It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 12 Greatest End of the World Prophecy FAILs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Okay, got my 12-pack of beer, some Jagermeister in the freezer and I'm ready to just hang out this Saturday and see what happens.

I'm a Christian and damn proud of it! If this Saturday is truly The Rapture, okay. Personally, I'm pretty sure it's not.

We all know this is not the first Doomsday prediction any of us have seen. It's just hilarious seeing the MSM nibble and bite on this subject and bring it to everybody's attention. Thanks MSM! We love you!

Therefore, have a look-see at:

The 12 Greatest End of the World Prophecy FAILs

I totally remember the Y2K thing. I was in technology at the time and knew full well it was total bull biscuits.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
is it May 21st GMT?

if so it will be May 20th for some eh?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessling

Greetings Hessling

I will see your top 12 and raise you 242 days (and still counting)!

www.bible.ca...

You should get a nice chuckle or two out of it.

S&F for sharing with us!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
How about 88 reasons Why The Rapture Will Be in 1988: The Feast of Trumpets (Rosh Hash-Ana) September, 11-12-13

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Good stuff!!! Y2K had to be my favorite because I was just a teenager. My friends and me got the bright idea to go around the block and find the biggest New Years parties and hit the breakers in the fuse boxes as the clock struck twelve. The drunken screams were priceless and it was the talk of the neighborhood for a while. It even made news in the locally circulated newsletter. Good times

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Even if it was the tribulation, I don't think anyone will notice as I predict no one would dissappear, as there isn't one single "righteous" person on Earth.

God's gonna be awful dissappointed, as will the rest of these people following Camping.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

If you log in to ATS on a regular basis you will note that the world is going to end every week either by Comet Elenin, a Super Mega earthquake, a pole shift, Nibiru, Planet X, Solar storms etc as you say, the world was predicted to end in 1999 Y2K, we were supposed to have 'first contact' in October 14th 2008. Every week there's a new prediction date for when the world will end. As there is nothing we can do to stop all these dreadfull world-ending events, why worry about it? Its the whole scam of 'instil fear into the minions' have us all living in fear blahblahblah, we are more controllable when we are filled with fear!!! Thats why the powers that be keep the whole fear propaganda machine ticking over, otherwise known as mainstream media.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1MrMarc

Good stuff!!! Y2K had to be my favorite because I was just a teenager. My friends and me got the bright idea to go around the block and find the biggest New Years parties and hit the breakers in the fuse boxes as the clock struck twelve. The drunken screams were priceless and it was the talk of the neighborhood for a while. It even made news in the locally circulated newsletter. Good times

OMG! That's hilarious.

Thanks for sharing. What a freak that had to have been.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by FuGGer
is it May 21st GMT?

if so it will be May 20th for some eh?

Indeed, what time zone will this "Rapture" Occur,

and will we get to view it early on East Cost Feed?

top topics

join