It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Rabbit Hole Just Broke Through to China! SSN Tied To An Alias Harrison J Bounel and MORE

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Which countries, specifically? Would they happen to be the ones that censor other parts of the internet (theyre worried about legitimate information, not videos about the POTUS's Birth Certificate, Blurry UFO videos, Videos of contrails and clouds, etc).

Youtube is not a reliable source of information. Search for "cloudbusters" and you'll see what I mean.

Tunisia was one for sure. They are wanting more freedom now. In fact, one of the big Telecommunications conferences was held in Tunis. They have a huge telecom infrastructure(albeit satellite), but they censor heavily to keep political dissension down. Now with this uprising, who knows what will happen.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Here's a property ownership report on Barack and Michelle Obama:
www.scribd.com...
Here's where the alias is used:
www.scribd.com...

The real question is: Why is Harrison J Bounel's gender unknown? o_O

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TrialxError

Thats because barry and regie switch roles with each encounter.Like barry stated "no one like to play the man role all the time" "I like to wear the fish-net stocking every once in a while"..."anyway, he's my water boy, I'm not his"

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrialxError
Here's a property ownership report on Barack and Michelle Obama:
www.scribd.com...
Here's where the alias is used:
www.scribd.com...

Oh wow, two names come up for the area when they search the first 5 numbers of an SSN, hence the ###-##-(followed by XXXX). How many straws do you birthers have left to grasp at?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
This explains why and Michele surrendered their Illinois Law Licence in October 2008...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

How many straws do you birthers have left to grasp at?

I thought this thread was about the social security number and property fraud?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

With a link that came from a birther website? It's the same people making the same outlandish claims without so much as a piece of evidence. They sure are good at using youtube, though.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

With a link that came from a birther website? It's the same people making the same outlandish claims without so much as a piece of evidence. They sure are good at using youtube, though.

You keep distorting the facts. The original interview was on TruNews Radio. As for the links, I fail to see your point. Other people with the same access to the databases as the debt collector in the interview are posting the same findings all throughout the internet. Do a google search and find the same document from some place else if you like.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
True American, that's exactly what Obama is

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Granite

They gave up their licenses, because he was a senator and was running for president. She was working for the University of Chicago and University of Chicago Hospital. Neither were practicing law. Why would they continue to pay their dues to keep the licenses? Waste of money.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

While I dont doubt Obama is crooked - this guys word means nothing!

Does this guy know the security measures taken to protect the president and that these dont allow for this?
Does he know that the president for example does not have a double, for occasions where secuirty may be comprismised - this double may need to live exactly like him.
I reckon most celebrities and leaders of the world probably legally have multiple identities for their own safety - think about it they could change their look and actually go on holiday with a whole new identity where they are not recognised.
I am not dismissing this as being true, I am simply pointing out I can think of many legit reasons for it and question why would some n00b who does all the paper pushing and dirty work would need to know about it.

Just not buying it at this stage, but will not rule it out.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Harrison J Bounel sounds like one of those aliases that Shaun gives Gus whenever they meet new characters,

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
Wow, even more crooked than I thought. But then, Bernadine Dohrn had quite a little rap sheet too. They are all in this together. Amazing that he has gone so far up in power and people are still groveling around at his feet.

Yep the foxes are running the henhouse and we're the chickens.

@ the OP S&F waiting for someone to post this great job.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I will just say this about SSN's. My two son's were born overseas. When i registered them with the US embassy they were both given SSN's. The first three numbers coincided with the number block assigned to California. At that time neither I nor my then wife had ever set foot in California before. We both had been residents of Washington state prior to going overseas.

Just sayin'.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

The medium is not the message. Try actually studying and checking the INFORMATION instead of dismissing it without scrutinizing it for the flimsy reason that you don't like the venues where the information appears. Your knee-jerk comments might then not sound so vacuous. It is totally disingenuous of you to dismiss the investigations of the debt collector because you think he does not provide evidence. He DOES provide evidence of fraud - plenty of it, but YOU cannot check it - that's what you really mean. It can easily be checked by anyone with sufficient investigative skills and all his findings should written up in a format that can be easily followed. Then people like you will be unable to pretend that these are mere unsubstantiated claims.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
People, don't listen to these bozos trying to derail the thread. The interview is about 39 minutes, and is extremely interesting. Promise.
It is no use, the koolaid drinkers are too far gone. They will never see their champion for what he really is...a fraud. They are the reason he keeps power.
They think that they are awakened because they visit ATS but they are suckers and he relies on there stupidity to further his agenda.

They label EVERYTHING as "birther" and refuse to have an open mind that , hey, maybe where there is smoke there is fire.

Besides the original "birther" was a liberal professor who doubted McCain was eligible for office. Of course McCain was put through the ringer by the same people that mock those that question Obama's eligibility.

HYPOCRISY MUCH?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Until I see some documentation I'm getting fed up hearing all the claims.. I have heard some insane claims put forth without a shred of supporting evidence.. and while I was following along a lot of it was debunked, but more and more people keep coming up with more and more claims.. if someone has PROOF of what they say, why not take actionable steps instead of trying to get youtube traffic? .. it's like this birther movement is equaling money via youtube revenue or something.. if you have proof, do something about it.. like present your documentation and take action.. don't just spout off claims in a youtube video that mindless minions will latch on to with pitch forks in hand

The next claim: Obama is not eligible for office because he wasn't born on earth, new video clearly show's he's reptilian *cue video heavy with compression artifacts* .. this one's free conspiracy theorists, if you make some youtube revenue off of it don't forget me..

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by i am just saying

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
People, don't listen to these bozos trying to derail the thread. The interview is about 39 minutes, and is extremely interesting. Promise.
It is no use, the koolaid drinkers are too far gone. They will never see their champion for what he really is...a fraud. They are the reason he keeps power.
They think that they are awakened because they visit ATS but they are suckers and he relies on there stupidity to further his agenda.

They label EVERYTHING as "birther" and refuse to have an open mind that , hey, maybe where there is smoke there is fire.

Besides the original "birther" was a liberal professor who doubted McCain was eligible for office. Of course McCain was put through the ringer by the same people that mock those that question Obama's eligibility.

HYPOCRISY MUCH?

All I ask is for some hard evidence.. documentation.. proof.. verifiable evidence.. so far, there's nada.. so step up and I'll be satisfied.. so far it's been a lot of people trying to get attention, shouting claims and presenting videos without any substantial proof to support themselves.. and nobody has taken action aside from getting 15 minutes of personal fame .. do something about it if you have proof.. so far, nill ..

Even Trump made claims he couldn't back up when asked.. he had all this stuff he supposedly uncovered thanks to his team of private investigators.. and then he backed out of it when asked to prove what he was saying.. oh? proof? .. er.. nevermind then.. didn't think I'd need to prove my wild claims.
edit on 20-5-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

reply to post by TrueAmerican

Right, I forgot about how reliable youtube was as a source. I think I'll use it on my next research paper.

Seriously, it's just another daft claim from a nut on youtube. And all of this 'birther' talk started from what? Alex Jones' fearmongering, would be my guess.

Yeah right, let's just write off ALL the info on youtube as rubbish, there's absolutely nothing on there which is factual, is there....by the same logic, I'll write off all the info in your posts as rubbish too.
edit on 20-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Ha ha - the Obama shills are all over this thread trying to squelch it! - just listen to this investigator - he is obviously telling the truth about what he has uncovered!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join