that thinks the good ol US of A is a solid place to be, especially for the next five years.....slap yourself in the face.

Real birth certificate or not, all the branches, all the suits and ties, all the smiles....its all a load of BULL****

True Dat. If the mainstream populace doesn't get loud our fate is sealed.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by mthgs602

If you want to talk about sources then make a seperate thread. If you wanna troll, then seperate thread.

Oh, wonderful a new super mod not only dictating what we can say, but also changing the board rules about how content is posted and discussed. Interesting, thanks for letting us know........

/sarcasm

Just thought I'd put this out there. Just because some of us think this SSN and BC stuff is a complete crock and waste of time, in no way says we all support Obama. It would be wise to stop generalizing like that.

As is evidenced in many of these threads, most of the people telling you how silly you look repeating the same old debunked claims, are also explicitly telling you they don't support Obama as a president either. they just aren't basing it on Race or if he was born here or there or on the moon, they are basing it on his actions as president, and taking according action. It would be wise, if you really do hate him that much, to stop pushing these people away as they are the ones who can help you remove him from office in 2012, to be replaced with another cut and paste piece of crap that will screw the little guy in favor of the big guy.

i'm not going to watch this particular video so I will not make any comments about the validity of the source or site it was linked from. I just feel that you guys are lumping anyone who disagrees with your Obama theory into the same group as the O-bot koolaid drinkers that are blindly following him like a Messiah.

These are facts:

Some people blindly support Obama because of the cult of personality around him, with no rational reason behind it

Some people blindly hate Obama, with no rational reason behind it.

Some people dislike him as President because of what he's actually done in office

I think the majority of people here fall into that last category.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by bg_socalif
I will just say this about SSN's. My two son's were born overseas. When i registered them with the US embassy they were both given SSN's. The first three numbers coincided with the number block assigned to California. At that time neither I nor my then wife had ever set foot in California before. We both had been residents of Washington state prior to going overseas.

Just sayin'.

Since he probably never set foot in Connecticut as a child, are you suggesting it's possible that Obama may have born overseas?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mthgs602
Thank you ATSer's. Im watching you debunkers. Do it correctly

Well to debunk anything someone must process the information first. And good luck trying to get the Obama apologists to even listen to this interview before spouting derogatory nonsense.

In the meantime, thanks again astute followers and proponents of truth. Do I know if this information is true? No. Do I know if this information is false? No. Did I listen to the entire interview and was intrigued enough to warrant posting it here at ATS? You better believe it. The information was supposedly vetted by another independent party. And frankly, it is not all that surprising, giving Obama's known history of corruption. Just see this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

or more specifically, this link from Judicial Watch:
www.judicialwatch.org...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Granite

Perhaps because they both realized that even if he did not win the presidency, they would not be returning to law? They did do it at their leisure; neither had practiced for some time.

ETA: Only Barack gave up his license; Michelle still has hers, but requested it be placed on inactive status.
edit on 20-5-2011 by InvisibleAlbatross because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by bg_socalif

This can only mean that the CIA is grooming your sons to run for office.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Artorius

Exactly! Why would they use a Kenyan? Could they really find no American suitable for the job? That says so much about America, if true.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

He didn't. He has a lawyer who deals with all the silly lawsuits brought forth by Orly Taitz.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by blamethegreys

Well thanks for the personal attacks. I've noticed it more and more on ATS. It is a fact that Barack gave up his license; why would the president need to practice law? Michelle's is inactive, as she is not currently practicing law. Being on inactive status means she could resume practicing in the future.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Another birther thread?
Sorry man. While some of the evidence is strange it just doesn't all add up to an impeachement.

As for the whole ssn number debate about the area.

www.ssa.gov...

The Area Number is assigned by the geographical region. Prior to 1972, cards were issued in local Social Security offices around the country and the Area Number represented the State in which the card was issued. This did not necessarily have to be the State where the applicant lived, since a person could apply for their card in any Social Security office. Since 1972, when SSA began assigning SSNs and issuing cards centrally from Baltimore, the area number assigned has been based on the ZIP code in the mailing address provided on the application for the original Social Security card. The applicant's mailing address does not have to be the same as their place of residence. Thus, the Area Number does not necessarily represent the State of residence of the applicant, either prior to 1972 or since. Generally, numbers were assigned beginning in the northeast and moving westward. So people on the east coast have the lowest numbers and those on the west coast have the highest numbers.

Note: One should not make too much of the "geographical code." It is not meant to be any kind of useable geographical information. The numbering scheme was designed in 1936 (before computers) to make it easier for SSA to store the applications in our files in Baltimore since the files were organized by regions as well as alphabetically. It was really just a bookkeeping device for our own internal use and was never intended to be anything more than that.

I think that people are making a mountain out of a molehill with this whole birther issue.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I voted for myself in 2008. I think this politician along with every other one I look at on TV as they talk. Isnt it obvious, politicians lie about everything they say or do? Before you criticize me find pictures of the current politicians and just look at them. That being said i thought BS about this birther issue so many times now. But things keep coming out about this guy every day a new piece of evidence. I think something gonna surface soon about this guy, but i don't think it will be anything the birthers or the blind followers would have imagined.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join